Tuesday, May 10, 2016

12 Monkeys




See, in recent days, I got to thinking again about how important that morning of 10 May 2006 has been to me over the past decade. But in recent days the question has become: *When" did it become so important to me?

Might just be the lingering effects of the loss of context on my mind. Something happened that day but considering how distorted is my perception of the past I began to realize in recent days that I really don't have a clue what happened to me that day.

Some kind of loss of context happened at some point to my mind and I have no idea what day that happened to me so I therefore have no confidence in my distorted memory of the past.

Those Respirdal drug bottles from the psychiatrist at the Veteran's Affairs hospital in Seattle are dated 08/01/06 on the labels.

So when is the divergence point?

Did it happen during one specific calendar day?

Or over several days?

Is the divergence point still in progress?

That kind of makes sense. I think about stuff I have written and I now find myself thinking that I would have never remembered that now as though just by writing about some old memory that causes that memory to disappear from my mind afterwards.

Oh, and then this morning and updating this note after waking from the typically gruesome sort of sleeping dream I heard the "narrator" say at the end "I think they've seen enough".










http://www.tv.com/shows/12-monkeys/emergence-3376486/

tv.com


12 Monkeys Season 2 Episode 4

Emergence

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 09, 2016 on Syfy

AIRED: 5/9/16



http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=27099

F.D. » Transcripts » 0-9&A » 12 Monkeys


02x04 - Emergence


The Monkeys made it, but the who is not important. It's the how, it's the why. I know how. They used my machine. Says the ant. Excuse me? A colony of ants all in a line. Hundreds, thousands. But one ant only knows of three. The one in front, the one behind, and itself. Until... It steps out of line, then it sees everything.



































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:47 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 February 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/and-each-separate-dying-ember-wrought.html


2016_Nk20_DSCN0603.JPG


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 February 2016 excerpt ends]










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=27099

F.D. » Transcripts » 0-9&A » 12 Monkeys


02x04 - Emergence


Why are you being such an asshole? How dare you? I'm trying to solve the problem. No, you're not. You're trying to be right, so let's try this instead. Just... just shut up and listen. Open your mind. You are not just a scientist. You are an explorer.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2473.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s18e05

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

GI (Annoyed Grunt)


Are you tired of waiting for sanctions to work? I know I am.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:53 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 10 May 2016