Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"It appears to be a multi-phasic temporal convergence in the space-time continuum."




After waking today I started to wonder if there is a pattern to the days I have the recurring dreams about hallways and corridors and passageways and elevators and stairwells. I wrote a brief description without going to a lot of detail I can still visualize and after waking and then just now late this afternoon I thought to check the date for the pattern.





5/31/2016, office building, lots of people, some are supposed to be people I know from real life, vivid details, check my wristwatch at one point as I am walking around inside the large building, 7:07 AM on my watch, not late for work. Opened front door grand entrance with my keys, later the door was open and unlocked for regular business hours. As usual couldn't reach the correct floor in the elevator because the elevator would never stop on the floor for the button I pushed and that is highly consistent and recurring in my sleeping dreams.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/31/2016 ( --- ) is 9208 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1991 ( premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 9208 days










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/277.htm

All Good Things [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47988

Original Airdate: May 23, 1994


[Future - USS Pasteur Bridge]

PICARD: On screen! On screen! Let's see it!

(just a starfield)

DATA: As you can see, sir, there's nothing there.

(a little later)

DATA: Still nothing, Captain. I've conducted a full sensor sweep out to one light year from the Pasteur. No temporal anomalies, no particle fluctuations, nothing.

PICARD: I don't understand. It was here in the other two time periods. Why isn't it here now?










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

01:07:01


US Navy Commander "Cowboy" Parker - USS Independence CV 62 air squadron Executive Officer: Hey, man, what are you doing up? You should be in the sack. You got an alpha strike tomorrow.

US Navy lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Oh, I couldn't sleep. I'm walking it off.

Parker: Watch out, skipper's on the prowl. Shitter posted a strike. Said he's going to piss. That doubles his capabilities. It's getting very dangerous. He could hit anywhere. Steam irons, after-shave bottles... Just think of the targets available.

Grafton: What are you doing up?

Parker: Don't lose sleep over it, Grafton. The price of peace is eternal vigilance.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 31 May 2016