Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Today is Wednesday, 02/16/2022, Post #3





1883

"Boring the Devil"

TV-series season 1 episode 6

(from internet transcript)

Elsa Dutton: [narration] We moved towards Doan's Crossing and the Red River. And tragedy's next opportunity to ravage what's left of us. My mother says the pain will fade. And the good memories will return. I suppose that's true. [SOBBING.] Every person on this planet will endure this pain until they are the cause of it for another. Someday, I'll die and shatter hearts, too. But that is not today. Today I am living and I'm the shattered.










star-trek_season2-ep9_00h08m55s


star-trek_season2-ep9_00h08m57s


star-trek_season2-ep9_00h08m58s


star-trek_season2-ep9_00h09m00s


star-trek_season2-ep9_00h09m02s










deed greer-09December1992









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 2/16/2022 ( Today, Wednesday ) is 19822 days

19822 = 9911 + 9911

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/21/1992 ( official State of South Carolina documents, date recorded by State of South Carolina: "the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, have granted, bargained, sold, and released, and by these presents do grant, bargain, sell and release unto Kerry Wayne Burgess" the house I owned at 30 Country Club Drive, Greer, South Carolina ) is 9911 days



From 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 2/16/2022 ( Today, Wednesday ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/8/2005 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Thank God, It's Doomsday" ) is 14432 days









excerpt from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006

Went to Camp Couchdale in the summer of '81, after graduating 9th grade.

Met a girl named Phoebe, took her out on the lake in a boat and paddled around. We wrote letters for a long time afterwards.










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high_00h49m57s









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv series Season 2 Episode 9 - 11/10/1967

(from internet transcript)

COCHRANE: I just sort of clear my mind and it comes.

(He walks to the edge of the garden then stands with his eyes closed. The Companion appears









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068229/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Astronaut (1972 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 8 January 1972

The Astronaut (1972)

ABC Movie of the week

00:40:18

Gail Randolph: [ slaps him ] Stop it! Stop looking at me with his face!









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 5390 days

5390 = 2695 + 2695

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/20/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Police Story" ) is 2695 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 2258 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 1/3/1913 ( Thomas Edison gave the first demonstration of his new invention the kinetophone ) To 7/25/1946 ( the United States Operation Crossroads - Bikini Atoll - 2nd of 2 atomic bomb detonations and underwater detonation code-name Baker ) is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1982 ( ) is 6128 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/releaseinfo

IMDb

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Release Info

USA 13 August 1982

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Full Cast & Crew

Phoebe Cates ... Linda Barrett









http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/metamorphosis-24923/

Star Trek

Season 2 Episode 9

Metamorphosis

Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

AIRED: 11/10/67









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

(from internet transcript)

Captain KIRK: You say you can communicate with it. Perhaps you can find out what we're doing here.

Zefram COCHRANE: I already know.

KIRK: You wouldn't mind telling us?

COCHRANE: You won't like it.

KIRK: I already don't like it.

COCHRANE: You're here to keep me company.

KIRK: You mean you brought us here?

Zefram COCHRANE: No, the Companion did. I told it I'd die of loneliness.









"Metamorphosis" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

(from internet transcript)

(The Companion vanishes, so Kirk and McCoy go over to Cochrane.)

MCCOY: Are you all right?

COCHRANE: Yes. It kind of drains me a little, but I'm all right.










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982_00h-53m-40s









The Simpsons

Thank God, It's Doomsday

God: Don't tell me about family suffering. My Son went down to Earth once. I don't know what you people did to Him, but He hasn't been the same since.










med_1409275199_1382481112_image .jpg, from internet









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv series Season 2 Episode 9 - 11/10/1967

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: Mister Cochrane, if you left here, what would happen to you?

COCHRANE: I'd begin to age again, normally.

KIRK: Do you want to leave here?

COCHRANE: Believe me, Captain, immortality consists largely of boredom.









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God,_It's_Doomsday

Thank God, It's Doomsday

"Thank God, It's Doomsday" is the nineteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season. The episode aired for the first time on May 8, 2005, in the US.

This causes many of Springfield's residents to believe that Homer is right in predicting that at 3:15 p.m. on May 18, the apocalypse will come, and so the believers follow him to the Springfield Mesa to wait for it.



http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Made-up_words

Simpsons

Throughhole

A type of road of relatively unknown description; it could be a combination of a thruway and a tunnel.

In the episode "Thank God It's Doomsday" there are two references to a road leading out of Springfield called the Warren Harding Memorial Throughhole.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G._Harding

Warren G. Harding

Warren Gamaliel Harding (November 2, 1865 – August 2, 1923) was the 29th President of the United States









by me, Kerry Burgess: April 26, 2017

Add one more to the body count of people I've killed up close in my sleeping dreams. As seen from my perspective.

Crazy guy with a knife. I locked the door. He's got a little knife, about to break the window between us next to the door I locked. I know he's going to kill me. He's already violently attacked a woman, who should be dead because of the injuries I observed him cause. I find a bigger knife on a shelf beside me by the door. Tap it against the window. He just stands there. I open the door and stab it into his neck and twist. Watch him die.

Crazy and vivid dream. So much other stuff. Doesn't seem that important to write about.

Nearby I had been standing outside in very cold weather and I was very cold and then Lucifier showed up. He went over to one of The Crazies nearby but that guy's head exploded after he took off his helmet. Then Lucifier was asking me questions I couldn't answer. He wanted to know about 199th Avenue and if I recall correctly then he was trying to find a mental hospital there, which I guess after waking up, was in downtown Seattle. Despite having been congenial up to that point, he made an angry comment to me about not knowing anything as he turned and I saw him hurry off towards 199th.

Such a vivid dream. I could feel the knife grip in my hand and other such details.









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 04, 2018

For some reason these notes never seem as important, never have the same sense of importance to my mind, if I cannot reference a prior note I made.

In this case, this note does not seem as important because I cannot now find, without searching possibly a few hours or more, for a note I made about the year 1994.

I would have sworn I wrote somewhere about how that event ended for me, who ever I was on December 20, 1994, in the words I write about a life I can only vaguely describe.

I wrote that I let some kid kill me that day.

Some young soldier on the enemy's side.

I went through and slaughtered the offensive force, as ordered by legitimate military authority, and after I had completed my mission and after I had done what was necessary, I let some young soldier kill me dead instead of me killing him dead.

People associated with my side found my body later out in some field where I had died on December 20, 1994.









1883

"Boring the Devil"

TV-series season 1 episode 6

(from internet transcript)

Elsa Dutton: [narration] We were leaving Texas. Entering the Indian territory and redefining our meaning of unknown. Far from the cities that have paved the world away, and the farms which have tamed it into a resource. We were no longer under the cloud of civilization. Only sky above us now. No more walking over bridges. Out here, we swim horseback through rivers. There is nowhere to chain love to vows and ceremony. Out here love burns through you like a fever. And when the devil comes to rip that love from you, there is no funeral with somber speeches that dull our senses and deaden our hearts. Out here, you turn toward the pain as it tears into you, and you let it. When you do, the devil gets bored. He seeks another soul to eat. And you get to live again.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 1:51 PM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 02/16/2022