Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Aftermath




Of all the sleeping dreams I recall from recently sleeping the most complex detailed dream is fascinating to me.

Used to be that the sleeping dreams featuring what I called "narration" was the most fascinating but now that I think about it I haven't experienced that in a long time. I was sleeping during Tuesday evening when the television programs I have written about many times before were broadcast as new episodes. I plan to go back later and watch those episodes at some other time. All these sleeping dream details occurred on Tuesday during the night.

Now I am thinking of how improbable the level of detail seems to me about my sleeping dreams.

Seems improbable my sleeping mind could conjure up such imagery.

The first part I recall, almost as though in retrospect of past sleeping dreams I have written about before, is that I found myself thinking specifically about the moments before I found myself aware of the sleeping dream. Which isn't entirely accurate. I wasn't aware at the time I was asleep and dreaming.

I was sitting in a seat on a bus filled with other people.

I was sitting there as the sleeping dream began and I was looking at the bus driver and that area in the front of the bus and I was examining the details of that vehicle and I was thinking to myself that I had paid no fare when I stepped onboard and went to take my seat.

The area in the front didn't resemble any Seattle Metro or Spokane Metro bus I had ever seen.

Some details are now vague and or I just cannot think of words to describe what I was seeing.

The next part I specifically recall was the bus driver was trying to make a stop to let off any passengers that wanted off. I heard him call out a name for the stop. I can still visualize details of the surrounding terrain outside the bus. But then he tried to abort his maneuver and made several motions with the bus. I turned and looked backwards and I saw a long string of cars traveling in the road behind us and traveling from the hill crest above and I somehow knew in the dream that the bus driver was trying to get out of the traffic stream and that was something to do about how he didn't want to let the passengers off amidst that automobile traffic.

Something went wrong though and that part has become vague now in my mind.

The next part I recall clearly is that I am now sitting at the front of the bus and I watching, with what I guess is terror, as the bus approaches the edge of the roadway bridge that was nearby and then I am looking down at the dirty brown water below as the front end of the bus, with me seated at the front, goes over the edge and plunges straight down into what seems to be a creek.

The bus stops in the water and I need to get out. Those details are vague now, if was ever very clear in my sleeping mind, and I am aware of people clamoring out the rear exit of the upturned bus. I am left with the sense that I climbed the seats to escape through the rear door of the bus.

The next part I recall is walking around outside. The terrain is vague but seems to be the same rural and wooded area we were in before the bus crash.

There are uniformed men with weapons. I try to talking to one but he was very rude to me. I see them pointing long-barrel weapons at me and I understand they are trying to intimidate me and I don't understand why. The uniforms are unrecognizable to me. After being awake or possibly half-awake I was thinking about how their uniforms resemble the soldiers from the 2015 film "Tomorrowland". I was trying to find out from them if they were soldiers or police but they wouldn't tell me.

The next part I recall is that immediately following the bus crash and the escape we are now in a building somewhere. Don't recall how we got there. There are a lot of people around.

I saw some kind large foyer area and I see a very long flight of stairs ahead. We are all traveling on that flight of stairs going upward through a narrow corridor.

Some details feel to me now are becoming too vague. Details I want to describe but cannot.

A great number of people are around and more seem to be arriving all the time.

I find myself next in a massive and there are a very large number of people there.

The room seems to be overlooked by a woman of royalty, as though we are in her country and this is some kind of gathering almost like a celebration.

At some point I figure out key facts and I find a concierge desk and I tell the woman I am American and I want the American Consulate.

She is very helpful and immediately abides. She must have given me directions because I am then talking to another woman.

That woman has two packages for me that are associated with the American Consulate. I haven't seen the Consulate yet but the packages are there in the eventuality someone asks for the Consulate.

That was seems to be trying to take off the plastic mailing envelope of the packages and I am trying to get her to stop because she is trying to open the packages before I can examine the contents.

There is also a sense in my mind that she, and possibly another woman, are trying to stall me, to delay me for some reason. She is talking to me about reasons for staying there. I cannot now recall all of her words but I do remember she was telling me about a lucrative position available to me that seemed to involve a very large salary for me.

I can't recall what happens next with her.

But the whole point of me sitting here now trying to write as much as possible about that sleeping dream is because of that detail about the American Consulate and my request.

The next part seems to just be very complex details about my attempts to escape.

I seemed to have talked with other people who had arrived there and I explained that my plan was to find my way back to that first room we were in.

I was very pleased with myself when I did find my way back to that room. But I could find no way down to that level. I was on a level overlooking that large foyer but the height was too great.

The next parts are again of doorways and hallways and passageways and various scenes of which I have forgotten some detail. There was the one corridor and I was the only one with a flashlight and my tiny penlight barely put out enough light to see ahead and we ran through the corridors and hallways and I opened a door into another darkened room and there was a woman sitting there in the dark and I am vaguely aware of the other people scrambling away back the way we came and into the dark. Can't recall what happened after that scene.

But I do recall finding myself outside in what seemed to be a wooded area but I seemed to have traveled back into what I guess was that same massive structure.

The last part I can recall is that I traveled through those corridors into some kind of exercise room with a lot of people already present. I am aware of stationary exercise bikes and of billiards tables.

I see a door on the other side of the room. The door is mostly glass and I can see the outside. There are markings on the door indicating Alarm Will Sound if opened.

The door has a padlock sealing it shut but I am going through that doorway as soon as I figure out a way to break the lock.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP024855500003&s=201610120300&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201610120300&cn=676

excite tv


Aftermath (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Wednesday, October 12 3:00 AM [ 03:00 AM Wednesday 12 October 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Suspense, Science fiction, Action, Adventure

In Our Empty Rooms

While their daughter is taken in by a religious commune led by the mysterious Reverend Brother, the Copelands meet a man with the cure to the plague.

Cast: Anne Heche, James Tupper, Julia Sarah Stone, Taylor Hickson, Levi Meaden

Original Air Date: Oct 11, 2016



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:56 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 12 October 2016