Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Today is Wednesday, 03/30/2022, Post #2





Posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:45 PM Sunday, June 19, 2011

You're in my way out.

Sometime about 6 PM or 7 PM my time I was thinking again about that dream I wrote about that happened to me in early 2004. I have referenced it many times before now but what I have not indicated until now is that the person I referred to, the "guy that was on the same team as I" in the dream literally resembled a person I worked with at Microsoft up until the point I gave my notice to quit in late January 2004. He resembles one of the actors who was chopped up by the helicopter towards the ending of the 2007 film "28 Weeks Later." I saw a racketeering work that also had a look-alike of him but I can't recall that work now because I am half-drunk and I wish I had about a dozen more bottles of beer because a twelve-pack doesn't really cut it any more.

So anyway, I am probably forgetting some of the important details I wanted to note here. What I was thinking earlier this evening, about 6 PM or 7 PM my time, is that I was having dreams that are the result of the time traveler effect, or simply, that I am dreaming about the orders I was given in 1998 and that I was aware of even before that but only until the latter part of 1997 did I get confirmation that I would be the United States Marine who would be given the assignment.

As I was thinking earlier this evening, I am going to be standing on a hill north of downtown Seattle, sometime in the future from this present day, a hill I have identified as Queen Anne in Seattle Washington. As with the field reporter in that scene in the 8 December 2003 "Battlestar Galactica" television miniseries, I will stand there on that hill and outside and with cameras that I have set up, and I will stand there, in a point of view similar to the 2003 film "Paycheck" and I will stand there and I will describe to my microphone and the video cameras I have set up to create a three hundred sixty degree camera video presentation, that I hear the sonic booms of the MIRV's as they approach downtown Seattle a few miles in the distance and that I can see clearly from my vantage point that is about the same elevation as the top of the Seattle Space Needle, which is also in the camera view. I stand there waiting for the multiple impacts and I laugh over my radio circuit about how similar that is to the year 2005 when I am sitting in Gas Works Park. Before the strike, my orders over my radio circuit are to proceed to that high rise building and take down the United States flag and I have thought a lot about that during the day earlier today.

I also thought extensively about the point after I hear the sonic booms that signal the arrival of the nuclear bomb equipped MIRV's. What I wonder about is whether I continue to stare at the skyline of downtown Seattle and become afflicted with flash-blindness or if I cover my eyes at that point and then wait for the explosions, and with only a few seconds before the shockwave hits me, I uncover my eyes to witness the inferno of the nuclear bombs after they explode.

So as I was thinking today, back around 6 PM or 7 PM, the reason I saw that coworker and the reason why those people seem unconcerned, is because they are zombies. Zombies do not understand what nuclear bombs are.









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 7:47 PM Sunday, September 11, 2011

The cat. Why did the cat eagerly approach me today. I wonder why today. Why today. Damned if I can remember now what else I wanted to write about here. My mind is locked.

Oh, yeah. The cat. Maybe the cat is the lifeform I get to save from here. But how. I never leave here. I stay here and watch the United States of America federal military launch a salvo of ballistic missiles with atomic warheads over the downtown of Seattle Washington and my reconnaissance of that occurrence puts me 100% into the kill zone of that attack. So I've been thinking about that. I think about the other people around me at the time of that future attack. They are no different that the people of Hiroshima on 6 August 1945. They also had no conscious awareness of what was about to happen to them. Me, on the other hand, I have had years and decades to think about it. And not just about that probability or the possibility of that happening but about the absolute fact that I would stand there and see a thermonuclear bomb explode in front of me. The people of Hiroshima that were killed right away were the lucky ones of those people that their government failed. The unlucky one were the ones who were on the edge of the blast. The blast burns and the moderate exposures. I will be one of those people in Seattle Washington. So I have been thinking. I wondered how it is that I take back any kind of files with me and how it is possible I could even save that cat. My whole theory is based on the the theory that my physical body is somehow regenerated and I appear as a time traveler in another time period. I can only guess that I become for the first time a time traveler because of that event. But where does the regeneration begin and end? Are my clothes regenerated? If I am roasted by the thermonuclear blast, which happens regardless of my proximity to the bomb, then what about my physical person becomes regenerated?









posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M 8:06 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 30 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/eagle-claw.html

Eagle Claw

I pulled up this page yesterday or very early this morning but I didn't read it until now and it has been open in my browser since I clicked the link.

When I opened it all I read was the title and the title summary.

I still haven't read it all. I just had to bust out laughing when I read the name of the woman.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/30/physicist-model-suitcase-of-cocaine

theguardian

The physicist, the glamour model and the suitcase of cocaine

Paul Frampton is a particle physicist, Denise Milani a glamour model. They met online, fell in love, made plans to meet. But first she had a favour to ask: could he collect her bag from Bolivia?

