Friday, February 18, 2022

Today is Friday, 02/18/2022, Post #3





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2022/01/the-expanse-concludes.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, January 11, 2022

The Expanse, concludes

Guess I'd better get back to work on decrypting "The Expanse"

The story fits its name because it is difficult to follow after a while.

It is a serial story, which means it is worse than "Stargate SG-1", in the sense they chewed all the flavor out of their bubblegum.

"The Expanse" began on tv with a few seasons on the Scifi channel

Then Amazon took it up because of Bezos, I've read on the internet.

That makes sense.

As with all those other lottery-winners, such as Elon Musk, that buffoonish Billionaut Jeff Bezos can't see beyond that ridiculous hat he wears, as he plays "cowboy". Those lottery-winners have no real skill at anything - SpaceX does not need Elon Musk, despite how the lameoid mainstream-media always have to drop his name - and they are simply building monuments to their pathetic life and Billionaut uselessness.

Me, I'm never getting out of here. Things only get worse from now on. All I can possibly hope for is to find the reason that meaningless drivel in the mainstream-media means something to me personally, a real nobody.

*You* will never understand because I can guarantee you that you are completely meaningless in the grand scheme.

Those Billionauts are just as meaningless, in the end, they are simply being used a vehicle to fund the mainstream-media work that I detect and decode.

I haven't worked on this, The Expanse, for a while. Can't really remember where I left off.

I haven't yet watched last Friday's new episode of "The Expanse" on Amazon Prime.

This is supposedly the final season of the video-series.

There is only one episode left in the list on Wikipedia from Season 6 so at this point I guess that next Friday is the final episode of the series.

WHATEVER is supposed to happen in the future - I am positive - is already encoded in the code-pattern of past events.

*YOU* try to figure that out. *You* never will.

Hmmm, meanwhile, out at Neptune, new information presented to me today reminds me of thoughts that formed in my conscious mind a while back about orbit characteristics and that I only just learned a few minutes ago today and that is highly compelling in this context.

Meanwhile, after this, I have episode 7 of "Odyssey 5" queued up to watch shortly. After that, I need to concentrate more on The Expanse, something else there, must be, lingering under the surface

No one is even bothering to try to understand the weather phenomena I have described.

95% reality.

[ excerpt ends ]









Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse, Book 3, by James Corey, Kindle Edition)

Chapter 6: Holden

"You're sure you can get the hold taken off the Roci?" Naomi asked.

"I am protected by the Freedom of Journalism Act. I have the right to the reasonable use of hired materials and personnel in the pursuit of a story. Otherwise, anyone could stop any story they didn't like by malicious use of injuctions like the one on Roci. I have a backdated contract that says I hired you a month ago, before I arrived at Ceres. I have a team of lawyers ten benches down who can drown anyone that objects in enough paperwork to last a lifetime."

"So we've been working for you all along," Holden said.

"Only if you want to get that docking lock rescinded.









Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse, Book 3, by James Corey, Kindle Edition)

Chapter 6: Holden

The longest layover the Rocinante had taken since Holden and the others had gone independent had been five and a half weeks. The twelve days that the Roci spent in lockup seemed longer.









Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse, Book 3, by James Corey, Kindle Edition)

Chapter 8: Anna

"What is the Ring?" Anna said with a frown. "It's a wormhole gate. There's no question, right? We've been talking about these on a theoretical basis for centuries. They look just like this. Something goes through it and the place on the other side isn't here. We get the transmission signals bleeding back out and attenuating. It's a wormhole."









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518614/quotes

IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

A Tree Grows in Springfield (2012)

Quotes

Kent Brockman: This is Kent Brockman vowing to debunk this so-called miracle. The idiotic things people believe in. Up next, stay tuned for your winning lottery numbers! It's your turn for sure!









by me, Kerry Burgess: 09/14/2020

"Multiverse" means you're a moron

"New take on religion" means you're an especially unimaginative moron

Because you're dumb and ignorant and you makes others dumb and ignorant.

Because You. Just. Don't. Get. It.









Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse, Book 3, by James Corey, Kindle Edition)

Chapter 6: Holden

He dropped the connection.

