Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Today is Tuesday, 03/29/2022, Post #3





"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

Chapter 24: Elvi

"I'd been thinking?" "About the thing. In the desert. And now with the moon?"

"Which moon?"

"The one that's melting down, Cap," Amos said.

"Right, that one. I'm sorry. I've got a lot of things going on right now." And then, "I'm not supposed to to anything about the moon thing, am I?"

"We can let the scientists tell us if we're supposed to freak out," Amos said. "It's all right."

"I've been thinking about hibernation failure rates, and that maybe what we were seeing was analogous."

Holden lifted his hand. "I couldn't tell you."









"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

"My point is," Elvi said, "not all of them wake up.









"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

"So," Holden said, "you think that these things... things we're seeing are artifacts or organisms or something trying to wake up?"

"And failing. At least sometimes," she said. "I mean, the moon melted.









"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

Elvi said. These things? If that's the model, they're the ones waking up *wrong.*"

"Following you so far," Holden said.

"Failure rates are usually low. So why aren't we seeing a bunch of things waking up *right*?"

Holden went over to the table and sat on its edge. He looked frightened. Vulnerable. It was strange seeing a man who'd done so much, who'd made himself known across all civilization by his words and deeds, look so fragile.

"So you think there are more of these things - maybe a lot more - that are activating and we're just not seeing it?"

"It would fit the model," she murmured.









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/freaked-out-simpsons-sunday-28-april.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 7:56 AM Sunday, April 28, 2013

Freaked Out Simpsons Sunday 28 April 2013

About 7:20 AM local time today I started looking on the internet at the map of Charleston South Carolina.

Today is Freaked Out Simpsons Sunday so I am wondering what I will see later tonight if I watch that new episode broadcast on local Fox television. A few hours ago I read the episode description. Nothing about the description reminds me of the dream I awoke from this morning. I'm not really even certain if I will watch that episode later today. For one reason, they're getting just too stupid. They must be collaborating more with that idiotic "Family Guy" creator, he's some kind of mentally retarded guy.

So anyway, the dream while sleeping today was of me sitting in that Jeep Wrangler I used to own and I was filling out a crossword puzzle. I recall that the first parts of the dream that I can now recall was where I was finishing the last two entries in that puzzle. The second-to-last entry was something, I don't now recall the precise wording of the clue but it was something, I best recall now, something about why I would not finish the Ironman triathlon and the word I wrote into the four-letter box was "HEAT." The last entry had just two letters and I recall nothing about it now. My memory, as always, wants me to remember earlier details from that sleeping dream but none of those come to mind now. I suspect that is simply a mechanism of the human mind and of how I was slowly regaining conscious awareness after being asleep and the dreams become easier to recall because I am slowly regaining conscious awareness. And so the part I remember the clearest is that part I awoke from and got up out of bed to sit down at my desk.

I was driving along the road, presumably after the part about the crossword puzzle as sit by a road in the woods somewhere, some mountain area I have been thinking, and I was driving somewhere and then the part I can now best recall had me driving through a gas station.

I drove through the gas station but I didn't need fuel and I was only driving through there to get the other side. I remember containers of Coca Cola sitting next to the gas pumps. I turned to the right and onto a two-lane street and the intersection with a four-lane highway was right in front of me. I was stopped there at the traffic light and I recall waiting until I saw the light change and the double lights had clearly changed to green and then I pulled forward and turned to my left.

That's when I saw the road was climbing steeply upwards.

Off in the distance the roadway seemed to have rose to what would have seemed to be completely vertical. I could see the tail-lights of the cars that were traveling in the same direction I was driving. I don't know how far ahead in the distance that was. Maybe a mile.

So I continued driving and I was getting concerned. Mostly I was getting a serious case of fear of heights. The roadway was very steep and it was only one-lane. I could see it reach a point in the sky and I guess that is when it flattened out of began to decline but I couldn't see anything beyond the point. I was aware I was having to put my pressure on the gas pedal. I recall thinking there was other cars behind me and I vaguely now recall other thoughts such as how I could only go forwards.

I awoke somewhere at the point. I didn't reach the top. I could still see the tail-lights during the daytime of the cars ahead of me. I awoke feeling lousy because of the sense of the height and the sense, either while dreaming or after awakening or both, that my car was going to flip over backwards.

After being awake, very soon after waking up, I thought of how that image in my mind reminded me of that bridge across the Cooper River back in Charleston South Carolina. From a distance, leading up to it, the angle looks very steep but it didn't seem so bad when actually driving it. Then I started to remember that bridge was destroyed a few years ago.

So now I am looking at Google Streetview of that area of the bridge that is now over the Cooper River and I realize I had forgotten how close that is to Patriots Point. That place was starting location in the 1984 "The Philadelphia Experiment."

Even more interesting, as I now look on the map, is that the road layout does match what I saw in the dream. I decided to write this note because the gas station in the Google Streetview image is a Mobil gas station. In the image I can see the logo of the red horse with wings. I had seen that logo before of course but if you had asked me yesterday to identify the name of the company that matches that logo I really doubt I would have know it. Besides, I have not even purchased gasoline since the year 2005. I'm not even certain if there are Mobil gas stations here in Washington State. There might be. I don't know. My horizons have shrunk drastically. I wrote to a friend recently that the time I walk outside to take out the garbage feels similar to what I guess is the same as a prisoner who gets an hour outside his prison cell everyday among the other prisoners.

