Thursday, February 03, 2022

Today is Thursday, 02/03/2022, Post #1





This is all predictable, of course.

But *why* would *he* check for this pattern?

A tsunami-of-snow pile of possible combinations.

Among the deluge, so many possibilities one has to specifically look for to find.

(we explain here at 11) (or when I feel like getting around to it) (hint: conspiracy to manipulate, is my guess.)










2022-02-03_2 .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess









https://twitter.com/judah47/status/1489261741221449732

Twitter

Judah Cohen

@judah47

Like a cocaine junky my most recent hit just increases my desire and longing for the next hit of white powder. Canadian ensembles predict that the next best chance of more #snow in the I95 corridor is mid month. Though GFS ensembles say what snow? Hoping Canada knows snow best!

7:37 AM Feb 3, 2022









https://twitter.com/MorganTrau/status/1489241813873532931

Twitter

Morgan Trau

@MorganTrau

Award-winning & losing political reporter for @WEWS • Cle native covering Ohio gov • @newhouseSU alum • Prev. WZZM, KREM • She/her • Morgan.Trau@wews.com

Cleveland’s #east side is typically covered in snow — but my drive to work wasn’t too bad today!

Here’s a look near the SOM and Miles intersection. The roads got significantly worse as I got closer to downtown.

6:18 AM Feb 3, 2022









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226562/quotes

IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

All About Lisa (2008)

Quotes

Sideshow Mel: Lisa, applause is an addition, like heroin -- or checking your e-mail.









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-anniversary-party.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:46 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Anniversary Party

All the text below by me was written almost entirely before I created and collected the content for this post. Just as I copy-and-pasted in the content that closes this note, over the antenna radio station I listen throughout the day, among several, the song that started playing - just as I inserted that specific text at the end of the note - the radio station started playing Elton John's Rocket Man. Just at the same time. For *you*, that means nothing, you will always before now and after, have only your childish wishful thinking. For me, I have documentation. Virtually the entire content was created and decided upon me before this point, with now only the final content left to collect and insert. The Clash has just started playing, after Elton John, Should I Stay or Should I Go. This paragraph was created by me at the point when this note was almost finished. The text below here by me was among the first part of this note that I created. Should I stay or should I go now, if I go there will be trouble, and if I stay it will be double. Changed the station. 99 Red Balloons, German version on Bob-FM Spokane. I wish that I could fly, like a dragonfly, I want to get away, go see the stars. She was terminally pretty, he had a nasty reputation as a cruel dude, life in the fast lane, are you with me so far.










DSC06116 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 02/02/2022


DSC06136 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 02/02/2022


DSC06137 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 02/02/2022



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 2:44 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 02/03/2022