"This isn't coincidence," Holden said. "We just *happen* to get locked down by Mars, and the only thing that can get us out of the docking clamps just *happens* to be heading for the Ring? No way. We're being manipulated. Someone's planning this. It's him."

"Jim -"

"It's him. It's Miller."

"It's not Miller. He can barely string together a coherent sentence," Naomi said. "How is he going to engineer something like this?"









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/cletus-whats-that-tree-say.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:34 PM

Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Cletus, what's that tree say?"

That's not even a new episode. It's a rebroadcast. First time I have watched it though. I've never watched it until just now a few minutes ago on Seattle air broadcast television.

Sure is a Freaked-Out Simpsons Sunday.

It's a lamp pointed at a tree.

The magic is really powerful today, without a doubt.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930549&sid=10387&sn=KCPQ&st=201303242000&cn=13

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Sunday, March 24 8:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

A Tree Grows in Springfield

To cheer Homer up, Lisa tries to win a MyPad for him; Ned finds a tree in the Simpsons' backyard with the word ``hope'' spelled out in the bark.

Original Air Date: Nov 25, 2012

[ excerpt ends Posted by me, Kerry Burgess March 24, 2013 ]









From 3/24/2013 ( ) To 6/4/2013 ( in the future: "Abaddon's Gate" by James Corey, book 3 of "The Expanse" series of novels ) is 72 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/13/1966 ( ) is 72 days



From 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle homeless shelter ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 2843 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/15/1973 ( premiere US film "Jesus Christ Superstar" ) is 2843 days



From 7/31/1947 ( Harry Truman, 33rd President of USA: Memorandum of Disapproval of Bill Relating to Refund of Taxes Illegally Paid by Indian Citizens ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 17309 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 17309 days



From 10/24/1962 ( premiere US film "The Manchurian Candidate" ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 14204 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/22/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 14204 days



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-morning-while-sleeping-i-had-what.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 4:53 PM Sunday, March 24, 2013

Float on.

This morning while sleeping I had what must have been the most vivid dream yet while sleeping.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_1966

January 1966

From Wikipedia

January 13, 1966

The strike by New York City's public transportation workers ended after twelve days of traffic jams caused by the halting of subway and bus service.










2013-03-24_2









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-morning-while-sleeping-i-had-what.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 4:53 PM

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Float on.

This morning while sleeping I had what must have been the most vivid dream yet while sleeping.

After it was over I was thinking about how I felt robbed after it was over.

I felt robbed because that sense of realism had disappeared.

I tell you, if any person has ever experienced reality artificial then I did have that experience this morning while sleeping.

The reason I was feeling robbed was because the sense of realism dissipated so quickly.

I wasn't going to write about it but I thought to check some numbers and the only one I checked was with 2/6/2004. Seems trivial but yet the power of that sleeping dream was beyond comprehension.

As with all the other vivid dreams I have had that I can recall the dream ended and I was scared.

I found myself looking around in the dream and when I began to understand that I was marveling about the level of realism and the realistic details in the sleeping dream then I started to understand that I was dreaming. That was when I woke up.

I have thought about it all day today but it hasn't really left me feeling any kind of new sense of profound about my life or about anything in general. The dream was very realistic and I was astounded by it and then I woke up and that has been about the extent of it. I haven't gained some new insight about anything since then.

I have been trying to recall details that happened in the sleeping dream from the earliest point I can recall. Some of it has faded now. But I thought about it just after waking up and several times since then.

The only part I can recall fairly well now is that I was wearing a US Navy uniform that I remember wearing in the 1980s. I was a watchstander and I seemed to be on some kind of ship. There are details that I can almost remember about events before that part but now I cannot recall those details. The part I remember now is that I was standing watch and then I was relieved because my shift was over.

So my shift was over and I jumped into the water because I had to swim back to where ever it was I was going now that my duty shift was over.

But as soon as I got in the water I noted that my destination was a very long ways off in the distance. I could see a US Navy aircraft carrier off in the distance and it looked very small and that was where I was going to have to swim to.

So I got back on the craft I had been on and I started to make my way forward because I needed to tell the captain of the ship I was still onboard his craft.

That was when the craft seemed to get underway. I was having a hard time traveling forward because there was a few inches of water covering the deck now and I couldn't keep very good footing. Only after waking up did I think about how that craft resembled the semi-submersible heavy-lifting ships that transported the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and the USS Cole DDG 67 back to the United States after they had been damaged.

