Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Today is Wednesday, 02/23/2022, Post #2






1993-06-08_5

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=WeeklyBulletin19930614-01.2.3&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------

Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Volume 82, Number 29, 14 June 1993









The Apple [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 13 Oct, 1967

(from internet transcript)

AKUTA: These are the people of Vaal.

(Everyone is grown up, with white hair and wearing a simple cotton sarong.)

KIRK: Where are the others?

AKUTA: There are no others.

KIRK: The children.

AKUTA: Children? You use unknown words to me.

KIRK: Little ones like yourselves. They grow.

AKUTA: Replacements. None are necessary. They are forbidden by Vaal.

MARTHA: But when a man and woman fall in love,

AKUTA: Love. Strange words. Children. Love. What is love?









Star Trek: Picard

"Maps and Legends"

TV-series season 1 episode 2

Commodore Oh, Chief of Starfleet Security: Does that look like disrupter-fire? Reflected in the hand-rail?

Lieutenant Rizzo: Not to me, no.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667814/

IMDb

The Outer Limits

Expanding Human

Episode aired Oct 10, 1964

S2 E4

Trying to speed up man's evolution, a scientist recklessly experiments on himself. He does indeed gain super intelligence and new abilities, but at the cost of his morality and humanity.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanding_Human

Expanding Human

From Wikipedia

"Expanding Human" is an episode of the original The Outer Limits television show, first broadcast on 10 October 1964

Plot

Professor Peter Wayne is disturbed to hear that his university colleague, Dr. Roy Clinton, is pursuing forbidden drug experiments with a group of graduate students. When one of the students turns up dead, Professor Wayne investigates Clinton's activities. He discovers that consciousness-expansion can have powerful and dangerous consequences.









by me, Kerry Burgess: June 21, 2021

The profound sense struck me recently that is an actual photo of Thomas Reagan

He was posing as me after 07/19/1989 - I have *theorized* for decades now - and somehow, I became convinced his activities are my conscious memories

What makes me more certain that's a false-memory is because of *how* the photo came into existence

My co-worker Jim Shea, we also rented an apartment off-base in Charleston after returning from Persian Gulf deployment, *he* was the one who convinced me to have photos

I remember it because he mocked me for wearing my uniform

Which reminds me of what I did not like about my enlistment in the US Navy: some of the people I had to work with

My first ship was more agreeable. I worked my way out of deck-department into a great rating: FC

I got to my second ship, to a large compartment stacked full of computer equipment and where I had to turn side-ways to walk into the section of the main-computers, and the mood was tiring

I became aware of people confusing cynicism with wisdom

Anyway, the way everything shapes up, because I have had so many years to contemplate those years of the late 1980s, trying to find proof of my Flight 232 hypothesis, is obvious that Jim Shea was deliberately manipulated

And one reason was to get those photos taken of me

I feel certain that person in the photo is not me









posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M 7:42 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Wednesday 17 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-1990s.html

The 1990s

You know what is my first real memory of Ashdown in 1990?

The way I remember it now and that I think I have written about it before is that I traveled back to Ashdown to visit during Memorial Day 1990. The way I remember it my official discharge from the US Navy was 14 May 1990. I left the Navy earlier than that though because I had a lot of leave time saved up and I took all my leave days so that I was still in the Navy but was on separation leave.

As for Memorial Day 1990 the interesting part is about the tie I was wearing.

I was flying a commercial flight from Greenville South Carolina into Texarkana and I was still wearing the suit and tie I had worn in to work where my employer had an office for us in the First Federal bank in downtown Greenville. I can still visualize my apartment nearby when I was there that earlier morning.

I was there in the First Federal building in my employers office and I was working on repairing a computer terminal the bank tellers used and I had leaned over and my tie got caught in the cooling fan of that computer logic unit.

The fan wasn’t strong enough to cause me any harm but it did leave a scuff mark on that burgundy paisley-pattern tie I was wearing and I remember that because I was leaving straight there for the airport.

Every time I have watched that premiere episode of the 2004 television series “Lost” and there is the chaotic scene of the crash on the beach and the one survivor gets sucked into the jet engine that is part of the wreckage I think of that day just before Memorial Day 1990 when my tie got caught in that computer cooling fan and of how the blades left a scuff mark on my necktie.

I think about this now and I just want to scream because there is something locked away in my mind that just will not surface to conscious awareness.

Very recently I started thinking my problem is some kind of security drug I was required to consume in the 1990s because of my secret federal identity. My role, from a strategic standpoint is to do what I am doing now. There are other people who also consumed the security drug but they are not necessarily people who can speak out this way, but that isn’t necessarily a fact.

