Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Falling Skies




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:51 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 27 September 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-why.html


The Why.



Why they're still trying so hard, even now tonight on new episode "Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday".

The What.

What's going to happen to all you dullards.

This episode might be the first one I did not watch. I watched a few of the first few episodes when the series premiered back in June 2011 but then I quickly stopped watching it. I didn't watch any more of the episodes until not long ago when the television series ended. I watched a few of the last episodes but I didn't watch the episodes of the final day of that television series.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 September 2016 excerpt ends]












2016_Nk20_DSCN4106.jpg










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=20051


F.D. » Transcripts » E-F » Falling Skies


05x09 - Reunion

[ Waves crash ] Hello?! Hello?! All right! Why am I here?! Talk to me -- That Beamer attached to it -- that's the one that Lexi and I flew to the Moon, right?










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=SH003345790000&s=201610121200&sid=35354&sn=KREMDT&st=201610121200&cn=102

excite tv


KREM 2 News at Noon

102 KREMDT: Wednesday, October 12 12:00 PM [ 12:00 PM Wednesday 12 October 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

News










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 15, 2006


I had the strongest notion come over me early this morning that I have actually walked on the moon. At first, I was thinking it was in 1995. Then I started thinking it was actually in 1994, possibly July. I started thinking of memories that could represent such a trip. I remember that in the summer of 1994, I traveled back to Arkansas for my high school reunion. I rented a white car, can't remember model, from Enterprise rental cars in Charlotte. It had Georgia license plates. During the reunion, I was sitting in the backseat of Chad's SUV. He was driving and Jimmi Anne Armstrong was in the passenger seat. Then I remembered: 1994 was the 25th anniversary of Armstrong and Aldrin landing on the moon. I wasn't at a high school reunion in Ashdown, AR, I was at a 25-year reunion on the moon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Rainbow Six (1998)

Tom Clancy


CHAPTER 31

MOVEMENT


But these people here weren't primitives, were they?










From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 11/6/2000 is 3105 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) is 3105 days



From 1/16/1941 ( premiere US film "The Face Behind the Mask" ) To 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 12788 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/2000 is 12788 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-walking-dead.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199753/releaseinfo

IMDb


Red Planet (2000)

Release Info

USA 6 November 2000 (premiere)










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-principal-and-the-pauper-1465/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 9 Episode 2

The Principal and The Pauper

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 28, 1997 on FOX

Quotes


Marge: That's not a funny story.

The Real Skinner: Well, I guess you had to be there.










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=20051


F.D. » Transcripts » E-F » Falling Skies


05x09 - Reunion


How's he doing? Getting his strength back. Working on his argument to go back in. Got a stranglehold on him, is what it's got. I say we blow the Espheni hub-of-junk to kingdom come before it hurts anyone else. Well, we're keeping Ben and everyone else away from it for now. Gentlemen, I have some good news. Found an external transmitter in the Humvee. Linked it to our systems vector. It just boosted our signal. So we can communicate with a larger number of militia directly. Without having to use the Volm as a middle man. That is a big step. The scramble beacon it found should keep the Espheni from deciphering our frequency.












2016_Nk20_DSCN4107.jpg










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

album: "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" (2002)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/clocks.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead, singing

Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing

You are
You are

Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop that you now know, singing

Come out upon my seas
Cursed missed opportunities
Am I a part of the cure?
Or am I part of the disease? Singing

You are, you are, you are
You are, you are, you are

And nothing else compares
Oh nothing else compares
And nothing else compares

You are
You are



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 12 October 2016