Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Aftermath




Of the myriad sleeping dreams I tossed and turned last night there is one of the last ones that has stayed in my mind. Since today is Tuesday, and more interestingly, a new broadcast episode of the television series "Aftermath" I have decided to record here the details I can still recall in my mind.

The first part I recall is the unfamiliar setting of what I seemed to have been told was dinner with Bobbilynn and her family. They were motionless and I was somehow aware that time had stopped. I also became aware at some point that was not Bobbilynn, as everything was vague and not very well defined in my visualization as are usually my sleeping dreams, but was instead the family of that Syfy television series "Aftermath".

That scene seemed to have ended and I was then on a sloping hill and there was a automobile sales lot to my left. Ahead of me was the crest of the hill. I was aware of green grass. There might be a compelling part of that scene I have now forgotten. Maybe I will remember later.

I have puzzled since waking over how the scene jumped to a different location after that. In a vague setting and vague visualization a woman told me suddenly that maybe we should indeed go off to "my place" and the reference was not about my house or dwelling or apartment or any conventional place.

As is consistent with years of thought in my mind in the waking world I rejected her suggestion because, and I don't recall the precise words I used but is similar to or exactly: "He would just follow us there".

I remember there was something in that scene about a vehicle that had driven by us and I knew we were being followed.

Oh, yeah. I still do not recall the precise details but for the briefest of moment I was aware again of something that has now faded just as fast from my mind in these moments I type these words. Something about somebody spying on my activities.

Now the rest of the details have completely faded from my mind in just these past few minutes I was typing these words. There was a final scene and now my mind is completely blank on those details.

After about an hour while composing this note while trying to remember again I am just going to post this note without those final details. I really wanted to remember the final part of that sleeping dream. The episodes I watch tonight might jog my memory but that kind of defeats the purpose of having a prescient dream. I've written here before that a form of hallucination, I guess, might make present observations seem to be past observation.

I'm writing about these personal experiences here because I am going to compare details with what I see on television tonight.

I have proved here that my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I will make later and usually later the same day.

Again I think to myself I should probably be freaked out about these occurrences. But I am not. Seems to be the most normal thing for me to experience.

And maybe that is what should frighten you all the most. You should be frightened for yourself because the same will happen to you all but only a million times worse. I have a certain resistance none of you have or that any of you will ever have.

And there will be a day when All Hell Breaks Loose and I am unaffected and I am going to think back to these days and I will tell myself I am impressed with *none* of you.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP024855500004&s=201610182000&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201610182200&cn=676

excite tv


Aftermath (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Tuesday, October 18 10:00 PM [ 10:00 PM Tuesday 18 October 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Suspense, Science fiction, Action, Adventure

Fever of the Bone

A horde of vicious feverheads and flesh-eating parasites force the Copeland's into a plague isolation unit.

Cast: Anne Heche, James Tupper, Julia Sarah Stone, Taylor Hickson, Levi Meaden

Original Air Date: Oct 18, 2016



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 18 October 2016