Saturday, October 15, 2016

"Doctor Coleman"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 27, 2006 6:24:22 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006


Damn. I killed a lot of squirrels. And I mean a LOT. Countless.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2713180/quotes

IMDb


Fury (2014)

Quotes


Trini 'Gordo' Garcia: In France, we hit the beach right after D-Day and fought through all those fucking hedgerows. We finally broke out into open country. And bypassed all these Kraut divisions. We linked up with the Canadians and British and trapped an entire Kraut Army pulling back to Germany. We fucked them up.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:14 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 27 February 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-post-war-dream.html


Among the myriad sleeping dreams I tossed and turned through trying to sleep last night was one that stayed with me through the night, seeming to resurface more than once as I tried to sleep. From the perspective of my eyes, I saw myself hit the ground among a large group of people. Then I was butchering them after they attacked me. One after another I killed with it all starting with me seeing a large procession of the enemy and I was screaming "I *am* the stargate!"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/08 4:53 PM
I remember a distinct feeling of sadness that he was killed. I admire his work.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Hartman

Phil Hartman


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/08 4:58 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfrozen_Caveman_Lawyer

Cirroc ([ki:'rok]), the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, was a recurring character played by Phil Hartman on Saturday Night Live. He had been a caveman who fell into a glacial crevasse during the Ice Age, preserving his body well enough that some scientists who discovered him in 1988 thawed him out. He subsequently attended law school.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


ELDER: Our people rejoice and wish to honour your name, but I did not know what you wish to be called. What may I tell them?

KIRK: Ki, Kir

ELDER: Kirok?

(The women leave.)

ELDER: Have we displeased you?

KIRK: No, no, everything is fine.

ELDER: Then it must be ourselves, the way we live. Perhaps we have not improved as quickly as the Wise Ones wish.

KIRK: Your land is rich, your people happy. Who could be displeased with that?

ELDER: But there is something. Tell us. We will change it.

KIRK: I can't tell you anything. All I can tell you is that I'm happy and peaceful here. I'm not sure, but I think I've never felt that way before.

(The elder leaves.)

KIRK: Why are they so sure I can help them?

MIRAMANEE: Well, you came from the stone metal. Did you not bring life to the child?

KIRK: Yes, but I. I need time to remember.

MIRAMANEE: Here there is much time. For everything.












DSC00253.jpg












DSC02427.jpg







DSC02427_contrast.jpg












DSC00855.jpg












2016October15_Chloe55_DSC00798.jpg







2016October15_Chloe55_DSC00799.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


KIRK: It's only the wind and the thunder.

MIRAMANEE: I act like a stupid child. I have nothing to fear. You are here. (she looks outside) It is time.

KIRK; Time?

MIRAMANEE: To go to the temple. The people will be waiting.

KIRK: Why?

MIRAMANEE: To save them.

KIRK: But it's only the wind. The wind can't harm them.

MIRAMANEE: The wind is only the beginning. Soon the sky will darken, the lake will go wild, and the earth will tremble. Only you can save us.

KIRK: But I can't do anything about the wind or the sky.

MIRAMANEE: If we don't go now, it will be too late. You must go inside the temple and make the blue flame come out.

KIRK: I don't know how to get inside the temple.

MIRAMANEE: But you are a god.

ELDER: (bursting in) Kirok! Kirok!

SALISH: Why are you not at the temple, Kirok? Soon the ground will begin to tremble. The people need your help.

KIRK: We'll go to the caves. It'll be safe there.

SALISH: The caves? Surely a legend can do more than that for his people.

ELDER: When the ground trembles the caves are not safe, Kirok. If you do not rouse the temple spirit, we will all die.

MIRAMANEE: There is nothing you cannot do, my husband.

SALISH: Well, what do you wait for, god? Your robes?










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


[Obelisk]

(Salish watches from a distance as Kirk beats on the obelisk's wall trying to work out how to get inside.)

KIRK: I am Kirok! I have come! I am Kirok!

(Salish smiles at his failure.)










http://www.space.com/25488-total-lunar-eclipse-photos-april-2014.html

SPACE.COM


Blood Moon Photos: Total Lunar Eclipse Pictures from April 15, 2014

By Space.com Staff April 16, 2014










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=escape-from-the-planet-of-the-apes

Springfield! Springfield!


Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)


and himself becomes part
of the landscape he painted...
and is both the observer
and the observed.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:48 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 15 October 2016