Thursday, February 17, 2022

Today is Thursday, 02/17/2022, Post #1





https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2022/studying-the-next-interstellar-interloper-with-webb

NASA

Feb 16, 2022

Studying the Next Interstellar Interloper with Webb

One of the most exciting findings in planetary science in recent years is the discovery of interstellar objects passing through our solar system. So far, astronomers have confirmed only two of these interlopers from other star systems — 1I/'Oumuamua in 2017 and 2I/Borisov in 2018 — but many, many more are thought to exist. Scientists have had only limited ability to study these objects once discovered, but all of that is about to change with NASA's James Webb Space Telescope.

"The supreme sensitivity and power of Webb now present us with an unprecedented opportunity to investigate the chemical composition of these interstellar objects and find out so much more about their nature: where they come from, how they were made, and what they can tell us about the conditions present in their home systems," explained Martin Cordiner, principal investigator of a Webb Target of Opportunity program to study the composition of an interstellar object.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CA%BBOumuamua

'Oumuamua

From Wikipedia

In July 2019, astronomers concluded that 'Oumuamua is most likely a natural object. A small number of astronomers suggested that 'Oumuamua could be a product of alien technology, but evidence in support of this hypothesis is widely considered to be weak.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon%27s_Gate

Abaddon's Gate

From Wikipedia

Abaddon's Gate is a science fiction novel by James S. A. Corey (pen name of Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck). It is about a conflict in the Solar System that involves Earth, Mars, and the Asteroid Belt (colonies of people living on asteroids, referred to as "Belters"). It is the third title of The Expanse series and is preceded by Leviathan Wakes and Caliban's War. The series is continued in Cibola Burn. The book was released on 4 June 2013

Plot summary

James Holden and his crew on the salvaged Martian warship Rocinante played a role in two major events in human history: saving the Earth from the first direct proof of alien technology discovered in our Solar System, and saving as many people as they could when a new form of the technology appeared on Jupiter’s moon Ganymede. As part of the first incident, the alien technology crashed on Venus, where it churned for months doing something unknown while the solar system watched. When complete, the semi-intelligent collection of chemicals flew away from Venus and built a wormhole gate, called "The Ring", beyond the orbit of Uranus. “The Ring” acted as a gateway to an unknown number of other worlds.

Characters

James Holden and his crew have been successful in their ship-for-hire business, cashing in on their celebrity and Rocinante’s power when needed. As the solar system prepares to mount its first large-scale exploration of the ring, Holden’s interaction with the alien consciousness in the form of an old friend named Miller convinces him that he wants to be as far away from the ring as possible. Greater forces have other plans, however









From 7/2/1909 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: At the BASF laboratories, chemists Fritz Haber and his assistant, Robert Le Rossignol, first demonstrated a nitrogen fixation process for synthesizing ammonia ) To 6/4/2013 ( "Abaddon's Gate" by James Corey, book 3 of "The Expanse" series of novels ) is 37958 days

37958 = 18979 + 18979

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 18979 days



From 10/25/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "Frontier Doctor"::"The Apache Uprising" ) To 10/11/2010 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my journal ) is 18979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 18979 days



From 1/31/1939 ( from New York Times newspaper: Vast Energy Freed By Uranium Atom; Hailed As Epoch Making ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 18979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 18979 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 8392 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/24/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Date Earned - First Good Conduct Award, presented to me aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, permanently assigned until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 8392 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 7640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/3/1986 ( premiere US TV series "L.A. Law" ) is 7640 days



From 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly the date of the secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can only theorize, struggling to understand ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 9714 days

9714 = 4857 + 4857

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/19/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"Murder on the Rising Star" ) is 4857 days



From 11/1/1941 ( Franklin Roosevelt, 32nd President of USA: Executive Order 8930 - Establishing a National Indian Institute in the Department of the Interior ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 18979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 18979 days



From 11/14/1889 ( journalist Elizabeth Cochrane begins her reknowned journey to emulate the Jules Vern story ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 37958 days

37958 = 18979 + 18979

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/19/2017 ( ) is 18979 days



http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/mar/19/our-1st-interstellar-visitor-likely-came-from-2-st/

The Spokesman-Review

NEWS

Our 1st interstellar visitor likely came from 2-star system

UPDATED: Mon., March 19, 2018, 3:26 p.m.

Discovered in October by a Hawaiian observatory millions of miles away, the asteroid is called Oumuamua, Hawaiian for messenger from afar arriving first, or scout.



https://www.facebook.com/danamarie.mcnichollcarter/posts/1745757225436848

Facebook

KREM 2 News CBS Spokane

Danamarie McNicholl

October 19, 2017 at 5:59 pm (Pacific Time USA)

This is NOT A DRILL mice are living in my house! It turns out Pointe - Pest Control - are getting a lot of calls about mice making their way into Spokane homes. If you have acquired a couple of new roommates, here are a some tricks to get rid of the creepy crawlers.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CA%BBOumuamua

Oumuamua

From Wikipedia

Discovery date 19 October 2017









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1937166/releaseinfo

IMDb

Fun with a Mannequin (1909)

Release Info

USA 2 July 1909









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_1909

July 1909

From Wikipedia

July 2, 1909

At the BASF laboratories, chemists Fritz Haber and his assistant, Robert Le Rossignol, first demonstrated a nitrogen fixation process for synthesizing ammonia from hydrogen and nitrogen, using osmium as the catalyst. Carl Bosch and Alwin Mittasch adapted the Haber Process to large scale production, making it possible to artificially produce nitrates for fertilizer.



