Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Face Behind the Mask




http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-101/script-vo---101.186.42/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Episode 101


Shane sits them on the drawer next to the bed. When he goes out of sight, we see Rick is hallucinating.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/taglines

IMDb


Gargoyles (1972 TV Movie)

Taglines

Watch Out! The Gargoyles Are Here.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


Why don't you go fix something?

Yes, sir. Ma'am.

MEV systems check confirmed.

I'll be on the deck with Bowman.

Yep, sure.

500,000. 832.

Tighten up.

Get ready, boys.

I hate him. It's like high school.

There's the jocks and then us. You watch my back, I'll watch yours.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/releaseinfo

IMDb


Gargoyles (1972 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 21 November 1972










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


Targeted object .3 kilometers.
We only have five minutes
before Mars-1 leaves orbit, commander.
Hook me up, Lucille!
Line release! Full velocity!
Gallagher!
Retract.
Ninety-millimeter bursts!
Seal! Emergency atmosphere now!
Atmosphere restored.
Linking to suit computer.
Gallagher's vital signs are negative.
Bioscan indicates cardiac arrest.
Come on!
Come on!
Stand him up, commander.
Come on.
Aw, man.
I saw Elvis.
Let's go home, Lucille.
Organism bioscan. DNA mapping.
Hard to believe they're the good guys.
Do you think it was worth it?
Houston thinks so.
On Earth, they're calling you a hero,
Gallagher.










http://www.convertit.com/Go/ConvertIt/Calculators/Date_and_Time/Date_Time_Diff_Calc.ASP

ConvertIt.com


From 7/27/1101 (m/d/y) to 2/5/2057 (m/d/y) is: 349001 days










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


-Lucille, can we see our new home?
-Yes, commander.
Locking in on HAB.
LZ 56.
Sure is desolate.
-Gamma burst.
-Latch up. Free flow.
We'll lose chips.
Shut it down!
Now! SEP, some kind
of massive solar flare.
Radiation alert. Level 5 EMP.
Radiation alert. Safe area.
Go, guys! Go!
-You too, lieutenant.
-I'm not going anywhere.
-You need me here.
-I want you back there now!
Lieutenant, now! Go.
Massive gamma ray penetration.
The solar flare has passed,
commander.
Power levels are below operating
minimums.
Shit!










https://www.britannica.com/biography/Hugh-of-Avranches-1st-Earl-of-Chester

Encyclopædia Britannica


Hugh of Avranches, 1st earl of Chester

NORMAN NOBLE

Hugh of Avranches, 1st earl of Chester, also called Hugh The Fat, or Hugh The Wolf, French Hugues Le Gros, French-Latin Hugues Lupus (born c. 1047—died July 27, 1101) son of Richard, Viscount d’Avranches, and probable companion of William the Conqueror, who made him Earl of Chester in 1071. (He inherited his father’s viscountship sometime after 1082.) He had special privileges in his earldom, and he held land in 20 counties. Hugh was called Le Gros because of his great bulk and Lupus because of his ferocity. He regarded Saint Anselm as his friend, and he showed the customary liberality to religious houses. His life was mainly spent fighting in Wales and in Normandy.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=armageddon

Springfield! Springfield!


Armageddon (1998)


Hey, Mr Clean!
- Man! Call NASA!
- Get over there.
- They'll confirm it! We're astronauts!
- Yeah, yeah.
- Yeah, we're astronauts.
- Yeah, we're all astronauts.










From 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut ) To 11/6/2000 is 2576 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "Gargoyles" ) is 2576 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 11/6/2000 is 4128 days

4128 = 2064 + 2064

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1971 ( premiere US film "The Hellstrom Chronicle" ) is 2064 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/6/2000 is 2148 days

2148 = 1074 + 1074

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/1968 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1968 was United States Apollo 7 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of the planet Earth ) is 1074 days



From 1/13/1956 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Letter to Allen W. Dulles, Director of Central Intelligence, Regarding Board of Consultants on Foreign Intelligence Activities ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 12788 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/2000 is 12788 days



From 1/13/1956 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Letter to Allen W. Dulles, Director of Central Intelligence, Regarding Board of Consultants on Foreign Intelligence Activities ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 12788 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/2000 is 12788 days



From 4/14/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Special Message to the Congress Recommending Legislation for the Disposal of Government-Owned Synthetic Rubber Facilities ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 12788 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/2000 is 12788 days



From 11/6/2000 To 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series "The High Chaparral" ) is 677 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 11/6/2000 is 3466 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 3466 days



From 12/19/1984 ( from my official United States Navy documents: as Kerry Wayne Burgess the E-3 Seaman United States Navy I reported aboard the USS Taylor FFG 50 ) To 11/6/2000 is 5801 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/20/1981 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Code Red" ) is 5801 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 11/6/2000 is 3105 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) is 3105 days



From 1/16/1941 ( premiere US film "The Face Behind the Mask" ) To 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 12788 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/2000 is 12788 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/6/2000 is 3523 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/26/1975 ( Gerald Ford - Remarks About Proposed Legislation To Increase Enriched Uranium Production ) is 3523 days



From 9/25/1973 ( United States Patent 3,761,682 - Docutel Corporation - Credit Card Automatic Currency Dispenser ) To 11/6/2000 is 9904 days

9904 = 4952 + 4952

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/1979 ( premiere US film "Alien" ) is 4952 days



From 4/1/1990 To 11/6/2000 is 3872 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/9/1976 is 3872 days



From 12/20/1956 ( premiere US film "Disneyland, U.S.A." ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 12788 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/2000 is 12788 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 11/6/2000 is 2204 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1971 ( the Intel 4004 microprocessor ) is 2204 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-walking-dead.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-face-behind-mask.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199753/releaseinfo

