Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Today is Wednesday, March 02, 2022, Post #1





"usurp the attention of the reading public"









Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse, Book 3, by James Corey, Kindle Edition)

Chapter 47: Holden

Everyone had lost something in the wake of the protomolecule. The species as a whole had lost its sense of its own importance. Its primacy in the universal plan.

Holden had lost his certainty.

When he thought back to the man he'd been before the death of the Cant, he remembered a man filled with righteous certainty. Right was right, wrong was wrong, you drew the lines thus and so. His time with Miller had stripped him of some of that. His time working for Fred Johnson had, if not removed, then filed down what remained. A sort of creeping nihilism had taken its place. A sense that the protomolecule had broken the human race in ways that could never be repaired. Humanity had gotten a two-billion-year reprieve on a death sentence it hadn't known it had, but time was up. All that was left was the kicking and screaming.

Oddly enough, it was Miller who had given him his sense of purpose back. Or whatever the Miller construct was. He couldn't really remember that version of himself who'd known exactly where all the lines were drawn. He wasn't sure of much of anything anymore. But whatever had climbed up off of Venus, and built the Ring, it had built Miller too.

And it had wanted to talk. To him.









https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a13/AS13_TEC.txt

NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION

APOLLO 13

TECHNICAL AIR-TO-GROUND VOICE TRANSCRIPTION

(excerpts, from internet transcript)

055:55:19 LMP
Okay, Houston - -

055:55:20 CDR
I believe we've had a problem here.

055:55:28 CC
This is Houston. Say again, please.

055:55:35 CDR
Houston, we've had a problem. We've had a MAIN B BUS UNDERVOLT.

055:55:42 CC
Roger. MAIN B UNDERVOLT.

055:55:58 CC
Okay, stand by, 13. We're looking at it.









https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a13/AS13_TEC.txt

NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION

APOLLO 13

TECHNICAL AIR-TO-GROUND VOICE TRANSCRIPTION

(excerpts, from internet transcript)

058:44:48 CDR
Okay. I read your gyro torquing angles as plus 003.30, Y is plus 023, I only have four numbers for Y; you'll have to give that one to me again, and Z is minus 015.10. Read Y again, please.

058:45:06 CC
Okay, Jim. X and Z are correct and Y is plus 024.80.

058:45:19 CDR
Okay. We read Y as plus 024.80. We'll proceed on Activation 40 to fine aline the platform.

058:45:28 CC
Roger. Okay, Aquarius, proceed as on page 40 with IMU fine aline.

058:47:41 CC
Aquarius, Houston. Can you see any stars out the LM window?

058:47:53 LMP
We'll have to wipe them off, Jack. They're coated with water right now.

058:47:59 CDR
Can I get a towel?

058:48:00 LMP
Yes.

058:48:01 CC
Roger. As soon as you get a chance to - on your position - to take a look, we'd like to know if you can see stars for alinement purposes.

058:48:16 LMP
Okay. Jim's going to be in trouble in our present attitude out his side. The Sun's there.

058:48:25 CDR
Wait 1.

058:48:29 LMP
What have you got? How much you got left in battery A? Okay. I wish I knew what the hell they were thinking right not ... - -

058:48:51 CDR
They're talking about powering down and doing a P51 here?

058:48:57 LMP
No. They were just thinking about P52 - -

058:49:00 CC
Aquarius, Houston. Negative on the P51. We want to stay just like we are, but we'd like to be able to correlate what you're doing with some simulator work we're going to crank up. And so if you can give us information as to what stars you can see out the window, we can make that correlation.









https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a13/AS13_TEC.txt

NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION

APOLLO 13

TECHNICAL AIR-TO-GROUND VOICE TRANSCRIPTION

(excerpts, from internet transcript)

074:11:02 CDR
How do I work my way around it? I'm 58g's, and I want yaw 231, right? I think they screwed up on our - our numbers again.

