Friday, June 15, 2018

Rachel Dolezal




from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/01/09 11:24 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


David: [after the computer has finished regenerating the Polaroid negative] Hey, take a look at this. Somebody get Donavan down here! It's Commander Farrell.












https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Rachel Dolezal

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rachel A. Doležal

Born Rachel Anne Doležal

November 12, 1977










From 7/8/1975 ( The New York Times "Report On Spying Released By C.I.A." ) To 11/12/1977 is 858 days

858 = 429 + 429

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/5/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Galileo Seven" ) is 429 days



From 2/19/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth - the Hubble Space Telescope placed back into its own orbit of the planet Earth ) To 3/1/2009 is 4393 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/12/1977 is 4393 days



From 11/12/1977 To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 6946 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1984 ( Ronald Reagan - Memorandum Returning Without Approval a Bill To Reauthorize the Equal Access to Justice Act ) is 6946 days


https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7390131/bio

IMDb


Rachel Dolezal

Biography

Born November 12, 1977 in Troy, Montana, USA

Birth Name Rachel Anne Dolezal










https://www.nytimes.com/1975/07/09/archives/report-on-spying-released-by-cia-domestic-operations-grew-after.html

The New York Times


ARCHIVES 1975

REPORT ON SPYING RELEASED BY C.I.A.

By NICHOLAS M. HORROCK JULY 9, 1975

WASHINGTON, July 8—The Central Intelligence Agency made a major build‐up of its domestic intelligence operation during the Administration of President Nixon, according to documents released by the C.I.A. for the first time tonight.

In an unexpected disclosure, the C.I.A. made public a report that its director, William E. Colby, made to President Ford last Dec. 24. This report is a portion of an internal analysis of the agency's involvement in illegal domestic intelligence operations and other wrongdoing compiled at the request of Mr. Colby's predecessor, James R. Schlesinger, in May, 1973. Mr. Schlesinger is now the Secretary of Defense.

Symington Briefed

According to these newly released documents, two Congressional figures, Senator Stuart Symington, Democrat of Mis souri, and Representative Lucien N. Nedzi, Democrat of Michigan, were briefed on the details more than two years ago.

This new material contained several disclosures:

According to a memorandum dated June 1, 1972, the major increase in the staff and facilities of the Special Operations Group came after Mr. Nixon had taken office on Jan. 20, 1969. The unit was the core of a domestic C.I.A. intelligence operation that has come under criticism for violating the agency's legal charter, which forbids the C.I.A. to engage in spyping within the United States.

This memorandum revealed that the major formal strength of the unit was provided in mid‐1969, when 36 positions were authorized, and increased in the spring of 1971, when another 18 positions were authorized. Although those operations, code‐named CHAOS within the C.I.A., were begun under President Lyndon B. Johnson in 1967, this memorandum indicates that they gained their breadth under President Nixon. Before that the operation had two full‐time professions staff members.

The documents disclosed that the C.I.A. recruited “paid informants” among construction crews working on its headquarters in 1960 and 1961 in order to prevent foreign intelligence services from planting secret electronic listening devices.

The documents also revealed a memorandum dated Aug. 15, 1967, in which the head of covert operations for C.I.A. at the time, Thomas H. Karamessines, suggested to C.I.A. officials that Harry Rositzke and Richard Ober, head what later became known as CHAOS. One or both of them had long been rumored to have 10 the super‐secret domestic Operations.

Rockefeller Report

The half‐inch‐thick release Came more than a month after tie publication of a report on domestic activities prepared by an eight‐man Presidential commission headed by Vice President Rockefellet. Though the report shows no substantive new areas not mentioned in the Rockefeller commission report, it provides more insight into the internal moves at C.I.A.

It reports, for instance, a series of memorandums issued by Mr. Colby in 1973 aimed at halting unacceptable operations that he had discovered from reading the full internal report prepared under Mr. Schlesinger's order. He ordered, for instance, that the agency stop beaking into premises, that it halt drug testing on Americans and that it cease several electronic and surveillance programs.

The documents include a lettei from Mr. Colby to President Ford dated Dec. 24, 1974, in which the Director of Central Intelligence said the agency had “inserted” spies into the American antiwar movement and developed 9,944 “counterintelligence” files on American citizens.

