Sunday, October 16, 2016

Ironman




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:32 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Masturbation journal 3/12/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Knowing that killers know that I find it soothing to go out into the woods is just as worrisome now as knowing that they know I enjoy thinking about getting back to Ironman triathlons. I imagine getting back there someday, but during the swim, they are waiting there, somewhere around buoy 1 maybe, underwater after swimming from a nearby boat, waiting for me to swim up there so they can grab my foot and attach a concrete weight to it and drag me down to the bottom. Even if someone sees it happen, they'll never pull me out in time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/suspicious-minds-3415685/

tv.com


NCIS: New Orleans Season 3 Episode 2

Suspicious Minds

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2016 on CBS

AIRED: 9/27/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s03e02


NCIS New Orleans (2014) Episode Scripts

N/A - Suspicious Minds


You don't understand New Orleans, but I understand D.C., and in D.C. you're only as good as your last accomplishment.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 16 October 2016