I write about it now because I wonder what kind of observations I will make later today. These so-called Freaked Out Simpsons Sundays are the best for this sort of work because there is less probability of something being staged live. I wonder if something complex could be drawn by them and produced in less than twelve hours.

And then if they could, then why? Why would they do that? What compels them so strongly to do that kind of stuff against me?

Those clowns follow me around outside every day but why are they trying so hard to get acquainted?

Why are they so FRIGHTENED of me?









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/revolution.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 6:25 PM March 07, 2013

So that's a lot of people. That is something around 6% of the population of the United States.

And I know at one point, if not that point, those phony "NCIS" agents were the highest rated television series inside the United States.

So the discouraging part is to use those figures in trying to guess how many people are reading my blog.

If I had 40 million people inside the United States reading my blog then wouldn't "NCIS" rating be closer to that?

20% of the United States population would be about 63 million people.

If I had 60 million viewers then would not a great deal of them watch the "NCIS" television series because of the compelling details I have recorded on my so-called Freaked-out NCIS Tuesday's?









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/revolution.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 6:25 PM March 07, 2013

Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

My suspicion is that those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to do something similar to me with their new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have started to suspect that the magic I see working around me is supposed to give me credibility to you. Credibility to the people who like me and credible rage to those that hate me.

I forget many of the sleeping dreams I have but some of them stay with me.

But so what? I think last week really proved that I do have some kind of gifted insight into future events. And so what? I haven't found any way to put it to good use.









From 7/8/1900 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: Henry Daniel Cogswell dead ) To 4/28/2013 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) is 41202 days

41202 = 20601 + 20601

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/29/2022 ( Today, Tuesday ) is 20601 days



From 12/13/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"A Short Drink from a Certain Fountain" ) To 5/8/2020 ( ) is 20601 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/29/2022 ( ) is 20601 days



From 6/16/1911 ( IBM is founded ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 20601 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/29/2022 ( ) is 20601 days



From 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 3/29/2022 ( ) is 11394 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/12/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"The Springfield Files" ) is 11394 days



From 10/11/2010 ( ) To 3/29/2022 ( ) is 4187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Dawn of the Solar Age" and "Nova"::"The Business of Extinction" and premiere US TV movie "Mysteries of the Great Pyramids" ) is 4187 days



From 10/11/1958 ( premiere US TV series "U.S. Marshal" ) To 3/29/2022 ( ) is 23180 days

23180 = 11590 + 11590

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 11590 days









by me, Kerry Burgess: 03 April 2013

You see, when I enter my so-called Empty World, which someone back in 1985, for example, called something similar "The Quiet Earth, you have nothing to hope for anymore.

There is no reason for hope.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me - H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.










DSC04538 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 03/29/2022









Amazon prime

Delivered March 24

SMARTRO SC31 Projection Alarm Clock Digital Clock










DSC01972_1_15_Detail, by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrations by me, of 05/08/2020


DSC01969 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/08/2020


DSC01670 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/08/2020


DSC01950 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/08/2020


DSC01912 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/08/2020


twitter_nasa's-exploration-ground-systems_05-08-2020_1 .jpg, from internet



https://twitter.com/NASAGroundSys/status/1258874744717357056

Twitter

Guess who's getting painted?! 2:41 PM May 8, 2020

Quote Tweet

NASA's Exploration Ground Systems @NASAGroundSys May 8, 2020 Guess who's getting painted?!

The massive NASA logo on the 525-foot-tall Vehicle Assembly Building at @NASAKennedy is getting a fresh coat for the new era of #Artemis!

MORE: https://go.nasa.gov/2WEfUU7










twitter_jessica-meir-nasa_05-08-2020_1



https://twitter.com/Astro_Jessica/status/1258769930763239424

Twitter

Jessica Meir

@Astro_Jessica

NASA Astronaut. Comparative physiologist. Explorer. Nature lover. Back on planet Earth after 205 days @Space_Station. Follow along on #TheJourney!

The @Space_Station Window Observational Research Facility (WORF) with its high quality optical window. Remote sensing instruments and cameras can be mounted inside to capture imagery of Earth and space, but when it’s empty, you’re likely to find an @NASA_Astronauts inside!

7:45 AM May 8, 2020 from International Space Station










2020-05-08_5 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess



by me, Kerry Burgess:

4i1/

2019-06-04_0 .jpg, original work, illustrations by me, Kerry Burgess

paradox interactive

June 4, 2019

Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall.









http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-short-drink-from-a-certain-fountain-12716/

The Twilight Zone

Season 5 Episode 11

A Short Drink from a Certain Fountain

Aired Dec 13, 1963 on CBS

AIRED: 12/13/63



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734549/quotes

IMDb

The Twilight Zone (TV Series)

A Short Drink from a Certain Fountain (1963)

Quotes

Harmon Gordon: [after receiving the experimental serum] Well, when can I expect some change?

Dr. Raymond Gordon: Within 6 hours. That's when the first physical change is noted. As for the mental change, none of the rats or guinea pigs have told me what the feeling was.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_D._Cogswell

Henry D. Cogswell

From Wikipedia

Dr. Henry Daniel Cogswell (March 3, 1820 – July 8, 1900) was an American dentist and a crusader in the temperance movement.

Cogswell believed that if people had access to cool drinking water they wouldn't consume alcoholic beverages. It was his dream to construct one temperance fountain for every 100 saloons across the United States, and many were built.










the-twilight-zone_season5-ep12_00h01m30s









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8grna-hCxuk

YouTube

AH-64 Apache Night Time Operations



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:07 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 03/29/2022