“As I stated to you on the telephone, Mr. President, you have my full assurance that the agency is not conducting activities comparable to those alleged in The New York Times article,” the letter said.

‘Even in the past, I believe the agency essentially conformed to its’ mission of foreign intelligence. There were occasions over the years in which improper actions were taken as noted above [in his letter], but I belive these were few, were quite exceptional to the thrust of the agency's activities, and have been fully terminated.”

This letter came two days after an article in The New Yotk Times on Dec. 22, 1974, quoted intelligence sources as saying that the C.I.A. conducted a massive domestic intelligence and surveillance operation.

Increased Scope

In the ensuing Rockefeller investigation, in the early indications from Congressional investigations and in the documents released tonight, the scope of the C.I.A.'s questionable activities has grown.

For instance, the new documents rioted that the C.I.A. had files on 14 past and present members of Congress, and the report restated that the agency had conducted burglaries and wiretappings.

In the orders Mr. Colby issued in 1973, it is clear that he was concerned with stopping infiltration of other Government agencies by the C.I.A., long‐range letter opening and wiretapping projects and such telephone tappings as those conducted against news reporters in 1963 and physical surveillance of newsmen in 1971 and 1972.

Tonight's release came as a surprise in the continuing flow of information about the. United States intelligence operations.

According to a White House sopkesman, Mr. Colby received Mr. Ford's permission to release the documents some three weeks ago. But the White House said it was unaware that he had chosen to release them today.

A C.I.A. spokesman said the technical difficulties of reprinting large numbers of documents resulted in its reaching the news media in mid‐evening.

The documents contained a, series of “deletions,” which, the C.I.A. noted in a statement, were made to permit “unclassified” portions to be made public.

The documents did not mention C.I.A. involvement in political assassinations or plots to kill foreign leaders. However, authoritative sources have said that the original reports prepared for Mr. Schlesinger contained material on this subject This material was given to the Rockefeller commission, to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the President Ford, but has not yet been made public.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/beyond-skyline-2017.html

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SUNDAY, JUNE 03, 2018

Beyond Skyline (2017)


Kerry Burgess

December 16, 2017 at 6:42 pm

For several days the past week I had decided to make another excursion to downtown Spokane.

I have to take 2 metro bus routes to get over there to downtown and then the same 2 to get back and I haven't been downtown Spokane very often, probably about a half-dozen times.

So I had a plan of what I was going to look for but I also wanted my trip to coincide with the day that new snowfall was possible.

The TV news had reported for several days that new snowfall was possible that day Friday so that was the objective of my plan, to travel over there if snowfall looked likely that day.

We've been in somewhat of a snowfall drought so far this season so traveling there made the day seem somewhat more random.

&&&
&&&

The whole point was to not check the numbers until I got back.

I still remember how suddenly the snowfall arrived yesterday. Perhaps my vantage point on the metro bus diminished that. I couldn't see outside in the direction ahead of the bus. But it was a sudden outburst of snow.

I got off the bus in the south-side of downtown Spokane and after a few steps, my right foot slipped on the sidewalk, looking down, seeming in slow motion to it all, to see a narrow corridor exposing under the snow a shiny gray metal plate.

I didn't fall but, in what seemed to be slow motion, my right-foot was sliding forward and my left-foot planted firmly behind me and I felt my left knee gently reach the pavement and then I reached out to a railing with my right hand and brought myself back up. A few hours later I discovered that astronaut statue.










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790

Facebook

Kerry Burgess shared a post.

May 14, 2018 at 1:27pm

Kerry Burgess

January 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm

I didn't even notice that shop on that first day I walked along that sidewalk on Sprague Avenue in downtown Spokane.

I had never before walked along that area of the city until that day 15 December 2017.

I captured image 2017_Nk20_DSCN3356.jpg with my small camera just a few moments before I walked into that Spaceman Trap, as it were.

In the heavy snowfall, having got off the metro bus a few moments earlier, I was alert mainly to only the other pedestrians on the sidewalk near me and to the street signs pointing me to my destination, all new to me that day as I walked through the city.

I walked along there and suddenly, and in what seemed to be very slow motion, my foot skidded along the sidewalk, and I found myself in a kneeling position with one knee on the sidewalk. My right hand thrust out to a railing to help me return to an upright walking position.

A few hours later is when I first discovered the statue.