I started off to write this note to my sister but then because of that very small part of my brain that is screaming at me I decided, for reasons that are very frustrating to me and my mental balance, to post it here BECAUSE DAMNIT THERE IS SOMETHING I CANNOT RECALL RIGHT NOW!!

I wrote to her recently that I feel that if I look at photos of myself during a certain timeframe, such as 1989, then my blocked memory will gradually become active again in my mind. I might not ever get back the memory in the form of what we all recognize as memory, and that is true with most everything I write about nowadays. I don’t have conventional memories of the fantastic stuff I write about in my blog. Those are just thoughts in my mind.

When I started looking at her oldest daughter’s Facebook page I started to remember a visual memory of me playing softball in the backyard of the house she and Bobby lived in at Ashdown. That must have been 1995 because I believe I was driving my white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee at the time. When I traveled back there in 1994 I drove a rental car from Enterprise. So anyway, I was playing softball with Kayli and Caitlin and some other kids that I guess was there for Caitlin’s birthday party and I remember Kayli calling strikes when I missed hitting the ball with the bat.

I was tossing up the ball in the air and I would swing and I would miss and I remember she called 9 strikes on me that day.

So you see, I think I was actively managing my working memory. My theory has been recently, as though I gained a new perception, that my memory has some substantial gaps in it and that is because of the security drug I recently started to suspect I was required to consume in the 1990s because of my secret federal identity.

My identity was secret but we always knew there would be this day today, this time in the distant future when I would begin to publicize certain reports, such as I have been doing for several years now.

Everything is going as planned. I am gradually overcoming the effects of that brain drug and I might not ever get back my memory in the conventional sense of my secret activities in the 1990s.

9 strikes. That must have been August 1995.

So it’s the 1990s. That’s what I’m trying to think about. I am hoping that if I carefully try to recall as much of my old working memory as possible then maybe I can rewire the memories that are locked away in my brain and then gain conscious awareness of them.

I might not ever regain conscious awareness of those memories locked away by the security drug but I might gain insight into more details that I can use now, details such as what I have been describing. Mostly all I know now are dates and places and events and incidents.

A brain doctor might be able to explain why I have regained access to such details, despite having no visual record accessible to my mind associated with those details, but I cannot explain why that is happening that way, those details about dates and events.

That seems to be all I have access to right now in my mind. I know what certain calendar days mean. I suspect certain people unknown to me in my visual memory are people I care about from those invisible memories.

Possibly as a copy of a copy of many copies of the original memory I can still visualize that Friday night in 1990 in Ashdown when I was there during Memorial Day weekend. A high school class was graduating and I didn’t know any one there but my former step-sister was supposed to meet me there and she never showed up. I can still visualize sitting there in my suit and tie and the place was crowded. I talked to some people but those details are vague now.

That was Memorial Day 1990. I cannot recall how I got to the airport in Greenville that day. I guess I left my Honda Civic car parked in the short-term parking at the airport. They lost my luggage on the way back. I remember an airport worker knocking on my apartment door very late that night to deliver my lost luggage.

And then lately I have just started to feel as though I am losing all of it. Even my conventional memory. Everything seems to be fading from my mind.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2013 excerpt ends]









From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 5/25/1990 ( ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days









by me, Kerry Burgess: December 29 2019

05/25/1990

I just now looked that up on the calendar.

That was Memorial Day weekend.

I still remember that trip very well. I blog-posted about it years ago

I wrote about that day as when my necktie caught in the exhaust fan of the bank's computer I was working on.

Can't imagine any other day, happened

05/25/1990 is the calendar date I've referenced many times for the premiere date of the "Back to the Future" ending and "Fire Birds". I'm very certain I was in Ashdown on that specific calendar day. I was at the graduation for that high school I graduated from years earlier.

I maintain my allegation that Thomas Reagan was posing as me, Kerry Burgess, back then. And that he is the one who was in Ashdown. For some reason, I can only process my memory of our conspiracy in terms of my own personal memory, as though I was there, not he.









by me, Kerry Burgess: December 30 2019

Well, there are inconsistencies in those later years with the school activities where I graduated. Whether it's factual or error, the promotion ceremony is listed as April 30, 1988. The calendar tells me that's a Saturday. I remember 1984 as Friday. 05/25/1990, was I there?









by me, Kerry Burgess: December 30 2019

Was that the same time? Must have been. I didn't live in that apartment very long. Confusing because of my necktie. I had been at work earlier in the day before taking the airline flight from Greenville to Texarkana.









by me, Kerry Burgess: December 30 2019

The Class of 1987 graduated on May 22nd, so that increases the likelihood - if that new pattern was being established - that I remember being in Ashdown on 05/25/1990. My graduation was the second-Friday of May 1984. But then in 1987 they graduated on fourth-Friday.