074:11:26 LMP
Zero out the needles; we're heading that way, and then we'll stop and talk about it.









https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian18871024-01.2.6&e=-------en-20-Princetonian-1--txt-txIN-------

Princetonian, Volume 12, Number 42, 24 October 1887









From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 8/16/2006 ( ) is 4817 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/10/1979 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: Walter Alois Weber dead ) is 4817 days



From 10/24/1887 ( from The Princetonian publication ) To 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) is 29794 days

29794 = 14897 + 14897

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/16/2006 ( ) is 14897 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/16/2006 ( ) is 14159 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dead Like Me"::"Ghost Story" ) is 14159 days



From 6/25/1894 ( Hermann Julius Oberth ) To 1/21/1976 ( preceding his strike to divert the Comet "Lucifer", threatening all life on planet Earth with death and extinction, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 29794 days

29794 = 14897 + 14897

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/16/2006 ( ) is 14897 days



From 3/12/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Out of Mind" ) To 8/16/2006 ( ) is 2714 days

2714 = 1357 + 1357

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/21/1969 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1357 days



From 7/21/1969 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 8/16/2006 ( ) is 13540 days

13540 = 6770 + 6770

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/16/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "The Return of Marcus Welby, M.D." ) is 6770 days



From 6/7/1985 ( premiere US TV series episode "Smithsonian World"::"Where None Have Gone Before" ) To 8/16/2006 ( ) is 7740 days

7740 = 3870 + 3870

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, just before beginning his strike to divert the Comet "Lucifer", threatening extinction from death and destruction to all life on planet Earth ) is 3870 days



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: August 16, 2006

This series has come to mind a few times over the past few months, but not with the usual clarity of some of the other stuff. This reference to him graduating Princeton at age 10 grabs my attention today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doogie_Howser









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: August 16, 2006

And if they could have put me on the moon as a ten-year-old, who's to say they didn't put me on Mars when I was 15?

As soon as I thought that, I started thinking about watching the Viking images from Mars in 1976.

I remember Mom telling us to watch the color images on tv of Mars. We lived in that trailer park outside De Queen that had the corn field between the trailer and the drive-in movie theatre.

Who knows. Maybe Viking was the cover story for a manned-mission to Mars and I was on it.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: August 16, 2006

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, because I don't think I've written about it for various reasons, but I have been having a lot of thoughts about me on the surface of Mars. But my thoughts have been always about the future, as though it was something I could expect to do in the future.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_A._Weber

Walter A. Weber

From Wikipedia

Walter Alois Weber (May 23, 1906 - January 10, 1979) was an American mammalogist, animal artist, and illustrator for National Geographic. He was noted for his colorful and realistic-looking sketches and paintings of animals, particularly wild cats









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Oberth

Hermann Oberth

From Wikipedia

Hermann Julius Oberth (25 June 1894 – 28 December 1989) was an Austro-Hungarian-born German physicist and engineer. He is considered one of the founding fathers of rocketry and astronautics, along with the French Robert Esnault-Pelterie, the Russian Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, the American Robert Goddard and the Austro - Hungarian born Slovenian Herman Potočnik - Hermann Noordung.

Oberth was born to a Transylvanian Saxon family in Nagyszeben (Hermannstadt), Kingdom of Hungary (today Sibiu in Romania). He was fluent in Romanian language. At the age of 11 years, Oberth's interest in rocketry was set off by the novels of Jules Verne, especially From the Earth to the Moon and Around the Moon. He was fond of reading over them up until they were engraved on his memory. As a result, Oberth constructed his first model rocket as a school student at the age of 14. In his youthful experiments, he arrived independently at the concept of the multistage rocket. However, during this time, he lacked the resources to put his ideas into practice.










20161116_131100.jpg, me, Kerry Burgess, 8th grade, about 12 years old, circa 1978, DeQueen, Arkansas









by me, Kerry Burgess: Sep 27, 2017

When I was a kid, I didn't care much for football but I always wanted to join the team because of the weight training and the calisthenics.









https://www.britannica.com/biography/Hermann-Julius-Oberth

Hermann Oberth

German scientist

Hermann Oberth, (born June 25, 1894, Nagyszeben, Austria-Hungary [now Sibiu, Rom.]—died Dec. 29, 1989, Nürnberg, W.Ger.), German scientist who is considered to be one of the founders of modern astronautics.

