Saturday, October 15, 2016

How the West Was Won




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000011520000&sid=64312&sn=TCMHD&st=201610151400&cn=701

excite tv


How the West Was Won (1962)

701 TCMHD: Saturday, October 15 2:00 PM [ 2:00 PM Saturday 15 October 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

1962, G, ***1/2, 02:35, Color, English, United States,

The history of 19th-century Western expansion, as seen through the lives of three generations of a pioneer family.

Cast: Carroll Baker, Lee J. Cobb, Henry Fonda, Carolyn Jones, Karl Malden, Gregory Peck, George Peppard, Robert Preston, Debbie Reynolds, James Stewart, Eli Wallach, John Wayne, Richard Widmark, Brigid Bazlen, Walter Brennan, David Brian, Andy Devine, Raymond Massey Director(s): John Ford, Henry Hathaway, George Marshall, Richard Thorpe Producer(s): Bernard Smith










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056085/releaseinfo

IMDb


How the West Was Won (1962)

Release Info

USA 20 February 1963










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032475/releaseinfo

IMDb


Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe (1940)

Release Info

USA 9 April 1940










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/How_The_West_Was_Won_1962_CD1.html


How The West Was Won 1962


You got a growed man to do that?
I did, just like in the book.
Did you get him to say them crazy words?
I told you before, it ain't the words, it's the sentiment.
You mean he didn't even giggle or nothin' at such foolishness?
He said it was a real solemn occasion...
...like shootin' the rapids without a paddle.
No matter what he said, he did it just to get rid of you so as he could clear out.
You know that's so.
And you're lucky he did. Do you want to live like a squaw all your life?
Go on, say anything you like...
...but I'll see him again. I know I will.
And he ain't got a wife and six kids.
He ain't got a wife at all yet.
Pierre, someone's comin' upriver.
Customer.
Trapper, seems like. See how that cover bellies up?
Could be furs.
Thirsty, mister?
Drier than a grasshopper on a hot griddle.
Well, welcome to our little inn, sir.
My name is Jeb Hawkins, late colonel of the Alabama militia.
-Where you bound for? -Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh?
Looks like he's got a whole canoe of furs, Pop.
-A sure enough mountain man. -Indeed.
One of our brave explorers gonna extend our domain to the far shores of the Pacific.
Nothin' but the finest for you, sir. Whiskey?
Right.
No pepper or rattlesnake heads in this.
Nothin' but the pure grain and the sweet kiss of the malt.
Never mind the cup, I'll just take the jug.
A real mountain man, eh?
I trust you'll toast our noble banner, sir.
I sure will.
Golly, you're right. That's real sippin' liquor.
Pa, him being a trapper...
...do you suppose he might know what that varmint is we got?
Well, say, now, he might. Yes, sir, he just might.
Sir, we catched us a cave-dwellin' critter...
...that no man in these parts has ever seen before.
And, you know, it'd be right satisfyin' havin' you tell us what it is.
Well, I don't know too much about cave-dwellin' varmints.
Just yonder, take your jug.
I don't know....
It's right over here.
You know any sweet-talkin' girls in Pittsburgh?
No, nary a one, yet.
Pop and I are hopin' we'll vacation there.
I'll be at the Duquesne House if it ain't burned down.
Hey there, now....
You pretty girl, you sure you got a varmint in here?
Do you hear him?
He breathes loud and fierce.
-We keep him in this hole just yonder. -You keep him in there?
You gotta look a little closer.










From 2/20/1963 ( premiere US film "How the West Was Won" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 10535 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/6/1994 is 10535 days



From 4/9/1940 ( premiere US film "Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe" ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 10535 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/6/1994 is 10535 days



From 7/8/1933 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Letter to Leon McCord on Repeal of the Eighteenth Amendment ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 21070 days

21070 = 10535 + 10535

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/6/1994 is 10535 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=49049

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Statement on the Observance of Yom Kippur, 1994

September 6, 1994

I am pleased to extend greetings to all who are observing Yom Kippur, the most solemn of Jewish holidays.

The holy day of Yom Kippur recognizes that all human beings are capable of transgression and of atonement. Judaism teaches that every person, from time to time, fails to act in accordance with his or her highest principles. Yom Kippur offers worshippers the chance to seek forgiveness for sins committed during the past year and to reassess personal behavior. Beyond this, the Day of Atonement urges the repair of torn relationships and encourages treating all people with kindness. It is a day intended for rectifying mistakes and for recommitment in a journey leading from thought to deed.

As we strive to recognize changes that must be made in our own lives and for our entire world, we turn to each other for the strength we seek. Though the challenges of our world are formidable, and ancient animosities are not easily overcome, the past year has shown us time and again that peace is within our power.

Let this day serve as a call to make the changes in our lives and in our communities that peace and prosperity require. Let us rededicate ourselves to caring for others and to teaching our children the lessons of compassion. In the spirit of reconciliation and renewal that were so evident in the Israeli-Jordanian peace initiative, let us work toward building a brighter world for the generations to come.

Best wishes to all for an observance full of meaning and hope.

