Monday, March 07, 2022

Today is Monday, 03/07/2022, Post #2





Someone must be pulling Vindman's puppet-strings, is all I can guess.

Telling him to use specific words

Wants me to publish here the documents I worked on for hours but then did not publish

I just looked over it again. Still needs some work. But not really enthusiastic about it, is boring

Also, a key component is a private email sent to me by another person here in Washington State

Can't make it work very well without revealing that personal, private message from another person directed towards only me as part of her employment.

And what any of this could possibly have anything to do with more fantastic topics I'm tracking, I can only guess. Whatever it was I was forced into 20 years ago WAS NOT to force me to sit here for 20 years and more and describe my pointless view-points about national-news topics

Synchronization or conspiracy

The topic, sort of, partially, actually came up in an episode of Season 3 of "The Expanse", I just saw a couple days ago. A trivial detail that, among thousands and thousands of trivial details, never registered on my brain the one time I saw it years ago, and only several years later started showing up as notions in my personal comments.









https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexander-vindman-says-ron-johnson-110103452.html

Yahoo News!

Alexander Vindman says Ron Johnson, others have 'blood on their hands' over Russian invasion of Ukraine

Bill Glauber, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Mon, March 7, 2022, 3:01 AM









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/close-encounters.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 6:43 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Close encounters

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb

No Way Out (1987)

Quotes

Tom Farrell: Who are these goons?

Scott Pritchard: They're associated with Special Forces.

Tom Farrell: What? What does that mean, "associated?"

Scott Pritchard: It means that they were *with* Special Forces, now they're *associated* with Special Forces.



https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment/white-house-ukraine-expert-says-trumps-request-for-biden-probe-was-improper-idUSKBN1XT1DQ

Reuters

NOVEMBER 19, 2019 / 3:07 AM / UPDATED 16 MINUTES AGO

'Couldn't believe what I was hearing': White House aides testify in impeachment probe

Patricia Zengerle, Karen Freifeld, Jonathan Landay

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senior U.S. officials told impeachment investigators in Congress on Tuesday they were concerned by President Donald Trump’s effort to get Ukraine to investigate a political rival, with one White House official calling it a “shock.”

The White House’s top Ukraine expert, wearing his Army dress uniform, said Trump had made an “improper” demand of Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in a July 25 phone call that has become the centerpiece of the Democratic-led impeachment probe of the Republican president.

“Frankly, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It was probably an element of shock that maybe, in certain regards, my worst fear of how our Ukrainian policy could play out was playing out,” Army Lieutenant Colonel Alex Vindman said. [Excerpt ends]



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 2:33 PM Pacific-time USA Monday 03/07/2022