Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Metamorphosis




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?

COCHRANE: No, it's true. I was eighty seven years old when I came here.

KIRK: You say this Companion found you and rejuvenated you? What were you doing in space at the age of eighty seven?

COCHRANE: I was tired, Captain. I was going to die, and I wanted to die in space. That's all.

SPOCK: True, his body was never found.

COCHRANE: You're looking at it, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: If so, you wear your age very well.

MCCOY: How do you feel?

NANCY: Terrible. How should I feel?

MCCOY: You're running a little temperature. Perhaps you should lie down.

NANCY: Doctor, will you please just leave me alone. It's the heat.

MCCOY: All right. Try to relax.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/29/07 6:49 AM
Everytime I read about Julia Roberts performing on Braodway in New York, I "remember" Melody Barber telling me that she also aspired to be on Broadway. But she was saying something about how she wasn't going to make it there because she wasn't going to perform on the so-called "casting couch" first, in order to get there.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/29/07 8:26 AM
Let me guess. Some moron thinks I am in a secure environment because I live in a building with a front desk that isn't always manned when the front door is unlocked.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/29/07 8:56 AM
I feel something like jealously when I read on the internet about her life. I hate that feeling.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 16 November 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/apache.html


Apache



http://snpp.com/episodes/3F20

Much Apu About Nothing [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate in N.A.: 5-May-96


Helen: [frantic] Think of the children!

Quimby: All right, I promise to take swift and decisive action against these hibernating hucksters. [crowd cheers and leaves] [Quimby pulls out a picnic basket] Heh heh heh... [eats a sandwich]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: You'll find I have a very low tolerance level where the safety of my people are concerned. We find you out here, where no human has any business being. We were virtually hijacked in space and brought here. Now I'm not just requesting an explanation, Mister. I'm demanding one.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 November 2015 excerpt ends]























http://iconosquare.com/p/1119767826570736436_452627619

ICONOSQUARE


juliarobertsoriginal

Julia Roberts


0.45 pm 11/16/2015



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 24 May 2016