NOTE: A message identical to this advance text was also made available by the White House. Yom Kippur was observed on September 15.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/How_The_West_Was_Won_1962_CD1.html


How The West Was Won 1962


How long's it been since you seen a white girl?
I ain't quite sure why you asked that.
How pretty do I look to you?
Ain't you just bein' a little bit forward?
You're headed upriver and I'm headed down.
There's no time to get these questions answered.
You dead sure you want 'em answered?
Yes.
Oh, glory be!
Ma'am, it seems like you've been kissed before.
I've never been kissed permanent before.
By golly, you sure use surprising words.
I never heard permanent mixed up with a thing like a kiss before.
I can still feel that kiss.
Can you?
You said somethin' before we hadn't oughta forget:
I'm headin' upstream and you're headed downstream.
Lovers have parted before and come together again.
Eve, I, I'm a sinful man.
I'm deep, dark, sinful.
I'm on my way to Pittsburgh to be sinful again.
Likely I'll stay drunk for a month.
I won't even remember the fancy gals I dally with...
...or the men I carve up just out of pure cussedness...
...any more than I'll remember you.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/How_The_West_Was_Won_1962_CD1.html


How The West Was Won 1962


-Linus. -Now, Eve...
...let's just not talk any more about it.
Linus, I'm tellin' you, you don't know your own mind.
Maybe so, maybe not.
I know I ain't sayin' that you haven't been on my mind some.
I ain't sayin' that.
But I still went to see the varmint with that pirate girl.
I'll always be goin' to see the varmint, Eve.










From 2/20/1963 ( premiere US film "How the West Was Won" ) To 10/25/1984 is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of Kerry Burgess ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 2/5/1956 ( premiere US film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" ) To 1/28/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "Happy Days"::"The Not Making of a President" ) is 6932 days

From 11/2/1965 ( the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of Kerry Burgess ) To 10/25/1984 is 6932 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/07/bedtime-for-bonzo-1951.html ]










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 4/5/2004 is 4485 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/12/1978 ( premiere US TV series "How the West Was Won" ) is 4485 days



From 12/22/1991 ( premiere US film "Rush" ) To 4/5/2004 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 4/28/1937 ( Saddam Hussein - the fictionalized birth date by Bill Gates-Microsoft Corporation for Saddam Hussein to support active violent Bill Gates Microsoft George Herbert Walker Bush George Walker Bush global terrorism against the United States of America ) To 9/30/1975 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy test pilot was the primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) is 14034 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/5/2004 is 14034 days



From 8/15/1952 ( premiere US film "Son of Ali Baba" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 14034 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/5/2004 is 14034 days



From 8/15/1952 ( premiere US film "Son of Ali Baba" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 14034 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/5/2004 is 14034 days



From 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) To 4/5/2004 is 937 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/27/1968 ( United States Title 18 Treason - the fraudulent enlistment by George Walker Bush in the Texas Air National Guard - George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified and never capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military ) is 937 days



From 9/25/1973 ( United States Patent 3,761,682 - Docutel Corporation - Credit Card Automatic Currency Dispenser ) To 4/5/2004 is 11150 days

11150 = 5575 + 5575

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1981 ( premiere US film "Fort Apache the Bronx" ) is 5575 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 4/5/2004 is 4769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/23/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Thief of Baghdad" ) is 4769 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/91101.html ]


http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/WCPD-2004-04-12/WCPD-2004-04-12-Pg533-2/content-detail.html

GPO U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE Keeping America Informed


40 WCPD 533 Remarks on Job Training and the National Economy in Charlotte, North Carolina


President George W. Bush

Event Date April 5, 2004

Notes The President spoke at 10:15 a.m. at Central Piedmont Community College-Central Campus. In his remarks, he referred to Charlotte- Mecklenburg Police Chief Darrel Stephens










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/How_The_West_Was_Won_1962_CD1.html


How The West Was Won 1962


Never mind the cup, I'll just take the jug.
A real mountain man, eh?
I trust you'll toast our noble banner, sir.
I sure will.
Golly, you're right. That's real sippin' liquor.
Pa, him being a trapper...
...do you suppose he might know what that varmint is we got?
Well, say, now, he might. Yes, sir, he just might.
Sir, we catched us a cave-dwellin' critter...
...that no man in these parts has ever seen before.
And, you know, it'd be right satisfyin' havin' you tell us what it is.
Well, I don't know too much about cave-dwellin' varmints.
Just yonder, take your jug.
I don't know....
It's right over here.
You know any sweet-talkin' girls in Pittsburgh?
No, nary a one, yet.
Pop and I are hopin' we'll vacation there.
I'll be at the Duquesne House if it ain't burned down.
Hey there, now....
You pretty girl, you sure you got a varmint in here?
Do you hear him?
He breathes loud and fierce.
-We keep him in this hole just yonder. -You keep him in there?
You gotta look a little closer.
Well, he seed the varmint, Pa.
Well done, daughter.
I ain't so sure.
He was hard-muscled. I could feel the blade just kinda skitter along his ribs.
You just need more practice, that's all.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 15 October 2016