We've had a winter thaw around here this month and I've been meaning to go back there and capture images of that metal plate but I haven't got around to it.

I didn't even notice Spaceman Coffee that first day. That day 15 December 2017 I got back home and thinking about the statue I had first discovered that day I decided to look closer at that area of the city, several blocks away from the statue, and that was when I noticed the Google images of the photography shop and that photography studio had a spacesuit in the lobby. I traveled back there on 25 December 2017 and that was when I discovered Spaceman Coffee.












2016September17_Chloe55_DSC00738.jpg












DSC02336.jpg





DSC02338.jpg










https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/2003472733261319

Facebook

Kerry Burgess

Dec 16, 2017 6:42pm

For several days the past week I had decided to make another excursion to downtown Spokane.

I have to take 2 metro bus routes to get over there to downtown and then the same 2 to get back and I haven't been downtown Spokane very often, probably about a half-dozen times.

So I had a plan of what I was going to look for but I also wanted to time my trip to the day that new snowfall was possible.

The tv news had reported for several days that new snowfall was possible that day so that was the objective of my plan, to travel over there if snowfall looked likely that day.

We've been in somewhat of a snowfall drought so far this season so traveling there made the day seem somewhat more random.

I had a plan and I didn't check the numbers.... and now I've forgotten that original plan.

The night before I came up with a new plan and a new destination for near downtown. I was looking at the area on Google Maps, saw some photos tagged for that area, and that caused me to plan for that site. Never did see that one specific area of interest that I saw in a Google Maps photo. Might have been somewhere nearby that I didn't look for. There's another park nearby that might have been incorrectly tagged, or it's just something I didn't see because of the weather. I was already cold by the time I walked there and after a car I saw pass by me on a steep hill then to hear it crashing against the guardrail, I wasn't looking forward to traveling back down that hill with those maniac drivers.

My primary objective was that Cliff Park and then my secondary objective was again the Riverfront but now those previous plans are gone from my mind.

The whole point was to not check the numbers until I got back.

I still remember how suddenly the snowfall arrived yesterday. Perhaps my vantage point on the metro bus diminished that somewhat. I couldn't in the direction ahead of the bus. But it was a sudden outburst of snow.

I got off the bus in downtown Spokane and after a few steps, my right foot slipped on the sidewalk, looking down, seeming in slow motion to it all, to see a narrow skid-mark exposing under the snow a shiny gray metal plate.

I didn't fall but, in what seemed to be slow motion, my right-foot was sliding forward and my left-foot planted firmly behind me and I felt my left knee gently reach the pavement and then I reached out to a railing with my right hand and brought myself back up. A few hours later I discovered that astronaut statue.

I haven't been to downtown Spokane's Riverfront Park very often. The first time I can specifically recall being there was the first day of Autumn in 2015 and I traveled there soecifically to see the Rotary Fountain, as imaged by me.

Back in the year 2004 I know I rode my silver titanium Litespeed bicycle on the Centennial Trail to a point near the Riverfront but I don't recall traveling all the way there.

As for the astronaut staue, I remember being in that areaof the park back in last August but I was focused on the archetecture of the building and thinking of specific style of photography and about whether I could capture any interesting images. I walked right by the statue without seeing it. I would have definitely stopped to study it if I had noticed, among all the other art figures I was ignoring, the spacesuit helmet.










From 3/10/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Remarks at Conference of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 14467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/12/2005 is 14467 days



From 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 6/12/2005 is 4255 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1977 ( Jimmy Carter - Executive Order 11998—President's Commission on Military Compensation ) is 4255 days



From 4/10/1957 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"SSN-571" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 14467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/12/2005 is 14467 days



From 8/6/1951 ( Harry Truman - Veto of Bill To Increase the Pensions of Certain Disabled Veterans ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 14467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/12/2005 is 14467 days




http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2005/jun/12/astronaut-michael-anderson-statue-to-be-unveiled/

The Spokesman-Review


FEATURES

Astronaut Michael Anderson statue to be unveiled today

Sun., June 12, 2005

By Mary Beth Donelan

A memorial bronze statue of the late Columbia space shuttle astronaut Lt. Col. Michael P. Anderson will be unveiled today at 2 p.m. in the breezeway between the Spokane Opera House and Convention Center.

