Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Homestead




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s11e11

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Faith Off [ Episode 11 Season 11 ]


And I thought he had it all.
I've had - #The halftime of my life # - [ Squeals ] And I owe it all to S.U.
An overdue tribute to halftime itself.
And as those lumbering ships of the gridiron sail off into our memories the players return to the field.
[ Homer] Ahh! Hang on! - And what's this? - [ Vehicle Backfiring ]

[ Homer Simpson: ] Wait! Wait! I got a float too. Listen up, 'cause I gotta explain a lot of it.










From 1/16/2000 To 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute and Phoebe Gates is the biological offspring of William Gates II ) is 972 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Memorandum on the Need for Improving Procedures for Clearing Incoming Travelers at Ports of Entry ) is 972 days



From 10/6/1960 ( Joseph Nye Welch deceased ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 12493 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/16/2000 is 12493 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 1/16/2000 is 3228 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1974 ( Creighton Williams Abrams Jr dead ) is 3228 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/10/then-big-game.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/10/homestead.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/faith-off-1522/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 11 Episode 11

Faith Off

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 2000 on FOX

AIRED: 1/16/00










From 3/11/2008 To 9/27/2013 is 2026 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/21/1971 ( premiere US film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) is 2026 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/10/stargate-ark-of-truth-2008.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942903/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stargate: The Ark of Truth (2008 Video)

Release Info

USA 11 March 2008










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s11e11

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Faith Off [ Episode 11 Season 11 ]


So because of me, all the dorms now have security phones.
- [ Scoffs ] - [ Glass Tapping ] Now let's give a warm alumni welcome, uh, you know, clapping to Springfield U's all-American placekicker, Anton Lubchenko.
[ Applauding, Cheering ] In home country, growing up in filth, Lubchenko dreams to play U.S.A. football.
- On my father's deathbed, he made me promise- - [ Clears Throat ] Long story short.
Go, Springfield U!










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=29014

The American Presidency Project

Lyndon B. Johnson

XXXVI President of the United States: 1963-1969

389 - Memorandum on the Need for Improving Procedures for Clearing Incoming Travelers at Ports of Entry

July 1, 1968

Memorandum for Secretary Cohen, Secretary Freeman, Secretary Fowler, Attorney General Clark

SUBJECT: Ports of Entry Study

The recently completed Ports of Entry Study recommends significant improvements in the clearing of incoming travelers by the Customs, Public Health, Immigration, and Agriculture inspection agencies. I commend you and your associates who had a part in accomplishing this study.

Last year over 200 million persons entered the United States through 400 ports of entry. The 3,000 inspectors of your inspection agencies provide a very valuable service to their country.

To avoid unnecessary congestion and delay for incoming travelers, we must continually be on the outlook for ways of cutting the red tape involved in clearing travelers. The one-stop inspection system holds promise of allowing travelers to pass through the inspection process in record time while maintaining the existing level of overall security. This is a splendid example of interagency cooperative effort from which we all benefit.

This report is, therefore, very timely and gives support to our objectives of increasing the number of foreign visitors to the United States. It is my desire that the recommendations of this report be pursued actively and all that are found to be practical be implemented as quickly as possible. It is also important that effective representation be made to carriers and port authorities to assure that they fulfill their responsibilities to facilitate these programs.

LYNDON B. JOHNSON













https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0736349,-115.9571733,3a,25.8y,166.76h,84.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5BS6RapGnqJ2hiE69kCJwg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


10153 Homestead Rd

Pahrump, Nevada










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/oradour-sur-glane.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:12 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: 295 days

It has been 295 days since I have been homeless. Why does this continue?

I'm not sure when I last drove a car. It was last June or July, I'm not sure. It would have been after I left my Jeep parked at the Redmond police office after I went there for help. How I would love to be able to just get back in a Jeep Wrangler and just drive. Even when this ends though, it never will actually end. People will still be following me. Even if I change my name, they will still know who I am and where I go. If I stop for gas, someone will just note the name on my credit card and start spreading that around. If I go into the store to pay for cash, they will recognize me and spread around that I was there and what I was driving. Someone will have their friend at the DMV look up my auto registration and spread that around. If I hire people to drive me around, if I could even afford that, then I will certainly never have any privacy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 March 2006 excerpt ends]












DSC00252.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 25 October 2016