IMDb


Red Planet (2000)

Release Info

USA 6 November 2000 (premiere)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


God, it really is beautiful, isn't it?
I was planning on getting engaged
when I got back.
Yeah, well, I'm going to miss
a lot of girls.
A lot of girls are going to miss me.
I was never supposed to be here.
I was just the next lucky guy
on the list.
Well, my flying ability
isn't an issue now.
With HAB destroyed, it makes no
difference where we landed.
You're calculating excuses.
Nothing to excuse.
It's moot. No impact.
-But Chantilas?
-Moot.
He'd have died here anyway.
Just like us.
You're amazing, Mr. Santen.
Your life is about to end,
and you still can't accept defeat.
I can come across as a hard-ass.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Confession


Susan was beginning to be worn down by the intensive and lengthy interrogations.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


I know that. But technically...
...I didn't fail.
Look, what's done is done.
-I came up here to forgive you.
-Yeah? Well, screw you.
I don't need forgiveness
from a pussy like you.
Get out of here.
Go away and die like a man if you can.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_4004

Intel 4004

The Intel 4004 was a 4-bit central processing unit (CPU) released by Intel Corporation in 1971. It was the first commercially available microprocessor, providing a complete CPU on one chip


The 4004 was released on November 15, 1971.



http://www.intel.com/museum/archives/4004.htm

intel

Home › About Intel › Intel Museum › Intel Corporate Archives ›

Intel's First Microprocessor—the Intel® 4004


Intel introduces the Intel 4004 microprocessor

Intel offered Busicom a lower price for the chips in return for securing the rights to the microprocessor design and the rights to market it for non-calculator applications. Busicom, in financial trouble, agreed.

The Intel ad in the November 15, 1971 issue of Electronic News introduced the Intel 4004 microprocessor and declared "Announcing a new era of integrated electronics." That programmable chip, the Intel 4004, became the first general-purpose microprocessor on the market










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


Init, terra, Mars, alpha.
Compiling mission itinerary.
You don't appear to have
any compound fractures.
Doesn't look like you broke anything.
Reserve power supplies are failing.
Auxiliary power unit, 20%.
Reroute the main power supply
through the B-chip, Lucille.
This violates operating parameters.
l won't take no for an answer.
You got that?!
Do it! Now!
Yes, commander. Alpha processor
discharged. Power sent to beta chip.
Main power unit 15%.
Main power unit restored.
Well done, commander.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/quotes

IMDb


Gargoyles (1972 TV Movie)

Quotes


James Reeger: So you and your old man, you're not afraid of them gar-things, huh?

Diana Boley: Gargoyles are a scientific fact. And they're no more dangerous than a high school drop-out on a motorcycle.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/flytrappedinajar.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Fly Trapped In A Jar"

Of part and parcel,
So well we're already dead,
Well it's probably been said,
That it's always been said,
That,

One wing isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing isn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,
(HAHAHA HAAA HAAA HA)

I'm gonna' shake myself right out the door,
I'm gonna' take myself when it's finally over,
I'm gonna' let my own bad self take over,
I'm gonna' move my arm out with my shoulder,
And

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

First off Gary was on trial and drunk before we left bed,
As things got better was it hard to say that he had no idea,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So we all just opened up our mouths and walked to this town,
Well I was walking just a little bit sideways and you were walking sideways too,
Well I hadn't learned when a front door can be used,
Here it goes now...

We had darkened doors so we didn't read what the sign read
Though simple enough it was to me really tough the ground needs to be fed,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they didn't really want us around,
So not a single one of us will ever leave town,
Here we go sir...

Our bodies were laid out,
They were laid for fifteen yards,
Well two feet above each of our heads was a fly trapped in a jar,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So every single one of us fed the ground,
HERE WE GO NOW...










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


This can't be possible. What the hell is going on here?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472588/releaseinfo

IMDb


Disneyland, U.S.A. (1956)

Release Info

USA 20 December 1956




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472588/trivia

IMDb


Disneyland, U.S.A. (1956)

Quotes


[first lines]

Narrator: Reaching down from the northern tip of Alaska to the isthmus of Panama, a vast and varied sweep of coastline forms the western threshold of North America. Almost in the center of this coastal region and inland a few miles from the sea lies the place of our story. Here in Southern California, a new land has come into being. Its purpose is enlightenment.










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/cake.html

AZ

CAKE

album: "Comfort Eagle" (2001)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/operasinger.html

AZ

CAKE

"Opera Singer"

I am an Opera Singer
I stand on painted Tape
It tells me where I'm going
And where to throw my cape

I call my co-star's brother
I call my co-star's name
I play both good and evil parts
I sing to Verdi's play

And every single morning
By 10 AM I'm dressed
My rehearsals last for hours and hours
With diligence I have been blessed

Some people they call me monster
Some people they call me saint
My talent feeds my darker side
Yet no one will complain

I am an opera singer
I sing in foreign lands
I've sung for kings in Europe
And emperors in Japan

And after each performance
People stand around and wait
Just to tell me that they love my voice
Just to tell me that I'm great

I am an opera singer
I will sing when you're all dead
I sing the mountains crumbling apart
I sing what can't be said

I am an opera singer
I sing in foreign lands
Most people seem to know my name
Or at least know who I am










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/How_The_West_Was_Won_1962_CD1.html


How The West Was Won 1962


Well, he seed the varmint, Pa.
Well done, daughter.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=red-planet

Springfield! Springfield!


Red Planet (2000)


I tried to stop him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011


I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 January 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:19 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 27 October 2016