by me, Kerry Burgess: December 30 2019

Still cannot reconcile certain details in my conscious memory about the year 1990. That rarely happens. I usually figure it out. This time, it's the necktie, the evening I visited Ashdown and was at the graduation at the high school I graduated from years earlier









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 05 2020

Also recently, I came to the conclusion that Thomas Reagan and I were both in Ashdown that same time, he pretending to be me

I recall Thedia letting me drive her car and I got stopped by a city-police office because a tail-light was out

He quickly let me go on my way









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 05 2020

But I would bet - with no information to prove my suspicions - that Thedia did that deliberately so she could call the police and have them check my I.D.

That would suggest she knew Thomas Reagan was not me









From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, just before beginning his strike to divert Comet "Lucifer", threatening all life on planet Earth ) To 6/8/1993 ( ) is 6210 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/3/1982 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Enlisted Classification Record - ASVAB - Date Administered ) is 6210 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, just before beginning his strike to divert Comet "Lucifer", threatening all life on planet Earth ) To 6/8/1993 ( ) is 6210 days

6210 = 3105 + 3105

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA:- Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) is 3105 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 6/8/1993 ( ) is 1420 days

1420 = 710 + 710

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/13/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Apple" ) is 710 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 6/8/1993 ( ) is 1420 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/22/1969 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The New People" ) is 1420 days



From 10/30/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Walking Distance" ) To 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 10080 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( ) is 10080 days



From 10/10/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Expanding Human" ) To 5/16/1992 ( the landing of the first flight of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10080 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( ) is 10080 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents ) To 6/3/1983 ( premiere US film "WarGames" ) is 10080 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( ) is 10080 days



https://history.computer.org/pioneers/dorn.html

IEEE computer society

Philip Henry Dorn

Born August 14, 1930, New York City; died June 8, 1993, New York City; software pioneer, champion of computing, skilled industry analyst, respected consultant, gifted writer and speaker, and friend and supporter of people in the world of computing and beyond.

Education: BA, political science, Princeton University, 1952.

Professional Experience: US Army, 1953-1956; Personnel Laboratory, Inc., 1956-1958; System Development Corp. (SDC), 1958-1961; General Motors Research Laboratories (GMR), Warren, Michigan, 1961-1965; Computer Applications, Inc., New York City, 1965-1966; Technical Services Group, Union Carbide Corp., New York City, 1966-1972; The Equitable Life Assurance Society, 1972; Dorn Computer Consultants, Inc. 1972-1993.

Philip Henry Dorn, software pioneer, champion of computing, skilled industry analyst, respected consultant, gifted writer and speaker, and friend and supporter of people in the world of computing and beyond, died suddenly while returning by taxi to his New York City home from a ballet performance on June 8, 1993.









album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)

MODEST MOUSE

"Float On"

(from internet transcript)

I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's OK
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what did I say
Well you just laughed it off it was all OK

And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on any way

Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn from sleight of hand
Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on exactly the same day









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.










1993-06-08_4









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734689/quotes

IMDb

The Twilight Zone (TV Series)

Walking Distance (1959)

Quotes

Narrator: [Opening Narration] Martin Sloan, age thirty-six. Occupation: vice-president, ad agency, in charge of media. This is not just a Sunday drive for Martin Sloan. He perhaps doesn't know it at the time - but it's an exodus. Somewhere up the road, he's looking for sanity. And somewhere up the road, he'll find something else.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

Independence Day (1996)

Quotes

Captain Steven Hiller: I ain't heard no fat lady!

David Levinson: Forget the fat lady. You're obsessed with fat lady. Drive us out of here!









From 2/23/1932 ( Majel Barrett-Roddenberry ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 22386 days

22386 = 11193 + 11193

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/25/1996 ( ) is 11193 days



From 5/26/1960 ( the United States Ambassador reveals to United Nations the microphone hidden by the Soviet Union into the beak of the eagle on a hand carved replica of the Great Seal of the United States that had been presented as a gift from the Soviet Union to the United States ambassador in Moscow ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 11193 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/25/1996 ( ) is 11193 days



From 2/8/1960 ( my biological paternal grandmother Queen Elizabeth announced that her future descendants would bear her husband's name as well as her own creating the surname Mountbatten-Windsor ) To 10/1/1990 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: The Next Generation"::"Family" ) is 11193 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1996 is 11193 days



From 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles ) To 6/25/1996 is 7234 days

7234 = 3617 + 3617

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/28/1975 ( the first x-ray burster star to be discovered from Earth ) is 3617 days



From 6/18/1943 ( the first aerial combat engagement of the Tuskegee Airmen ) To 6/25/1996 is 19366 days

19366 = 9683 + 9683

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 9683 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/releaseinfo

IMDb

Independence Day (1996)

Release Info

USA 25 June 1996 (Westwood, California) (premiere)









Independence Day (1996)

Marilyn Whitmore, wife of USA President: So what do you do for a living?