So I am almost to the front of the ship where the captain is and then I feel it. The craft starts to submerge and that is when I get scared.

I hear myself "Oh God Oh God" over and over and the craft is then gone and I am treading water and I have nothing to float with and I am really scared by now and the dream is realistic beyond any level of realism that is even close to any regular sleeping dreams I've had before.

The craft seems to have been traveling towards a river and I see trees lining the river path and those trees have submerged bases and none of that is going to help me it seems. The thought of trying to climb the trees never occurs to me in the dream and that might not have been possible anyway.

So I am still floating along and I seem to be floating along carried by the inertia of the craft I was on and I am really scared now about drowning.

I am floating along and I am looking up at the foliage of the trees above me, which I think were cypress trees, some kind of swamp conifer I guess, and I can see lights in the trees. The only one I recall was bright enough it could have been a streetlight.

That was the point where the notion dawned on me that I was asleep and dreaming.

With no kind of sense of alarm or other sense of distress I opened my eyes and saw the familiar sight of my bedroom in the dark. I think I went back to sleep for a while after that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did sleep for a while more. But after waking up from the dream is when I started thinking the only way to describe that experience was that I had been robbed of that sense of realism I had while sleeping. The sense of realism faded away so fast that I felt it had been stolen from me.

I also find myself wondering "Why now?"

[ excerpt ends Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 4:53 PM Sunday, March 24, 2013 ]









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-prescient-sleeping-dream-about.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 5:26 PM

Monday, March 25, 2013

A prescient sleeping dream about a rebroadcast.

Last night I was trying to think about what purpose that would serve in the first place.

If I was going to use some kind of super-power to predict what I would see on television later that day then what is the point of that?

But that makes perfect sense. That perfect sense becomes even more perfect when I consider that was a rebroadcast of an episode I had never watched before. I wasn't even aware of it. I think they had a new episode last week but I didn't watch that one either.

So I found myself thinking about how much effort I put into trying to prove my dreams about NCIS episodes are prescient and then yesterday it strikes me that there was no way they could have adapted that episode to the posting I made earlier in the day.

I mean, come on. If they had changed it then thousands and thousands of puerile "The Simpsons" dongles would be burning up the internet with "The Worst Rebroadcast Ever" blog postings today. The internet would have crashed from their infantile rants.

So Fox could have scheduled predictably the date for that rebroadcast but that doesn't explain that powerful sleeping dream I had.

I looked it up. That sap-bearing tree in my sleeping dream was the bald cypress. I recognized the base of the tree. I don't recall ever before in real life cutting the wood of the Taxodium distichum but presumably that bald cypress tree is similar to the conifer pine tree in terms of the sap from its wood. You cut branches off and sticky sap oozes from the surface.

I can time-travel forward in time all I want to, I started thinking last night. My current state does not preclude forward time-travel. I just can't go backwards yet in time until certain conditions have been met. But I can go forward. I can go forward all I want to. Then I come back and I tell certain people what I saw. That causes me to know what I know. The people who I tell what I know about the future are *not* the same people who are telling me now what I will tell them in the past which is my future.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930549&sid=10387&sn=KCPQ&st=201303242000&cn=13

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Sunday, March 24 8:00 PM [ Sunday 24 March 2013 ]

Sitcom, Animated

A Tree Grows in Springfield

To cheer Homer up, Lisa tries to win a MyPad for him; Ned finds a tree in the Simpsons' backyard with the word ``hope'' spelled out in the bark.

Original Air Date: Nov 25, 2012

[ excerpt ends Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 5:26 PM Monday, March 25, 2013 ]










10800_DSC01646 simpsons .jpg, illustration by me, Kerry Burgess


10800_DSC01644 simpsons .jpg, illustration by me, Kerry Burgess









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518614/quotes

IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

A Tree Grows in Springfield (2012)

Quotes

Homer Simpson: I never win anything. It'll probably be some jerk no one ever heard of.









album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)

MODEST MOUSE

"Float On"

I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's OK
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what did I say
Well you just laughed it off it was all OK

And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on any way

Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn from sleight of hand
Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on exactly the same day
Well we'll float on good news is on the way

