Friday, May 06, 2016

Dawn of the dead.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:59 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 20 July 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/shut-up-and-hear-me-speak-stop-taking.html


From 6/30/1953 ( the first production Chevrolet Corvette automobile was built ) To 5/1/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Barack Hussein Obama installation of Gary Locke & the David H. Souter announcement as scheduled criminal activity & all Barack Hussein Obama activity ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the scheduled criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days



From 11/13/1987 ( premiere US film "The Running Man" ) To 5/1/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Barack Hussein Obama installation of Gary Locke & the David H. Souter announcement as scheduled criminal activity & all Barack Hussein Obama activity ) is 7840 days

7840 = 3920 + 3920

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1976 ( the first reported death from Legionnaires' disease ) is 3920 days


http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/remarks-president-ceremonial-swearing-hhs-secretary-kathleen-sebelius-and-commerce-

THE WHITE HOUSE [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release

May 1, 2009

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT

AT CEREMONIAL SWEARING-IN

OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARY KATHLEEN SEBELIUS

AND COMMERCE SECRETARY GARY LOCKE [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

East Room

4:50 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. Please, everybody have a seat. This is a big family here. (Laughter.) A bit like a wedding, you know. (Laughter.)

We’re here this afternoon to formally fill out my Cabinet with my new Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius; and my Secretary of Commerce, Gary Locke. Secretary Sebelius and Secretary Locke were actually sworn in before today, but around here, we like to make sure we get it right. (Laughter.) I had to do it twice, and so now we make everybody do it twice. (Laughter.)


http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/01/obama-announces-souters-retirement

The New York Times


May 1, 2009, 3:35 pm

Obama Announces Souter’s Retirement

In a surprising move, President Obama personally announced the retirement of Justice David H. Souter from the Supreme Court shortly after 3 p.m. on Friday, arriving unannounced into the White House briefing room. He praised the tenure of Mr. Souter, saying that he served with integrity and “consistently defied labels.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 July 2012 excerpt ends]



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2359.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2362.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2363.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2365.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:34 PM
What I started thinking about a few minutes ago is how I was having last night, or maybe early this morning as I was trying to fall asleep, that line of thought, as happens a lot of times, about when the literal zombies begin to attack the population around here. This line of thought was generally the same but there was a new character this time, although actually he, or she, was not new, now that I think about it. This time was just a few new details to the profile of that person. I can remember now having this line of thought at least one other time in recent memory. The line of thought is that I am walking through the parking lot to the grocery store, which is almost always the only time I walk away from this apartment building, and I am walking through the parking lot towards the grocery store and a person says something to me and I understand that person is the person who represents the overall evil that is visiting this place. I have no idea who that is as I sit here and write this but that line of thought considers that only at that moment of when that person speaks to me there in the parking lot do I know who she or he is.

That person and I are at odds on a spiritual basis so I never speak anything to that person other than my first comments about how I recognize him or her.

Yesterday was the same line of thought in general but this time that person speaks to me as I walk through the parking lot and that person claims that I am his or her father. That person goes on to explain that I am not his or her biological father, in that sense of the term offspring, but that the person standing there is inhabited by some kind of spirit that is the product of me.

I avoid conversation with that person, other than perhaps to ackowledge his or her existence, and then in that line of thought yesterday, that person walks off through the parking lot and seems to bite a woman in the distance from me and that woman runs away and runs over by me and is complaining that someone bit her on the arm and I get caught up in the situation and I am standing around in that tanning booth business there close to the grocery store and because that woman went in there because she was bleeding and she wanted help. After a few minutes, she turns into a zombie and she starts biting everyone in the room with me. At some point, that evil incarnate person has come back and has explained to me that the zombies are allergic to me personally, and vice versa, but with me, I do not suffer an allergic reaction to them unless I have the intent in my mind to try to take some kind of physical action against the zombies. A policeman has arrived on the scene and the woman has just turned into a zombie and she bites him and the police officer shoots that evil incarnate person in the head and he or she falls to the sidewalk but then I see the bullet wound healing rapidly and the bullet falls to the sidewalk and that person tells me that I also have that power. I think that was where the line of thought ended and I don't know what I did after that. Maybe that was when I fell asleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:50 PM
He or she also told me that the wounds a person receives from a zombie will not heal when that person becomes a zombie but that when a zombie gets wounded by a human then that zombie will regenerate any kind of wound that was inflicted by that human to the zombie. So even if a human cuts off the arm of a zombie then that zombie will regenerate the arm.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:50 AM Thursday, October 27, 2011


"Trash of the Titans"