Jasmine, Capt. Steven Hiller's girlfriend: I'm a dancer.

Marilyn Whitmore: Ballet.

Jasmine: No. Exotic.









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

LILY: You're gonna regret this tomorrow.

Dr. Zefram COCHRANE: One of the things you should have learned about me by now is that I don't have regrets. ...Come on, Lily, one more round.

LILY: Z, you've had enough. I'm not going up in that thing with a drunken pilot.

COCHRANE: Well I sure as hell am not going up there sober.










1996-11-18_0-c .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

BORG QUEEN (Off-Camera): Do you always talk this much?









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/releaseinfo

IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Release Info

USA 3 June 1983

Full Cast & Crew

Matthew Broderick ... David









WarGames (1983)

David Lightman: Mr Ligget wants me to discuss my attitude problem with Mr Kessler.

Principal's secretary: I think Mr Kessler's getting tired of your attitude problem.

David Lightman: Me, too.

Principal: Lightman. What a... surprise.









by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2022

The scam-artists co-opted "faith" into a mindless marketing buzzword

They're used-car salesmen posing as preachers, reverends, whatever terms they use to evoke credibility in their scam to convince cowardly people of their ridiculous "spirituality" crap"









by me, Kerry Burgess, September 24, 2019

Delphi

During my waking hours sitting here at this desk, I'm often scanning the news headlines on the sites I track on the internet.

One of the topics that I've seen come up a few times lately are articles from seemingly credible news sources that talk about the archaeological search for dwellings associated with Jesus Christ, that Imaginary Friend of your who lives in the clouds and who thinks you're the most special person in the entire galaxy and universe beyond that in your blithering idiocy you're completely and absolutely ignorant about.

I've heard those moronic Jesus Christ bible-thumpers - cowards terrified of mortality as are all religious, "spiritual" types - talk about proof.

Proof that they don't know anything about anything.

Religious scholars are experts only in circular reasoning.

I keep watch for the so-called "religious professor" - notable graduates of the clown-colleges infesting the United States of America - for those intelligent persons who learn enough about the subject to finally figure out that monkeys invented their god. Bible-thumpers are too weak- and lazy-minded to ever put in any serious effort at understanding *why* the human psyche *needs* a god.

So in their delusions they read such news article about discoveries and in their idiocy they think that somehow equates to proof of their delusions.









by me, Kerry Burgess, December 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Delusional people, such as all Jesus Christ bible-thumpers, will simply change their story when the facts prove they are wrong. Million of monkey-men were wrong about Zeus so they simply invented a phony God easier to believe.









by me, Kerry Burgess, May 23, 2020

Los Angeles Times

‘Reach for the Stars’ : Just Back From Space Shuttle Mission, Astronaut Advises Students

JUNE 4, 1992

He described his first sunrise from space--"an ever-growing arc of blue, with white clouds"--and said it affirmed his Christian beliefs.









posted by me, Kerry Burgess: June 29, 2017 6:23 pm

What a load of crap.

You're deluding yourself.

Your unimaginative old monkey mind is terrified of mortality.

You delude yourself into believing that your idiotic Imaginary Friend can help you if you do something.

You're monkey mind is terrified that your idiotic Imaginary Man With The Beard Who Lives In The Clouds will punish you.

Nobody, imaginary or real, "put" us here.

We simply exist.

We exist because that's how it all worked out.

Stop for a moment to consider the deep and vast history of this planet Earth

We exist on this planet for one simple fact: natural variability.

This planet has been cranking out life for billions of years.

Over and over some new lifeform crawled from the mud and thrived. Or didn't thrive.

That little voice in your head telling you you're special in the vast Universe your dim-mind is only vaguely aware of? That's nothing. That's just chemical molecules.

In the vast and deep history of this planet Earth, nature finally cranked out a species that seems to have won the lottery in terms of intelligence.

But that doesn't seem very true to me.

Doesn't seem true when I hear someone who claims to be intelligent but yet bolsters idiotic superstition invented by cavemen.

Cavemen, like all Believers of Superstitious Jesus Christ garbage, in this Common Era of Gullibility, were cowardly terrified of mortality.

So they had to psychological compensate for their terror.

Necessity is the mother of invention, someone once said.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 4:17 PM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 02/23/2022