And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on
Now don't you worry we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on alright
Don't worry we'll all float on

(Alright already)
And we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on alright
Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy
We'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on OK
Don't worry we'll all float on
Even if things get heavy we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on alright
Don't you worry we'll all float on alright
We'll all float on









From 11/21/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 1" ) To 6/23/2012 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) is 17381 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/4/2013 ( ) is 17381 days



From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 6/4/2013 ( ) is 23410 days

23410 = 11705 + 11705

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/19/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Scientific American Frontiers"::"Beyond Science" ) is 11705 days



From 8/14/1943 ( premiere US film "This Is the Army" ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly the date of the secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can only theorize, struggling to understand ) is 17381 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/4/2013 ( ) is 17381 days



From 5/11/1976 ( Gerald Ford, 38th President of USA: Statement on Signing the National Science and Technology Policy, Organization, and Priorities Act of 1976 ) To 6/4/2013 ( ) is 13538 days

13538 = 6769 + 6769

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and United States of America military service continued to Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps general ) is 6769 days



From 5/11/1976 ( Gerald Ford, 38th President of USA: Statement on Signing the National Science and Technology Policy, Organization, and Priorities Act of 1976 ) To 6/4/2013 ( ) is 13538 days

13538 = 6769 + 6769

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/15/1984 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Proclamation 5194 - Missing Children Day, 1984 ) is 6769 days



From 3/10/2004 ( premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 6/4/2013 ( ) is 3373 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/27/1975 ( premiere US film "Galileo" ) is 3373 days



From 2/20/1799 ( Jean-Charles de Borda dead ) To 9/23/1846 ( Johann Galle and Urbain Le Verrier discover the planet Neptune ) is 17381 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/4/2013 ( ) is 17381 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon%27s_Gate

Abaddon's Gate

From Wikipedia

Published June 4, 2013

Abaddon's Gate is a science fiction novel

the third title of The Expanse series and is preceded by Leviathan Wakes and Caliban's War. The series is continued in Cibola Burn. The book was released on 4 June 2013

Abaddon's Gate was adapted into episodes 7 to 13 of the third season of the television series The Expanse in 2018, with its title taken for the final episode of that season. It was the last book in the series to be adapted before the show's move from Syfy to Amazon Prime.









https://kids.britannica.com/scholars/article/Jean-Charles-de-Borda/80703

Encyclopædia Britannica

Jean-Charles de Borda

Jean-Charles de Borda, (born May 4, 1733, Dax, France - died February 20, 1799, Paris), French mathematician and nautical astronomer noted for his studies of fluid mechanics and his development of instruments for navigation and geodesy, the study of the size and shape of the Earth.

Borda entered the French army at an early age and later transferred to the navy, where he attained the rank of capitaine de vaisseau (“post captain”), took part in several scientific…









https://www.planetary.org/articles/return-to-neptune-plans

The Planetary Society

Feb 17, 2022

Return to Neptune? The plans to send an orbiter to the elusive planet

Is it time NASA sent an orbiter to study the other blue planet in our solar system? Proposals for missions to study the ice giant planet Neptune and its mysterious moon Triton have been on NASA’s to-do list for over a decade, but nothing has happened until now.









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 1:27 AM Saturday, June 23, 2012

[my blog-post title:] Caution: Genius at work.









From 10/30/1946 ( Robert Gibson ) To 2/19/2006 ( ) is 21662 days

21662 = 10831 + 10831

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10831 days

from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:26 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: February 19, 2006

Their contempt for my physical and psychological well-being continues.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_L._Gibson

Robert L. Gibson

From Wikipedia

Robert Lee "Hoot" Gibson (born October 30, 1946), (Capt, USN, Ret.), is a former American naval officer and aviator, test pilot, aeronautical engineer, and a retired NASA astronaut

NASA career

Gibson served as Chief of the Astronaut Office (December 1992 to September 1994)



https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/24-terms-only-fighter-pilots-understand

23 terms only fighter pilots understand



Red Dawn (1984)

Quotes

Stepan Gorsky: Gorsky, Stepan Yevgenyvitch...!

Robert: NOBODY GIVES A DAMN WHO YOU ARE!