The son of a prosperous physician, Oberth studied medicine in Munich, but his education was interrupted by service in the Austro-Hungarian army during World War I. After being wounded in the war, he found time to pursue his studies in astronautics. He performed experiments to simulate weightlessness and worked out a design for a long-range, liquid-propellant rocket that his commanding officer sent to the War Ministry. The design was rejected as a fantasy. After the war Oberth sought a Ph.D. degree at the University of Heidelberg with a dissertation based on his rocket design. It was rejected by the university in 1922, but Oberth partially underwrote publishing expenses, and it appeared as Die Rakete zu den Planetenräumen (1923; “The Rocket into Interplanetary Space”). The book, which explained mathematically how rockets could achieve a speed that would allow them to escape Earth’s gravitational pull, gained Oberth widespread recognition.










google-streetview_dequeen-arkansas_3222_1


google-streetview_dequeen-arkansas_3222_2









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Journal May 22, 2006

My step-father had this huge radio tower constructed next to our house, on 4th street I think. I once climbed it one night to parachute off it with a towel. I don't remember how that turned out. Another time, I climbed up it with a model rocket I had constructed to test the parachute on the rocket. The rocket was a model of R2D2 from Star Wars.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: July 30, 2006

Thinking about STS-1, assuming I was there.









by me, Kerry Burgess: July 02, 2017 3:56 am

Somewhere I wrote at least once and do not now want to waste more time searching for the reference where I elaborated on that day. Thedia's friend, possibly no more a child herself and living for the first time alone, hired me possibly as cheap labor to paint the house she rented. I can almost still sometimes smell the fumes of that paint I slathered on those sheet rock walls. She paid me $20 dollars and that was how I bought that Estes model rocket.



by me, Kerry Burgess: May 20, 2017 6:27 am

And too add on that is my memory of about the year 1978. Theda was married to Randy Romine at the time and at his house he had a really tall High Amplitude Modulation tower antenna. I climbed it often in the dark of night and I used it sometimes to drop my "R2-D2" model rocket to test its parachute. I couldn't afford the Estes chemical rockets back then so the only way it could get airborne was for me to drop it from the high altitude of that tower.



by me, Kerry Burgess: July 13, 2006

I need to think back more to my hobby as a kid with model rockets from Estes. There are probably some notable clues to that. I remember the first time I launched a multi-stage rocket. I was in a hurry to launch it after constructing it and did not give the glue enough time to dry. I launched it from the practice field at that elementary school in De Queen.

The second stage didn't separate.

Can't remember how much damage occurred from the main stage burning into the second stage.










1992-05-07_0









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - television series Season 2 Episode 9 - Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)

(From the doorway, the three see a swirly thing which then disappears. Cochrane comes in with a tray of drinks.)

KIRK: What was that?

COCHRANE: Well, sometimes the light plays tricks on you. You'd be surprised what I've imagined I've seen around here sometimes.

SPOCK: We imagined nothing, Mister Cochrane. There was an entity out there and I suspect it was the same entity which brought us here. Please explain.

COCHRANE: There's nothing to explain.









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - television series Season 2 Episode 9 - Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

(from internet transcript)

SPOCK: I prefer to reserve judgment on that part of your story, sir. Meanwhile, would you please explain exactly what this Companion of yours is?

COCHRANE: I told you, I don't know what it is. It exists, it lives, and I can communicate with it.

MCCOY: That's a pretty far out story.









