Tuesday, May 10, 2016

"How did it end up like this?"





























DSC00145.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 17, 2006


Another "April 16." Although I'm really not sure what that even means anymore. I must have been something like a tier, a layer in this story line. A detail that is more recognizable to Kerry Burgess than to Thomas Ray or what ever is my name.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


I am 90% Kerry Burgess and 10% Thomas Ray, if that is my real name.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 3, 2006

The 5000-character limit truncated some stuff I wrote last night. And someone is using the computer I usually write on. Don't feel much like writing. Must be the medication I have been forced to start taking again. If I don't take it, I may find myself sleeping out on the street again. All it is probably going to do, other than making me extremely groggy, is to reduce my efforts to figure this out and get my life back. They'll probably try to kill me again as I revert to more of Kerry Burgess than the person I really am. After a few more days of the medication, I'll probably be at 95% Kerry Burgess and 5% Thomas Ray and then 4%, then 3%, etc. It is only the Thomas Ray in my mind that knows what is happening with all this. The less that person can assert himself, the less likely I will be able to go home.

I already feel less interested in recording any of this in my private journal, but I thought of a couple things last night that I feel compelled to record.

One was something I was trying to think about concerning my theory about falling out of the space shuttle. My thinking is that if I did hit an elevon as I went out, there would something in my memory that has something to do with the tailgate on a pickup or so it would seem.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 11, 2006


The Christian radical George W. Bush and the homosexual radical Bill Gates are trying to terrorize the freedom-loving veteran Kerry Burgess/Thomas Ray because he wouldn't let them steal his identity.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 13, 2006


OF COURSE! May 9th! It is 5/9! I believe that Thomas Ray was born 3/3/59, so it is logical that 5/9 would be the day I start to remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 20, 2006

Since you asked, George W. should get the Silver Coin Star for Selling Out America medal.

No, wait, George W. should get the Gold Coin Star of Dishonor For Selling Out America. Karl Rove should get the Silver Coin Star For Corruption.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 20, 2006


That comment I made to Lynn back in 2002 is really making sense now. After I got down to Provo for Ironman Utah 2002, scheduled for June 8th, I was unimpressed with their choice of having us swim in that lake. In hindsight, the concrete rubble on the shore probably was a decision factor. I am wondering if my nickname, or one of them as Kerry Burgess had several, was "Smash." Anyway, I told Lynn that after I walked down to the lake to survey the swim course, I wondered if Osama bin Laden was the race director. I commented something about how when they start an invasion, they go after the strongest people first. I am wondering today if, in the course of my professional military duties, I had been developing tactics of that very nature against military adversaries of the U.S. before my memory was blanked. I have been thinking that I was supposed to be awakened from this "hibernation" a long time ago. I have suspected for a long time that even George W. Bush was watching this Kerry Show, along with everyone else.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 28, 2006


Notice how every photo has a name next to it, which is the credit for the photo. That illustrates what Corbis/Bill Gates/Accomplices have been after. They have been creating a stockpile of photos of me that will later generate revenue when Thomas Ray comes out of hibernation. To those criminals, I am better off dead. They have enough photos stockpiled to use in the future and it is better that I am dead. I am probably the only one who can look at the photos they use and complain about how they got those photos. For example, they could take photos of me sitting here in this computer room, as they are actually doing, and when they publish the photos, no one that sees the photo is going to think much about how they got that photo. But if I see the photo, I will know they are stalking me and they are stealing my identity.



There is also something about right of first refusal that I haven't quite figured out yet. And that is why they are keeping me in the dark. So I can't figure it out and thus go home.






http://www.investorwords.com/4283/right_of_first_refusal.html
right of first refusal

Definition

The right of a party to match the terms of a proposed contract with another party.




http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rightoffirstrefusal.asp

Right of First Refusal

In general, the right of a person or company to purchase something before the offering is made available to others.

For example, a football team may have the right of first refusal on a player's contract. This would mean they can make the first offer, or perhaps even match other offers, before the player signs with another team. This term is also used frequently in real estate transactions.




http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_561548017/right_of_first_refusal.html

right of first refusal

Definition:

1. privilege of preempting transaction: a privilege somebody has to prevent a transaction


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 29, 2006


My doctor asked me why I wanted to return as Thomas Ray. As I was riding back on the bus, I decided that the real reason is that I want to prosecute the people that revealed my covert activities. I also miss my family. It is quite the lonely feeling to realize you miss people that you can't even remember.

I wonder if my family knew I went to Mars. That would have been lonely if they didn't even know where I was. It would be lonely because I was millions of miles away and even lonelier because they didn't know I was out there.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/26/07 1:41 PM


From 3/3/1959 to 6/15/1963 is: 1565 days

Phoebe Cates birthday to Julia Roberts birthday is also 1565.

From 7/16/1963 to 10/28/1967 is: 1565 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/26/07 5:33 PM
That release date was also 8 years after I was at the Saturn moon Phoebe and on a day that Phoebe Cates was 7633 days old.

From 7/16/1963 to 6/8/1984 is: 7633 days

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/26/07 5:43 PM
So if I have this figured out correctly, on Christmas Eve when I was 9 years old, I was on Apollo 8 when humans first orbited the Earth's Moon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/09/07 2:45 AM


From 7/16/1963 to 7/21/1969 (Apollo 11 lunar EVA) is: 2197 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 November 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/09/07 3:35 PM


From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 13 days, 4 months, 4 years


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 November 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/15/07 8:11 AM
From 11/24/1933 ( René Enríquez ) to 3/3/1959 ( my birth date ) is: 9230 days

9230 = 4615 + 4615

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 3/4/1976 ( my 17th birth date enroute to comet ) is: 4615 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0258089/

René Enríquez
Date of Birth: 24 November 1933
"Hill Street Blues" .... Lt. Ray Calletano (81 episodes, 1981-1985)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 November 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 31 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 4:13 AM
from 1/17/1964 to 6/12/1981 equals 6536 days.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 4:56 AM
At first I thought I predicted the murderous activity they were conspiring to produce but as I think more about it the truth is more likely they crafted the target dates based on the data they stole from my journal.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it yesterday.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 7:21 PM
About three days ago I laid out some matches on my keyboard because I was worried about the power going out and not being able to find my way around to look for a light. That was more than three days ago, I guess as I think about it because I remembered to buy some candles after that at the grocery store and that was more than three days ago.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 3:53 PM


From there they transferred me somewhere, it may have been Harborview. They didn’t have room so they transferred me to the mental health unit of UW Medical Center. I was there for about four days I think before they transferred me to the VA in Seattle. One of those days at UW, a woman I don’t think I saw before or again in there organized a group activity where we made drawing with colored pencils. The instructions were to draw anything we wanted to draw. I drew a diagram of our solar system. I told her after I finished it that I should have made it larger because it was too small to show the detail I wanted. I was trying to illustrate how one side of the planets was brighter because it was facing the Sun.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:38 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 10 May 2016