In a dream sequence that seemed to be minutes before I awoke and got out of bed this day I was standing outside a building and I have been wanting to say since then that the building was a shopping mall and then I started wanting to say that building was some unidentified location at the Westfield shopping mall at the interstate crossroads of I-5 and I-405 a few miles south of Seattle Washington. I don't recall any details in the dream that clarify that notion though. At one point I was operating an ATM device and I was angry because I saw a guy walk up on my left and was trying to read what was on the ATM screen as I made the transaction. That went on for a little while. At one point I might have hit that guy with my fist but that isn't really established in the dream. I finished my transaction and there was a woman standing behind me in front of a line of more people and I knew she was also trying to read the bank's ATM screen as I conducted my financial transaction with that bank machine. I don't recall the amount I withdrew from the ATM but I saw at glance a message on the screen of the ATM that informed me about how in the near future that machine would be capable of dispersing only forty dollars maximum per transaction and that was because of a labor strike that was soon to happen in Britain. I seem to think now that I was aware in the dream of more details about that labor strike but now I cannot recall any other details other than how I or someone else was angry because that labor strike was going to happen. I was standing outside there at that building that I think was the Westfield, or as I always think of it, the Southcenter Mall, and I recall that the driver of a police car stopped at the curb somewhere in my range of vision and I could hear the radio in the police car because it was turned up really loud and I could hear what I think was some kind of announcement to the police force that the driver of the car was listening to and that I could hear. I recall now something consistent with wild animals or zombies attacking people in locations in that city and that announcement on the police car radio was an update on that situation. After the driver pulled away from the curb and turned around to go back the direction he had arrived from I was standing there in the dream wondering if he had pulled up there just so I could personally hear that message being received by the radio in his police car.

I think the next point where the dream picks up is that I was sitting in the audience of some kind of musical performance and I was sitting in the very front of the room and close to the low stage and I seemed to be at a table to the right of the stage and against the wall of the room. I was aware of details in the dream about the song being performed but now I recall none of it other than I can visualize the activities of the group of people in their performance. Then the group of performers that were not singing, which seemed to be only one or maybe two but that wasn't clearly established in the dream, began marching out from the backstage on my left side of the stage and they were walking across the stage to the other side to exit and the last person who came out was the actor Steve Martin. He might have been the announcer at that point and he might have been the one who announced that the performance was ending and that they would be back to perform again at 11 PM and midnight and I think he mentioned an additional time of day but I don't recall that now. I must have looked at my wristwatch I guess I was wearing in the dream because somehow I knew the current time of day was 8:18 PM as the speaker made those announcements. I was aware that the day of week was Friday as I sat there at that table. I wondered what I was going to do until 11 PM and I must have not wanted to just sit there and wait for 11 PM. I thought about driving around in the mountains somewhere and I think that I was thinking about the mountains east of here. I think that was point where I woke up and got out of bed to start looking at whether any of this makes any sense on this day Thursday 27 October 2011 and I wrote most of this before I started reviewing any details about today's date.

I thought through that dream deliberately after waking up before I started working on any aspect of this report. I really did have that dream and the details in the dream I wrote about happened while I was still sleeping. I have not been running the numbers for any future dates other than for future dates that I have written about in my blog and the only future date I can think of that I have in the past ran through was for Saturday 29 October 2011. That is the only date I have examined so far other than the dates I examine after waking up from a dream on this day, such as how I now examine the date 27 October 2011 after waking up from a dream.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 October 2011 excerpt ends]










From 7/7/1907 To 6/30/1953 is 16795 days

From 11/2/1965 To 10/27/2011 is 16795 days













https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0248404,-77.1490699,3a,75y,78.71h,89.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRCDUTvYoTSPLYBCnaB5ycw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Google Maps


Potomac, Maryland










http://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-A-Heinlein

Encyclopædia Britannica


Robert A. Heinlein

American author

Robert A. Heinlein, in full Robert Anson Heinlein (born July 7, 1907, Butler, Missouri, U.S.—died May 8, 1988, Carmel, California) prolific American writer considered to be one of the most literary and sophisticated of science-fiction writers. He did much to develop the genre.

After graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1929 and serving in the navy for five years, Heinlein pursued graduate studies in physics and mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Except for engineering service with the navy during World War II, he was an established professional writer from 1939.

His first story, “Life-Line,” was published in the action-adventure pulp magazine Astounding Science Fiction. He continued to write for that publication—along with other notable science-fiction writers—until 1942, when he began war work as an engineer. Heinlein returned to writing in 1947, with an eye toward a more sophisticated audience. His first book, Rocket Ship Galileo (1947), was followed by a large number of novels and story collections, including works for children and young adults. After the 1940s he largely avoided shorter fiction. His popularity grew over the years, probably reaching its peak after the publication of his best-known work, Stranger in a Strange Land (1961). His broad interests and concern for characterization as well as technology brought him a considerable number of admirers among general-interest readers. Among his more popular books are The Green Hills of Earth (1951), Double Star (1956), The Door into Summer (1957), Citizen of the Galaxy (1957), and Methuselah’s Children (1958).



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 06 May 2016