Friday, May 06, 2016

Resurrection




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:21 PM Monday, September 05, 2005


Maybe tomorrow

Maybe I'll finally hear something tomorrow.

I haven't written much publicly yet about the dream manipulation I mentioned earlier. It has been highly frustrating trying to explain this to other people and they just outright dismiss what I am talking about. I know it sounds crazy but I also know for a fact that it has been happening. The information they have been given me hasn't been so bad. It has been more like someone keeping me up-to-date on some kind of situation that has been going on. It has been like someone talking to me while I sleep. I don't remember actually hearing the voices, I just remember the dreams that were produced when my sleeping mind interpreted what I was hearing. I just remember feeling that something was wrong with it all. Some of the dreams just didn't feel like dreams my mind would normally produce. The dreams in question felt "suggested." I believe it has been happening since 1999. I remember there was a woman that I was dreaming of a lot. I remember many times waking up in the night and calling out her name because I felt like she was right there in the room. I felt like someone was telling me things that were all right to do. They were trying to talk me into asking her out or something. I never did initiate anything. There are a lot of other details that I am not ready to reveal, but that is basically what was happening. I was living in these cheap apartments most of the time and even the slightest external noises could be heard through the walls. I think someone somehow was talking to me while I slept to try to put ideas in my head. It has been an unsettling experience considering all the other strangeness I have experienced. It just doesn't make sense. I could understand it if I was someone like a celebrity or even that Runaway-woman a while back whose pictures were plastered all over the media. At least she knows why people recognize her because she has even seen her photos in the paper, in the news, etc. I have seen nothing like that, my photo, and I am certainly not complaining about that, but it just makes no sense. I know it is happening somewhere, I just don't know where. It is maddening. I am exhausted. So, anyway, I started seriously researching dream manipulation today for the first time. I grew even more unsettled at the realization that it had not occurred to me to research that topic considering how much other, even minor, stuff I look up on the internet every day. Why did I just today think about looking it up for more clues? I have been aware of it for years now. Why just today? That worries me because it makes me think they programmed my subconscious to avoid that topic. Now I worry that, since I mention it here, there are people silently taking related documents off the internet so I won't find them and find the clues that will help me unravel this maddening experience. But earlier today I did find some actual U.S. patents that detail processes for behavior control. That is where I started. I found some other astro-spiritual-type nonsense that I labored through reading and while it seemed kooky to me, I realized that it doesn't matter if I believed it, all that matters is whether the people tormenting me believe it. It wasn't all that long ago in this county, practically yesterday in terms of the history of man, that people were burning other people as witches. It didn't matter whether they were witches or not. It didn't matter if the crazy killers were right or wrong in the end; the victims were just as dead. I don't think people think I am a witch (whatever the correct term is for a male - warlock?) but when I was out walking around and I knew that people knew who I was and I knew they were talking conspicuosly because I was around, I heard some pretty strange stuff. Some worriesome stuff. Fortunately, I don't have any serious mental abnormalities, I'm just very stressed by it all, like someone that really needs a vacation, even people at the VA acknowledged that my problems are being produced by factors in my environment which are obviously beyond my control, otherwise I probably would have found it all very disturbing. The hardest part of it all, is that when I have seen concrete examples of strangers talking conspicuously about me, I become overwhelmed by all the other conversations. They are all clues. The world has become full of clues. Maybe tomorrow someone will give me the final clue that unravels all this. Or maybe someone with a goddamned spine will stand up and tell me why they hell they are doing this. As for me, I've got to go downstairs now and scrub the goddamned pots and pans again. Reminds me too much of when I was a teenager in the military.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:57 PM Monday, September 05, 2005


Dream manipulation

I've still got a lot of work to do on this topic. Here is the first detail I found that seems to be a credible source to support my suspicions that someone has been interfering with my dreams for the past several years. Primarily what I am trying to document at this point is that such a thing is even possible.

Excerpt:

Events occurring around the sleeper during dreams are often incorporated, so that, for example, the words 'Robert, Robert, Robert' spoken to a sleeper led to his reporting a dream about a 'distorted rabbit'."

"The Oxford Companion to The Mind" by Richard L. Gregory


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/resurrection-ship-part-1-442924/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Episode 11

Resurrection Ship, Part 1

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 06, 2006 on Syfy

Kara arrives in the Blackbird with detailed photos of the mysterious Cylon ship. Despite the new truce between Adama and Cain, Roslin continues to see Admiral Cain as a dangerous threat, one that needs to be dealt with firmly.

AIRED: 1/6/06










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-211.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X11 - RESURRECTION SHIP (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-JAN-2006


Pegasus - CAG Office
==================================
Apollo: A cag's work is never done.

Starbcuk: Hi...how ya doing?

Apollo: Oh, you mean apart from being, uh, demoted? Finding myself working for one of my pilots? Great. Never better.

Starbcuk: You know I had nothing to do with that, right?

Apollo: Never thought you did. I, uh, just checked in on Helo and Tyrol. They're hanging tight for now.

Starbcuk: Good. Help me plan this op. I've been staring at this roster. You wanna just carry on? As if nothing's happened?

Apollo: Lee, she's in command, what do you want to do? There's nothing we can do.

Pegasus - Brig
==================================
Baltar: I thought you might like a fresh set of clothes.

Baltar gives Gina some new clothes. He turns around while she puts them on. He spies some sacrs on her back from the torture.

Baltar: Were you aware of your true nature as a cylon when you boarded the ship? Or would you describe you as a sleeper agent?

Gina: I knew what I was. I was a soldier. I-I had a mission, I carried it out. I thought that when it was done I was going to die. That you would kill me. Then I-- then I would download into a new body...be reborn. But you didn't kill me. The things you did to me.

Baltar: What they did to you was evil. But I'm not one of them. You have to believe me. Things are going to get better for you. From this moment on. I promise.

Gina: I don't want things to get better. I want to die.

Baltar: But you know you can't die. You do know that, don't you? Your consciousness will merely transfer and you'll wake up in another body.

Gina: Not if you destroy that.

She points to the recon photos.

Baltar: What, this-- this ship? Tell me. What's so important about this ship?










From 9/5/2005 to 1/6/2006 is 123 days

From 1/6/2006 to 5/9/2006 is 123 days



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 06 May 2016