The larger-than-life-sized statue by Spokane sculptor Dorothy Fowler will be visible from the Lilac Meadow in Riverfront Park. Plans call for it to be placed later at a new science center in the park dedicated to Anderson.

Anderson, a 1977 Cheney High School graduate, was one of seven astronauts who died when the Columbia disintegrated during its re-entry from space on Feb. 1, 2003.

His family will be present for the unveiling along with representatives of NASA. The public is encouraged to attend the free event.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2005/jun/13/statue-honors-fallen-hero/

The Spokesman-Review


SPOKANE

Statue honors fallen hero

Mon., June 13, 2005

By Hilary Kraus

Spokane astronaut Michael P. Anderson has been eulogized as a humble, deeply religious and inspirational man who lived out his dream.

For the past year, local artist Dorothy Fowler has used those descriptions to help her create an 8-foot-high, 600-pound bronze statue of Anderson. Her work was unveiled Sunday afternoon in the breezeway between the Opera House and Convention Center.

“It’s beautiful,” Anderson’s widow, Sandy, said after the one-hour dedication ceremony. “She did a really good job capturing the spirit of my husband.”

Anderson, a Spokane native and 1977 Cheney High School graduate, was one of seven crew members killed when the space shuttle Columbia exploded upon re-entry on Feb. 1, 2003. He was 43.

“I’m in awe of your artistry, your humbleness and your giftedness,” Sandy Anderson, a 1974 Ferris High graduate, said to Fowler at the dedication.

About 300 people attended the dedication, including Anderson’s daughters Sydney and Kaycee, who flew in from Houston with their mom; parents Bobbie and Barbara of Spokane; and brothers and sisters.

Several members of his NASA family, such as deputy director Frederick Gregory and Lt. Gen. Jefferson David Howell of the Johnson Space Center, flew in for the afternoon. Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Wash., and U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris, R-Wash., both sent representatives who read messages from the politicians. Spokane Mayor Jim West and some City Council members also attended but did not address the crowd.

“We’re not going to let a little rain rain on our parade today. This is wonderful,” Anne Marie Axworthy of Avista Utilities said to the crowd as a light sprinkle dampened the gowns of the Chanteuse Choir of University High School. “This memorial truly belongs to the community.”

Fowler, who also sculpted three sets of bronze doors at the entrance to Spokane’s Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes, said the statue’s pose was determined after she talked to the family and met with the committee. Anderson, in space uniform, is kneeling with his helmet in one hand and a dove in the other. The words “Keeping this Dream Alive” are molded on the base. Thirty white doves from Spangle were released when the family uncovered the statue.

The pose signifies three things, Fowler said.

“The kneeling position – humility; the uplifting arm and heavenward gaze – faith; releasing a dove of peace – inspiration.”

Fowler went on to say, “President Bush said this about Anderson at the memorial service: ‘Michael told his minister, “If this thing doesn’t come out right, don’t worry about me, I’m just going on higher.” ‘

“Those words spoke to my heart and inspired my work.”

The statue, which cost $125,000, was made possible through ambitious fund-raising. More than 70 percent of the money was donated by private citizens. Sacred Heart Medical Center, Avista, Washington Trust Bank and the Harriet Cheney Cowles Foundation were major donors.

The plan is to move the statue into a science center in Riverfront Park to be called Mobius at Michael P. Anderson Plaza. Construction won’t begin for at least two years and hinges on successful fund-raising.

Joe Bruce, director of children’s ministries at Hamblen Park Presbyterian Church, was one of the many Anderson admirers who stood throughout the program to pay his respects. A space enthusiast and instructor of a youth space program, Bruce said he met Anderson after he served on his first space flight in 1998. Anderson came to Spokane and visited four schools with Bruce.

“He was inspirational to the kids,” Bruce said. “Our job is to keep students interested in science and math. The first person who will walk on Mars is in school today.”












1511852511.jpg










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=10178

The American Presidency Project

Dwight D. Eisenhower

XXXIV President of the United States: 1953 - 1961

51 - Remarks at Conference of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

March 10, 1954

Ladies and gentlemen:

From time to time the President of the United States has the privilege of appearing before a body of Americans assembled here in Washington to extend to them greetings on behalf of the administration and of the Federal Government here located.

And certainly, more often than not, he also has the privilege of extending felicitations and well wishes in the prosecution of their work.

