Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Acceptance Phase




That was funny as I was walking out. I didn't know what I had found but she seemed to know I had found something today.

Without even trying. A detail that was accurately last noted here in my blog on 04 March 2011.

I have made so many similar posts here in my blog on the subject that I should start seeing those kinds of clues among people out there in The Real World.

Also, I have posted my entire blog archive file on Dropbox. I am going to make a blog post later with instructions. The files are useful in terms of searching. Blogger.com has a search interface but I prefer searching in the single text file. The file is up to 250 megabytes now of text (no images) so the instructions I crafted need to be well understood before using the file.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 06 March 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/03/spokane.html


However, the end result is that divergence caused my mind to incorrectly associate details in my memory and thus my present mind reacted differently to those memories.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]













https://www.google.com/maps/@47.3116585,-122.3118888,3a,75y,136.68h,105.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1o8BKbLVxZHag6qKOF9_gw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


S 324th St

Federal Way, Washington










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=highlander

Springfield! Springfield!


Highlander (1986)


Burn him! Angus, burn him!

Can you walk?

I'll bloody well walk out of here.










http://www.azlyrics.com/j/jimmybuffett.html

AZ

JIMMY BUFFETT

album: "Son Of A Son Of A Sailor" (1978)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jimmybuffett/cheeseburgerinparadise.html

AZ

JIMMY BUFFETT

"Cheeseburger In Paradise"

Tried to amend my carnivorous habits.
Made it nearly seventy days,
Losin' weight without speed, eatin' sunflower seeds,
Drinkin' lots of carrot juice and soakin' up rays.

But at night I'd have these wonderful dreams
Some kind of sensuous treat.
Not zucchini, fettuccini, or bulgur wheat,
But a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat.

Cheeseburger is paradise.
Heaven on earth with an onion slice.
Not too particular, not too precise.
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

Heard about the old time sailor men,
They eat the same thing again and again;
Warm beer and bread they say could raise the dead.
Well, it reminds me of the menu at a Holiday Inn.

But times have changed for sailors these days.
When I'm in port I get what I need;
Not just Havanas or banana or daiquiris,
But that American creation on which I feed!

Cheeseburger is paradise medium rare with mustard'd be nice
Not too particular, not too precise
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draught beer
Well, good god Almighty which way do I steer

For a cheeseburger in paradise
Makin' the best of every virtue and vice.
Worth every damn bit of sacrifice
To get a cheeseburger in paradise;
To be a cheeseburger in paradise.
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:48 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 10 May 2016