https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5554788/

Robert Le Rossignol, 1884–1976: Engineer of the ‘Haber’ process

On 2 July 1909 the final version of Le Rossignol's machine was demonstrated using osmium. After an initial period when repairs had to be made, it began forming liquid ammonia at about 6 or 7 p.m. That night it made 500–600 g of ammonia, and BASF were utterly convinced. What was to happen next would be out of Le Rossignol's hands, but he realized that he was part of an historic occasion and he obtained a memento of the day: two 6-inch sealed glass capillary tubes about two-thirds full of the first synthetic ammonia



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process

Haber process

From Wikipedia

The Haber process, also called the Haber–Bosch process, is an artificial nitrogen fixation process and is the main industrial procedure for the production of ammonia today. It is named after its inventors, the German chemists Fritz Haber and Carl Bosch, who developed it in the first decade of the 20th century.

Nearly 50% of the nitrogen found in human tissues originated from the Haber–Bosch process. Thus, the Haber process serves as the "detonator of the population explosion", enabling the global population to increase from 1.6 billion in 1900 to 7.7 billion by November 2018.









https://www.amazon.com/Abaddons-Gate-Expanse-Book-3-ebook/dp/B00A2DZMYE

amazon prime

You purchased this item on June 6, 2021.

Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse Book 3) Kindle Edition

by James S. A. Corey (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Book 3 of 9: The Expanse

Publication date June 4, 2013









by me, Kerry Burgess: 04/02/11 4:45 AM

Right about that time I made that note in these past few minutes, maybe at the time I was writing that last note, FM 102.5 ran a promo for Pink Floyd and was exactly what I had been thinking earlier, with that spoken dialog about "I was really drunk at the time," that is really compelling to what I was thinking earlier as thoughts were going through my mind and something about how I travel backwards in time and I guess could represent Tom Reagan asking me how I managed to get the time travel portal open the first time and I responded about how I had been drunk at the time. That line of thought has occurred to me before and probably quite a few times, I thought as I was writing that last sentence and because I would think about how I did not want to be drunk when I entered the time travel portal the first time and was transferred to my empty world because I wanted it to start off kind of like a vacation to some place new and I did not want to be drunk when I stepped off the airplane, so to speak.



by me, Kerry Burgess: August 03, 2011

That's just what I had started thinking in recent days.

I was thinking about how the pilot had instructed over the intercom system for all passengers to assume the crash position that the aircrew instructs you to do before take off. But I wasn't doing that. I was sitting, I think consistently, in the window seat, the prisoner was in the middle seat and the civilian law enforcement officer that I reported to was sitting in the aisle seat. The prisoner was in the crash position, leaning over with his head on his knees, but I wasn't doing that because I had to keep him in sight.

So consistent with the dialog and scenes at one hour eleven minutes, and as I was thinking in recent days about that crash scene in the 2001 film "Bandits" where the dazed Billy Bob Thornton is standing in the field and looking around as he says "I don't know what this is all about," I have been thinking in recent days of me sitting there in that window seat of United Flight 232 and everything is shaking around and there is a heavy thump and I can't really see anything any longer and then I find myself able to see around me again and I am sitting alone in that airplane seat. In that cornfield. Nothing around me but that airplane seat I am still strapped into after a heavy thumping after all that shaking and then I am just sitting there and I can see again and I don't know how that has happened. That is what I have thought about more than once in recent days. The line of thoughts about me sitting alone in the airplane seat is new in recent days. I haven't thought much specifically past that point but I seem to be familiar with details afterwards and that is consistent with the usual train of thought in that I am all alone. The world is empty. I spend decades in that empty world and eventually I start to struggle with trying to get out of that empty world and back to the real world.



by me, Kerry Burgess: December 06, 2011

AS I was writing that last sentence I wondered again, as I have several times, if my current memory is the result of something similar. If I existed in an alternate dimension, a world completely different from this real world, that 'empty world' I first experienced in 1989, and if I lived in that 'empty world' during an instant during the actual year 1998, relative to this real world we all exist in currently, and during that instant in 1998 I lived for the equivalent of 390 years in that alternate world, and then when I returned to this real world we currently exist in and something was done physically to my brain to make think I was a different person, in terms of post-1989, then that is a consistent theory I have about why I have struggled to regain conscious awareness of certain details. Conversely, I have an agenda. I maintain conscious awareness only of the details that suit my purposes, whatever that may be. I have objectives.



by me, Kerry Burgess: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:14 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: 4th dimension unchained

Is that even a realistic expectation?

A private empty world?

I think about that sooooo much now. Every day, just about every waking hour, maybe every waking hour. That expectation of my own private empty world. Is that even realistic?

Is that just something *they* are using to torment me every day?

I don’t want to be here anymore!



by me, Kerry Burgess: 03 April 2013

You see, when I enter my so-called Empty World, which someone back in 1985, for example, called something similar "The Quiet Earth, you have nothing to hope for anymore.

There is no reason for hope.



by me, Kerry Burgess: November 04, 2011

July of *1989*

Standing there in a pristine undamaged field of corn just after losing focus momentarily while the pilot of Flight 232 was struggling to land his crippled airplane we were passengers on I learned a new lesson in loneliness. Nothing around me but a field of corn and the undamaged airplane seat I had been sitting in on the airplane and then I was sitting in the seat in that field of corn and I was in an empty world.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me - H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 11:39 AM Pacific-time USA Thursday 02/17/2022