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_of_the_Astronaut_Office

Chief of the Astronaut Office

From Wikipedia

The Chief of the Astronaut Office is the most senior leadership position for active astronauts at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The Chief Astronaut serves as head of the NASA Astronaut Corps and is the principal advisor to the NASA Administrator on astronaut training and operations.

History

responsibilities included monitoring the coordination, scheduling, and control of all activities involving NASA astronauts.



http://articles.latimes.com/1995-06-28/news/mn-18110_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times

As Spirits Fly With Atlantis, Delays a Mir Inconvenience : Space: The shuttle pierces a blue sky after Florida storms scratched two launch dates. Linkup with Russian station is on track for Thursday.

June 28, 1995 K.C. COLE TIMES SCIENCE WRITER

KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. — The space shuttle Atlantis cracked open a robin's-egg-blue Florida sky with a deafening roar Tuesday afternoon as hundreds of spectators and NASA officials cheered and sighed with collective relief.

Pounding rain with lightning had been soaking the area for days, preventing two scheduled launches last week and threatening to keep the five U.S. and two Russian crew members indefinitely on the ground. But the storms held off Tuesday.

Atlantis had to begin its journey during a 10-minute window beginning at 3:32 p.m. EDT in order to make its planned docking with the Russian Mir space station, now set for Thursday morning. Mir passed over Kennedy Space Center just minutes before Atlantis took off. By the time the shuttle left the ground, Mir was over Iraq.

"Liftoff of the space shuttle Atlantis on a mission that will herald a new day of international cooperation in space," launch commentator Bruce Buckingham announced as the shuttle, looking like a toy plane attached to a mile-high flamethrower, rode into orbit. The blastoff marked America's 100th manned trip into space.

Soon after launch, Atlantis began a series of rocket firings designed to put it in roughly the same orbit as Mir. Today crew members will continue to line up their orbit and will activate Spacelab, where experiments are stowed. They will also check out equipment and cameras for the docking.

On Thursday, they will drift up toward Mir. The docking itself, Gibson said, will be a "long, slow, laborious process."



http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-01/news/mn-19226_1_mir-aboard-atlantis

Los Angeles Times

Doctor, Two Cosmonauts Undergo Medical Tests Aboard Atlantis-Mir

July 01, 1995 From Associated Press

Mission Control, meanwhile, was puzzled by the higher than expected use of fuel by Atlantis.



album: "VOA" (1984)

SAMMY HAGAR

"I Can't Drive 55"

One foot on the brake and one on the gas, hey
Well, there's too much traffic, I can't pass, no
So I tried my best illegal move
A big black and white come and crushed my groove again

Go on and write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55, oh no, uh

So I signed my name on number 24, hey
Yeah the judge said, "Boy, just one more, huh
I'm gonna throw your ass in the city joint"
Looked me in the eye, said, "You get my point?"
I say "Yeah!, Oh yeah"

Write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55, oh yeah

(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive) 55, uh



http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-05/news/mn-20449_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times

U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.

July 05, 1995 from Associated Press

HOUSTON — Astronauts and cosmonauts watched their ships part and fade into the blackness of space Tuesday in an orbital pirouette that ended five days of flying as a single craft.

"We're just shaking our heads at how quickly this has all gone by," said Charles Precourt, pilot of the U.S. space shuttle Atlantis.

"We agree with that. . . . We agree 100%," Atlantis' commander, Robert L. (Hoot) Gibson, replied as he backed the shuttle away from the station. "In one of the simulations, the words 'cosmic ballet' came to mind, and I guess that's where we are now."









album: "C'Mon, C'Mon" (2002)

SHERYL CROW

"Soak Up The Sun"

My friend the communist
Holds meetings in his RV
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching TV
I don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I've got a crummy job
It don't pay near enough
To buy the things it takes
To win me some of your love
Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do
Maybe i am crazy too

I'm gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me
Don't have no master suite
I'm still the king of me
You have a fancy ride, but baby
I'm the one who has the key









by me, Kerry Burgess: March 26, 2019

The typical United States American is childish and naive. Your feeble, dim-wit mind always thinks that movies, especially action, are always about *somebody*. Americans, in their pathetic lives, are incapable of seeing through the messenger to the message.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 4:57 PM Pacific-time USA Friday 02/18/2022