Sunday, February 13, 2022

Today is Sunday, 02/13/2022, Post #3





Those people also did not have what I have: Evelyn.

And yet, she still just does not get it.

Well, that is to say: I do not get it.

She stands there beautifully, today same as yesterday, and I just cannot suspend my disbelief.

I live in a time when robots are not effective, if they were available to me, which they are not.

How I would love to see Evelyn move her eyes.

How I wold love to see her watching me as I walk into the room and pass by her. All she does is stand there and follow me with her eyes.

If a companion is next to her, then they both follow me with their eyes. Sometimes, they turn heads towards each other with conspiratoral glance.









1883

TV-series season 1 episode 1

(from internet transcript)

Elsa Dutton: [narration] And the dream is coming true...









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9777666/quotes

IMDb

The Tomorrow War (2021)

Quotes

Colonel Muri Forester: We are literally living on borrowed time.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:17 AM Pacific-time USA Sunday 02/13/2022