From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 3254 days

3254 = 1627 + 1627

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/17/1970 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Statement Following the Safe Return of the Apollo 13 Astronauts ) is 1627 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 15770 days

15770 = 7885 + 7885

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computer Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 7885 days



From 5/16/1992 ( the landing of the first flight of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 3642 days

3642 = 1821 + 1821

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/28/1970 ( premiere US TV series "San Francisco International Airport" ) is 1821 days



From 12/7/1979 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 8186 days

8186 = 4093 + 4093

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/16/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Death Probe - Part 2" ) is 4093 days



From 12/7/1979 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 8186 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/1/1988 ( premiere US film "The Seventh Sign" ) is 8186 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 2694 days

2694 = 1347 + 1347

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/11/1969 ( "Space Oddity" by David Bowie ) is 1347 days



From 11/21/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 1" ) To 5/25/2001 ( final and closest approach of USA NASA Galileo unmanned spacecraft with Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 13334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 13334 days



From 9/12/1954 ( premiere US TV series episode "You Are There"::"The Oklahoma Land Rush (April 22, 1889)" ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly the date of the secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can only theorize, struggling to understand ) is 13334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 13334 days



From 1/23/1961 ( premiere US TV series "The Americans"::series premiere episode "Harpers Ferry" ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 13334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 13334 days



From 5/5/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "Lace II" ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 6210 days

6210 = 3105 + 3105

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) is 3105 days



From 10/15/1994 ( premiere US TV series "My Brother and Me" ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 2760 days

2760 = 1380 + 1380

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1969 ( US Air Force colonel Buzz Aldrin accepts the Presidential Medal of Freedom for US Apollo 11 Eagle on behalf of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander and the US Apollo 11 Eagle and US Navy astronaut ) is 1380 days



From 11/15/1966 ( the United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of the planet Earth ) To 5/6/2002 ( ) is 12956 days

12956 = 6478 + 6478

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/29/1983 ( premiere US film "Private School" ) is 6478 days



https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/Detail

California Secretary of State

Business Search - Entity Detail

C2414622 SPACE EXPLORATION TECHNOLOGIES CORP.

Registration Date: 05/06/2002

Entity Address: 1 ROCKET ROAD

HAWTHORNE CA 90250

Entity Mailing Address: 1 ROCKET ROAD

HAWTHORNE CA 90250









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cibola_Burn

Cibola Burn

From Wikipedia

Cibola Burn serves as the basis for the fourth season of the television series The Expanse, which was released by Amazon Video December 13, 2019.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Cities_of_Gold

Seven Cities of Gold

From Wikipedia

The Seven Cities of Gold, also known as the Seven Cities of Cibola, is a myth that was popular in the 16th century. It is also featured in several works of popular culture. According to legend, the seven cities of gold could be found throughout the pueblos of the New Mexico Territory.

Besides "Cibola", names associated with similar lost cities of gold also include: El Dorado, Paititi, City of the Caesars, Lake Parime at Manoa, Antilia, and Quivira.










the-expanse_season-4-ep2_00h-39m-54s


the-expanse_season-4-ep2_00h-39m-56s


the-expanse_season-4-ep2_00h-39m-57s


the-expanse_season-4-ep2_00h-39m-59s


the-expanse_season-4-ep2_00h-40m-04s


the-expanse_season-4-ep2_00h-40m-05s









From 9/17/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Hogan's Heroes" ) To 5/2/2014 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess - my first day in apartment at complex I lived beginning 09/27/2013 ) is 17759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/17/2014 ( ) is 17759 days



From 9/23/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Hundred Days of the Dragon" ) To 6/17/2014 ( ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly the date of the secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can only theorize, struggling to understand ) is 9265 days



From 9/23/1963 ( the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals founded in Saudi Arabia ) To 6/17/2014 ( ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly the date of the secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can only theorize, struggling to understand ) is 9265 days



From 6/3/1942 ( first attack beginning Battle of Midway during World War II ) To 1/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 17759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/17/2014 ( ) is 17759 days



https://www.amazon.com/Cibola-Burn-Expanse-Book-4-ebook/dp/B00FPQA4F0

amazon prime

You purchased this item on March 1, 2022

Cibola Burn (The Expanse Book 4) Kindle Edition

by James S. A. Corey (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Book 4 of 9: The Expanse

Publication date: June 17, 2014









by me, Kerry Burgess: March 26, 2019 The typical United States American is childish and naive. Your feeble, dim-wit mind always thinks that movies, especially action, are always about *somebody*. Americans, in their pathetic lives, are incapable of seeing through the messenger to the message.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 4:00 PM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 03/02/2022