Monday, March 28, 2022

Today is Monday, 03/28/2022, Post #1





They will say, write the word "dampen"

But they will not choose "tampen"

If it's not especially moist then it's not doing its job.

Must be the same lazy-minds that choose to ignore the fact that "film" is a medium and not a process. There's no "footage" on your stupid iPhone or other digital-video recorder. But you're too stupid and lazy to comprehend that. And you obstinately refuse to update your lack of concern for detail because you know that you're dumb and stupid and you make others dumb and stupid. That point addressed by Max Planck, I do not now know.

Then I decide to make this into a blog-post and to see if this is relevant somehow to my original-work code-pattern

Later today, I'll probably watch another installment on Crackle(dot)com of one of the remaining "Odyssey 5" tv-series episodes and then read a few more lines of "Cibola Burn" before I have to stop and work more on my code-pattern because of observations from those productions and then possibly make an update on this topic of calendar-day 03/28/2022










2022-03-28_1


2022-03-28_2









From 3/13/2018 ( ) To 3/28/2022 ( Today, Monday ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - television series Season 2 Episode 9 - Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)

COCHRANE: Power systems don't work. Take my word for it.









From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 3/13/2018 ( ) is 9441 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1991 ( premiere US TV series "Herman's Head" ) is 9441 days



From 9/24/1964 ( premiere US TV series "The Munsters"::series premiere episode "Munster Masquerade" ) To 3/13/2018 ( ) is 19528 days

19528 = 9764 + 9764

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/27/1992 ( previously referenced by me, Kerry Burgess ) is 9764 days



From 10/13/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Apple" ) To 3/13/2018 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



https://twitter.com/astroannimal/status/973529689846403072

Twitter

Anne McClain

@AstroAnnimal

Astronaut working Earth jobs, Helo Test Pilot, former USA Rugby WNT. Soyuz MS-11, International Space Station Expeditions 58-59, Dec 18 - Jun 19.

Then one day you come to work and see this, and you realize it is not a costume. It is real. Not for training. An actual space suit - and it’s going to actual space. And it has your name on it.

5:02 AM Mar 13, 2018













"The Apple" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 13 Oct, 1967

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: A walk in paradise, among the green grass and flowers. We should've beamed up at the first sign of trouble.

SPOCK: You are under orders to investigate this planet and this culture.

KIRK: I also have the option to disregard those orders if I consider them overly hazardous. This isn't that important a mission, Spock. Not worth the lives of three of my men. I drop my guard for a minute because I like the smell of growing things, and now three men are dead. And the ship's in trouble.

SPOCK: No one has ever stated that Starfleet duty was particularly safe. You've followed the correct and logical course, done everything a commander could do. Self-recriminations (he pauses) Captain, our friend is back.

KIRK: Marple, Chekov, at attention. Gentlemen, something or someone is behind that rock. I want it. Marple, cut around the rock to your right. Make a loud noise. Be careful. (Marple leaves) Spock, you and Chekov create a diversion and make it loud.

SPOCK: Mister Chekov, your tricorder readings are totally inefficient!

CHEKOV: Mind your own business, sir! For your information, I have a very high efficiency rating.

SPOCK: Ensign, I will not have you address me in that tone of voice!

CHEKOV: What do you want, violence?

(Kirk catches their observer, and hits him as he tries to run away. To his astonishment, the white-haired male begins to cry.)

KIRK: I won't hurt you. Do you understand? I won't hurt you.

AKUTA: You struck me. With your hand.

KIRK: Well, I won't strike you again. You've been following us, watching us. Why?

AKUTA: I am the eyes of Vaal. He must see.

KIRK: Who is Vaal?

AKUTA: Vaal is Vaal. He is everything.

KIRK: Do you have a name?

AKUTA: I am Akuta. I am the leader of the feeders of Vaal.

(Spock and the others arrive.)

KIRK: They're not going to hurt you. I promise you. Akuta, Akuta, we come in peace. We would like to speak to this Vaal.

AKUTA: Akuta alone speaks to Vaal. I am the eyes and the voice of Vaal.









The Martian (2015)

(from internet transcript)

You're in Martinez's hands now.

Tell that asshole no barrel rolls.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_McClain

Anne McClain

From Wikipedia

Anne Charlotte McClain (born June 7, 1979) is a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army, engineer and a NASA astronaut. Her call sign, "Annimal", dates back to her bruising rugby days; she also uses the call sign in her Twitter handle, AstroAnnimal. She was a Flight Engineer for Expedition 58/59 to the International Space Station.

Born and raised in Spokane, Washington, McClain wanted to become an astronaut at a young age. In 1997, McClain graduated from Gonzaga Preparatory School in Spokane. She did a brief stint at Spokane Community College where she played Softball and enrolled in R.O.T.C. at Gonzaga University, waiting on an appointment to the United States Military Academy, West Point, where she earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and was commissioned as an army officer in 2002. She then attended the University of Bath, where she earned a master's degree in aerospace engineering in 2004, and the University of Bristol, where she earned a master's degree in international relations in 2005. Both master's degrees were completed through a Marshall Scholarship. Her work on unsteady aerodynamics and flow visualization of free-to-roll non-slender delta wings was later published through the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2008/10/subject-racketeering-mob-organzation_15.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, OCTOBER 15, 2008

The Day the Earth Stood Still

:32:54
Mr. Carpenter, what is inertia?

:32:57
The property of matter by which
it remains in uniform motion

:33:00
unless acted upon by external force.

:33:03
Oh.

:33:04
I'll bet that's just the way
Professor Barnhardt talks.

:33:08
Bobby, I have an idea.

:33:11
- Let's go and find out how Barnhardt talks.
- You're kidding!

:33:15
- Wouldn't you like to meet him?
- Sure I would, but I bet you'd be scared.

:33:20
Maybe we can scare him
more than he can scare us.

:33:23
I like you, Mr. Carpenter.
You're a real screwball.

:33:29
Extra! Extra!
Spaceman still at large.



"A modern comedy about love and inertia," according to the trailer for the 1993 film "Bodies, Rest & Motion," starring my wife.



From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 7/27/1992 ( filming begins 1993 movie "Bodies, Rest and Motion," starring my wife ) is: 7168 days

7168 = 3584 + 3584

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3584 days



http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=25083

Bodies, Rest and Motion (1993)

Completed shooting August 27, 1992.

Began shooting July 27, 1992.

Phoebe Cates : Carol



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 11:00 AM Pacific-time USA Monday 03/28/2022