It is the last part of this statement that I want to refer to for a moment. My welcome to you is warm and sincere, but I should like also to take your time to talk about the good wishes that I extend for the prosecution of your work.

I believe most sincerely in the statement of Lincoln that this nation was dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. I believe with the writers of the Declaration of Independence that men are endowed by their Creator with certain rights. And furthermore, I believe that the vast majority, the great mass of Americans want to make those concepts a living reality in their lives.

I was talking only a few minutes ago with some of your leaders in the anteroom just off this hall. I had a chance to express my belief that all of us can take inspiration from this one thought: the great faith of the American people taken in the mass.

There are vociferous minorities. There are people who, for selfish or for fearful reasons, do not fully live up to the concepts held and so eloquently stated by our Founding Fathers--or by Lincoln. But, by and large, the mass of America wants to be decent, and good, and just.

Our people do not want to make differentiations among people based upon inconsequential matters of nature involving color and race.

Admitting quickly--even if sadly--that the ideals of those people have not been reached, let us still remember this: this same thing is true of everything we do in life. Ideals are really never reached by imperfect humans. But the striving for them makes better both the great body we are trying to affect and ourselves.

And so--and I hope, my dear friends, that doesn't sound like a sermon--I am merely trying to state my beliefs as fully and as frankly as I know how to do. But I believe that this struggle, this one that in your case now has gone on for, lo, these many decades, is producing results on the part of the administration.

I stated my own personal views many times before the election. I have tried to state them since. Wherever Federal authority clearly extends, I will do the utmost that lies within my power to bring into living reality this expression of equality among all men.

By no means do I come here to make a political statement or to outline for you what has been done. But I do submit that in the two areas that I spoke about in the campaign, definite progress has been made. It is in the areas of all the armed services and where their territories and functions and activities extend, and right here in the District of Columbia. With respect to these, I expressed certain convictions and determinations. Not in all cases have the full results been achieved. But we are still trying. I know of no other slogan that is so good for all of us as once we have determined upon and visualized a worthy ideal, to keep on trying with all that is in us.

I wish for each of you an enjoyable time in this Capital. I hope that you, aside from the fruitfulness of your work, have the satisfaction of seeing something around this town that you will carry back with really fond memories. I hope that you will find something just outside of the beauty of the buildings and the niceness of nature.

For all of you--good luck and goodbye.

Note: The President spoke in the Departmental Auditorium at 12:30 p.m.












DSCN4405.jpg





DSCN4406.jpg





DSCN4407.jpg





DSCN4408.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/14.htm

The Galileo Seven [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 2821.5

Original Airdate: 5 Jan, 1967


[Outside the shuttlecraft]

(Spock is scanning one of it's small nacelles when McCoy comes out to join him.)

MCCOY: Well, I can't say much for the circumstances, but at least it's your big chance.

SPOCK: My big chance? For what, Doctor?

MCCOY: Command. Oh, I know you, Mister Spock. You've never voiced it, but you've always thought that logic was the best basis on which to build command. Am I right?

SPOCK: I am a logical man, Doctor.

MCCOY: It'll take more than logic to get us out of this.

SPOCK: Perhaps, Doctor, but I know of no better way to begin. I realise command does have its fascinations, even under circumstances such as these. But I neither enjoy the idea of command, nor am I frightened of it. It simply exists. And I will do whatever logically needs to be done.










From 2/13/1633 ( Galileo Galilei arrives in Rome to face charges of heresy ) To 6/2/1664 ( Henri II de Lorraine dead ) is 11432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/1997 is 11432 days



See also possible future updates and see also other posts by me on this topic including: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/10/galileo.html


http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-82/sts-82-day-09-highlights.html

STS-82 Day 9 Highlights

Back to STS-82 Flight Day 08 Highlights:

On Wednesday, February 19, 1997, 6:00 a.m. CST, STS-82 MCC Status Report # 17 reports:

Discovery's astronauts bid farewell to the Hubble Space Telescope early this morning as they placed the orbiting observatory back into its own orbit to continue its investigation of the far reaches of the universe.












https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


COCHRANE: Ha, ha, ha. That's a trick. Ha, ha, ha. How'd you do that?

LAFORGE: It's your telescope.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 06:18 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 15 June 2018