One thing worried him, though. She had told him that men hit on her all the time. How did that affect her? Did it go to her head? But then he remembered how comforting it felt to chat with her, like having a companion in the next room. And he knew she loved him. She'd said so many times.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2013 excerpt ends]









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 08/01/10

I never mentioned this before, because I was feeling compelled not to, but now after reading this, I wanted to note that she was the woman I was imagining that was going to drive me around to collect the numbers from the bombs and then fly me to Tiger, WA, where I would record the numbers at the crossroads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denise_Milani_(model)

Denise Milani (model)

Denise Milani (born April 24, 1980)

08/1/10 2:16 AM

I have wondered many, many times why I was imagining that specific woman and the specific person who was going to drive me around to the location

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2010 excerpt ends]










2022-03-30_2









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 08/01/10 2:31 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haboob

Haboob

A haboob is a type of intense sandstorm commonly observed in arid regions throughout the world. They have been observed in the Sahara desert (typically Sudan), as well as across the Arabian Peninsula, throughout Kuwait, and in the most arid regions of Iraq. African haboobs result from the northward summer shift of the inter-tropical front into North Africa, bringing moisture from the Gulf of Guinea. Haboob winds in the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Kuwait are frequently created by the collapse of a thunderstorm.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2010 excerpt ends]









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06

There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.

Today I am also thinking back to that dream I had in my last days at Microsoft. I told a friend about it. I dreamed that someone had set off two bombs and I was watching the towering clouds from the explosions rising high into the atmosphere. I was baffled at how people were going around their normal business like nothing had happened. There was one person I recognized, a guy that was on the same team as I. I didn't understand why no one was concerned.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: February 27, 2007

There was that one dream about three years ago that was terrifying. I woke up and it seemed like forever that I had been standing out of bed and I just couldn’t shake that feeling of pure terror. There was something about the alarm clock. Something about the red numbers. Time had stopped and that was terrifying to me. And when I first jumped out of bed, it was as though there was a red glow on the open door to my bedroom as though there was a fire in the living room.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Sleep journal 2/14/06

For the past couple of days I have been meaning to bring up again a dream that happened about two years ago that I believe was a foreign dream. I recorded it in my journal shortly after that but I have lost control of all my personal effects due to this situation. I remember waking up absolutely terrified. There was something terrifying about my digital alarm clock. It seemed that the numbers had stopped, that time itself had stopped. It was probably several minutes before I regained my senses. I don't know why I was so terrified.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 07/18/10 7:40 PM

I was also thinking again recently about the series finale episode of "Battlestar Galactica" and of how "Starbuck" knew the precise jump coordinates for the planet Earth. I was wondering if that plot element is based on what I was writing in my journal about how I would write down the sequence of numbers that had been written onto nuclear bombs that were a few hundred feet above the surface of downtown Seattle and I would do all that because time was frozen and I was the only one who could still freely move around.

07/18/10 7:48 PM The first notion I had was that I would then travel to Tiger, Washington, and on a road next to the river there, I would paint those number sequences on the side of the road. I might have first thought I would paint them on the side of a building next to that place in the road I was thinking of. Then over time, I started thinking I would write the numbers down on the underside of a bridge.

07/18/10 7:51 PM That deep bored tunnel project from 1/13/2009 that I recently referenced has an associated with 4/20/2010 and the title from "The Fugitive" television series "Tiger Left, Tiger Right."

07/18/10 7:58 PM I thought I had noted in my journal that I had to use a small telescope to read the numbers off the bombs as they were suspended in the air but I do not see that associated with "telescope" in my journal.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 03 April 2013

You see, when I enter my so-called Empty World, which someone back in 1985, for example, called something similar "The Quiet Earth, you have nothing to hope for anymore.

There is no reason for hope.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me - H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.










DSC04485_ -1









From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 2/6/2004 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my final day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle beginning 12/07/1998 ) is 3895 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/2/1976 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: The Supreme Court of the United States ruled in Gregg v. Georgia, holding by a 7 to 2 majority that the death penalty was not inherently cruel or unusual and was a constitutionally acceptable form of punishment ) is 3895 days









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 6:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Microsoft might take a new look at lethal injection

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/261975_lethal07.html

A decade ago, when Microsoft executives made lethal injection the primary way to execute pesky competition, it was considered less barbaric than hanging and less likely to bring long, costly trips to the woods.

Bill Gates has called lethal injection "undoubtedly innovative" and said that ruling otherwise would be "tantamount to forbidding the death penalty altogether for our competitors."

But now, as death row competitors in other states claim it's cruel punishment because it may not bring a peaceful death as once believed, some managers say Bill Gates will likely have to look for another more painful method.

"It's pretty clear that this method of execution has the potential to cause a great deal of pain -- and maybe even more pain than some of the methods we're using now and we like that."









https://www.legion.org/stories/other/retreat-hell-we-just-got-here

The American Legion

"Retreat, hell! We just got here."

DEC 11, 2014

America entered World War I to reinforce the battered French and British troops waging a desperate fight against Germany. On June 2, 1918, a division of Marines was sent to support the French army at Belleau Wood. As the Marines arrived, they found French troops retreating through their lines. A French colonel, attempting to acquaint the Americans with the realities of the situation and not trusting his spoken English, scribbled a note to the officer in charge of the Americans ordering them to retreat. The Marine officer looked at the Frenchman coldly and said, “Retreat, Hell! We just got here.” That officer was Capt. Lloyd W. Williams, commanding the 51st Company, 2nd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 11:56 AM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 03/30/2022