Sunday, February 27, 2022

Today is Sunday, 02/27/2022, Post #2





A few hours ago, here at this stupid desk, Sunday afternoon drowsiness overtook me and I walked into the bedroom to lie down for a short nap

Not sure how long I was asleep, maybe 15 minutes, might have been long enough for one sleeping-dream, but not sure. Still thinking about several sleeping-dreams from night before

Anyway, I suddenly jumped off the bed because I was gagging so bad I thought I would puke right there on the floor before I got to the kitchen for water

I made it without puking but the experience was much discomfort

I've experienced indigestion that past couple days but I don't think that was it. For one thing, I think I figured out the packaged-food that was causing me distress

I really wish I had another supermarket to shop at, which is extermely inconvienent, not having an automobile now for almost 20 years

I'm really wondering, with only suspicion, that somewhere along the line, they are reselling expired food, repackaged. And that milk for $3 per gallon is very often really lousy. I don't know what watered-down milk tastes like but I would guess it is what I usually find when I purchase their overpriced milk and bring it home.

Earlier today, I jumped off the bed and then a few minutes later made the post immediately preceding this blog-post now.

Thoughts alone in my head cannot be conspiracy.

I'm 56 years old now and nothing will ever get better.










DSC05994 star wars









From 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) To 2/27/2022 ( Today, Sunday ) is 16349 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/7/2010 ( premiere US TV series "What If?" ) is 16349 days



From 6/20/1949 ( The Central Intelligence Agency Act went into effect in the United States ) To 2/27/2022 ( ) is 26550 days

26550 = 13275 + 13275

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/8/2002 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13275 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes

Über-Morlock: Who are you to question 800,000 years... of evolution?

Alexander Hartdegen: This is, this is a perversion of every natural law.

Über-Morlock: [grabs him by the throat] And what is time travel but your pathetic attempted to try to control the world around you? Your futile effort to have a question answered? You think I don't know you, Alexander? I can look inside your memories, your nightmares, your dreams. You're a man haunted by those two most terrible words: What if?



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 8:28 PM Pacific-time USA Sunday 02/27/2022