Friday, October 28, 2016

The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything






amazon_girl-gold-watch-everything_p9.jpg












reagan-foundation_10282016.jpg










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/3F12.html

Bart the Fink [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate in N.A.: 11-Feb-96


But Bart spots something: a bounced check from a man with the exact same signature as Krusty, Rory B. Bellows, slip eight. Bart gives Handsome Pete a quarter. McAllister responds "Arr, not a quarter! He'll be dancin' for hours." Bart and Lisa run to slip eight.

Lisa: Are you Rory B. Bellows?

Rory: Yes.

Bart: How about Krusty the Klown?

Rory: Sorry, I don't do impressions.

Bart: Well, if you're not Krusty, how come you have the exact same signature as him?

Rory: I'm Rory Bellows, I tell you! And I got some real corroborating evidence










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=windtalkers

Springfield! Springfield!


Windtalkers (2002)


Colonel. Can I help you, sir?
I'm looking for Sergeant Enders.
Joseph F Enders.
Enders.
Yes, sir.
Report I read claims
you went above and beyond.
Sir?
You've been recommended
for commendation.
And I concur. But I don't see any point
in you having to wait around
for all those formalities
to work themselves out.
Not when I got one of these handy.
Congratulations, Enders.
You saved a lot of marines.
I wasn't alone in that, sir. I couldn't have
done it without Private Ben Yahzee.
Oh... Right.
The, uh, Indian.










https://www.britannica.com/biography/Nancy-Reagan

Encyclopædia Britannica


Nancy Reagan

AMERICAN FIRST LADY

Nancy Reagan, née Anne Frances Robbins, adoptive name Nancy Davis (born July 6, 1921, New York, New York, U.S.—died March 6, 2016, Los Angeles, California)










From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 3/6/2016 is 3959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 3/26/2010 to 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 1086 days

From 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) to 3/6/2016 is 1086 days



From 3/26/2010 ( premiere US TV series episode "Caprica"::"End of Line" ) to 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 1086 days

From 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) to 3/6/2016 is 1086 days



From 12/15/1986 ( the Microsoft Corporation payout settlement for the software code Bill Gates stole from Seattle Computer Products another victim in a long string of larceny victims of Microsoft Corporation ) To 3/6/2016 is 10674 days

10674 = 5337 + 5337

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 5337 days



From 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) To 3/6/2016 is 13050 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/26/2001 ( George Bush - Remarks on Presenting the Congressional Gold Medal to Navajo Code Talkers ) is 13050 days



From 8/10/1988 ( premiere US film "Young Guns" ) To 3/6/2016 is 10070 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/29/1993 ( premiere US TV series "Black Tie Affair" ) is 10070 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004864/bio

IMDb


Nancy Reagan

Biography

Date of Birth 6 July 1921, New York City, New York, USA

Date of Death 6 March 2016, Los Angeles, California, USA (congestive heart failure)

Birth Name Anne Frances Robbins










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 3:27 AM
I have been thinking for a while that when this is over and I am transfered to where ever it is I am going next, I will be left with a sense of accomplishment, which is useless as a clue for when this will be over.

I had the strongest sense of accomplishment to date after that last report I sent but I guess it didn't last very long.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 4:59 AM
I wonder if this relevant to me in a lot of ways, especially considering the 2/9/1964 premiere date, as well as the thoughts I have been writing about on these same topics.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0654579/

"My Favorite Martian"

Who Am I? (1964)

Original Air Date: 9 February 1964 (Season 1, Episode 18)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 March 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 5:03 AM
I do believe that my colleagues currently have access to literal magic that could give me the power of levitation flight and the power of invisibility. The problem, for me, is that, as I have written, there is no real need for me to have those capabilities and I guess I think about them just because I am bored and I am in desperate need to have some fun for a change.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 5:05 AM
Of course, what we possess is not really 'magic' but some kind of alien technology that is as impressive as magic.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 6:10 PM
"Recent Work Impresses Brass"



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510009&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201003261800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, March 26 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

End of Line

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Mar 26, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 March 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1484573/plotsummary

IMDb


Caprica (TV Series)

End of Line (2010)

Plot Summary

With his company's stock falling in price and unable to meet the contract to provide 100,000 Cylon robots in a month, Daniel Graystone has no choice but to sell his sports team to Tomas Vergis. With only a week to deliver the duplicated MCPs, he also decides to wipe the chip clean and mass produce a blank copy.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e09


Take me to the truck.
Stash me there until they open the ports back up again And put me in a box and ship me to Gemenon.
There are people there That know what my purpose really is, okay? Okay.
No! You have no idea what it means to build something or to work hard for anything! It's all just been handed to you, Zoe! Military says it's about They're setting up a roadblock now.
Poor kid.
It's designed to defend itself.
Whatever Philomon was doing, it must have perceived a threat.
I always knew it had sentience.
It doesn't It doesn't mean anything else.
What else would it mean? Just make sure none of those trigger-happy grunts cut loose on it, all right? We need it back in one piece.
What? What? They're saying this incident proves We've lost control of the project.
I'm not sure we're getting it back.
Who is saying that? It's coming from the top brass.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080792/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything (1980) (TV)

Country Date

USA 13 June 1980



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080792/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything (1980) (TV)


When Kirby inherits only one thing from his millionaire uncle: a pocket watch that can stop time. Only, the bad guys know that he has it, and will do anything to take it from him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:20 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 18 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/crossroads.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Eugene Matuzak: You're allowed to have a life, you know. I read it in a manual somewhere.


Max Walker: I'll tell you this, if I can't go back to save her; this scumbag is not going back to steal money.










From 10/18/1960 ( Jean-Claude Van Damme ) to 11/2/2003 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror XIV" ) is 15720 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Stop the World, I Want to Goof Off Bart and Milhouse get hold of a stopwatch that actually allows them to stop time. They are having a great "time" and almost get away with it, until they are outsmarted by the mayor.

AIRED: 11/2/03


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2014 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God,_It's_Doomsday

Thank God, It's Doomsday

"Thank God, It's Doomsday" is the nineteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season. The episode aired for the first time on May 8, 2005, in the US.


This causes many of Springfield's residents to believe that Homer is right in predicting that at 3:15 p.m. on May 18, the apocalypse will come, and so the believers follow him to the Springfield Mesa to wait for it.



http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Made-up_words

Simpsons


Throughhole

A type of road of relatively unknown description; it could be a combination of a thruway and a tunnel.

In the episode "Thank God It's Doomsday" there are two references to a road leading out of Springfield called the Warren Harding Memorial Throughhole.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G._Harding

Warren G. Harding

Warren Gamaliel Harding (November 2, 1865 – August 2, 1923) was the 29th President of the United States










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV


(DOORBELL RINGS) Here you go, son.
"To stop time, click watch.
" Wow! She looks like a background character in a Hanna-Barbera cartoon! "To restart time, click watch again.
" What the Lisa, that's a filthy habit.
(LAUGHING) if we're both touching the watch, neither of us will be affected.

[ Bart Simspon: ] Do you realize what this means?

[ Milhouse: ] Yeah, but you say it first.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096487/quotes

IMDb


Young Guns (1988)

Quotes


Charley Bowdre: Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us?

"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Because we're in the spirit world, asshole. They can't see us.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 28 October 2016