Thursday, October 27, 2016

Smooth Liquidation




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


I'm Bowman, pilot and mission commander.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


our mechanical systems engineer. Maintenance. Frankly, not my first choice.










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/cake.html

AZ

CAKE

album: "Comfort Eagle" (2001)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

AZ

CAKE

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
At Citibank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


In that 5th grade class in De Queen, Kendra Rogers sat behind me. One day she put a tack in my seat before I sat down. She was laughing later about how I "screamed." I protested that I didn't "scream," that I made some other kind of masculine response, that I can't remember now. I sure did like her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=fast-times-at-ridgemont-high

Springfield! Springfield!


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)


See his cute little butt?










https://hms.harvard.edu/departments/financial-aid-harvard-medical-school/cost-attendance

HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL


Student Cost of Attendance Budgets For MD Students










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


My return in 1998 was different though. I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM
As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton. I can’t think of any supporting clues that point specifically to that accomplishment though. There is one memory from working in the lockbox at that bank in Charlotte, but I’m not sure what it means. I also wonder about the B.A. and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton. I do have supporting memories on that. One is that memory I wrote about a while back of when I returned from the Persian Gulf in 1988. I was writing code on my Commodore computer to randomly produce what I called classical music.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


Jonathan Kent: Been showing off a bit, haven't you, son?

Young Clark Kent: [going over to Jonathan] Um... I didn't mean to show off, Pop. It's just that, guys like that Brad, I just want to tear him apart.

Jonathan Kent: Yeah, I know, I know.

Young Clark Kent: And I know I shouldn't...

Jonathan Kent: Yeah, I know, you can do all these amazing things and sometimes you feel like you will just go bust unless you can tell people about them.

Young Clark Kent: Yeah. I mean every time I kick the football I can make a touchdown. Every time! I mean, is it showing off if somebody's doing the things he's capable of doing? Is a bird showing off when it flies?

Jonathan Kent: No, no. Now, you listen to me. When you first came to us, we thought people would come and take you away because, when they found out, you know, the things you could do... and that worried us a lot. But then a man gets older, and he starts thinking differently and things get very clear. And one thing I do know, son, and that is you are here for a *reason*. I don't know whose reason, or whatever the reason is... Maybe it's because... uh... I don't know. But I do know one thing. It's *not* to score touchdowns. Huh?










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/flytrappedinajar.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Fly Trapped In A Jar"


First off Gary was on trial and drunk before we left bed,
As things got better was it hard to say that he had no idea,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So we all just opened up our mouths and walked to this town,
Well I was walking just a little bit sideways and you were walking sideways too,
Well I hadn't learned when a front door can be used,
Here it goes now...

We had darkened doors so we didn't read what the sign read
Though simple enough it was to me really tough the ground needs to be fed










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/04/06 11:22 PM
That Microsoft building I worked at in Issaquah is at the intersection of 51st and 220th, which reminds me of the DDG-51 class of ships, such as Cole, and also the F-22 Raptor. I noticed there this location is also close to a street numbered 59. Then I remembered that new campus that was supposed to be built in Issaquah and it sure seems to be in the vincinity of SE 59 St, which is near SE Issaquah-Fall City Road. Then I noticed that Ray Allen, according to this article is a native or resident, I guess resident, of Issaquah.


http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=47.546343~-122.023419&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3713764&rtp=null~null


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issaquah%2C_Washington


Famous natives/residents


Modest Mouse (Indie Band)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 December 2006 excerpt ends]










2002 film "The Time Machine"


Vox: And if the truth is so horrible, it will haunt your dreams for all time?

Alexander Hartdegen: Well, I think I'm used to that.










2002 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

00:59:52


Professor Alexander Hartdegen: And how do those below survive?

Vox: That is the real question, isn't it? [ winks at Kalen: ] Baaaaa.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: I don't believe it.

Vox: Well, if you don't like the answers, you should avoid asking the questions.










2002 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

00:59:50


Professor Alexander Hartdegen: How can you just do nothing?

Toren: How can tor'tas al'mor. It is the day and the night.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: The day and the night.

Toren: This is the world.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Why don't you fight back?

Toren: [ uncertain ]

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Fight back. Why not?

Toren: Those who far quil'pax - fight - are taken first.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Kalen, do you know where they're taken?

Kalen: No.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Do they ever come back?

Kalen: No.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Has anyone ever followed them?

Kalen: I don't know.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Well, what about the Morlocks?

Kalen: We're not supposed to talk about it.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: There must be a leader. Kalen, listen to me. Listen. Sometimes we need to accept what's happening to us even if we don't want to. And other times we have to fight, even if we're afraid. Now, it's difficult to understand, I know. Believe me, I know. Now, they're afraid, and I'm asking you not to be. So will you tell me what you know? We can save her. Please.

Kalen: When they go, we're not supposed to talk about it. But we all know the place.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: What place?

Kalen: Where the ghosts are.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Time Machine (1960)

Release Info

USA 17 August 1960



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/fullcredits

IMDb


The Time Machine (1960)

Full Cast & Crew

Rod Taylor ... H. George Wells










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (1960)


Talking Rings: My name is of no consequence. The important thing you should know, is that I am the last who remembers how each of us, man and woman made his own decision.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:03 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 27 October 2016