Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Today is Wednesday, 03/23/2022





This topic is consistently covered by the local tv-news station I monitor

I think it warrants research by me because how those monkeys are such fervent and wacky Jesus Christ bible-thumpers, recognized by the viewer public as 'Daybell and Vallow'

And the results, after the first few minutes of work here at this same stupid desk, do not disappoint. So, I think I'll just let it go from what I found after a few more minutes of work on it today. I've probably worked on it so far for about a half-hour total, today and a previous day I looked closer at it. The mainstream-media tv people are too obsessed with Fluff News to report anything they cannot just parrot away about. They are too busy letting their filthy little parasites scurry around the tv-studio and letting their filthy little parasite animal lick their faces with dog-feces-covered tongues.

I, of course, know nothing of them personally, those 'Daybell and Vallow'

Their wacky, nutjob protestations about Jesus Christ are compelling because of the fact that the Space Lizards will soon reveal themselves to the world

And those gullible, nutjob Jesus Christ bible-thumpers are most likely to cause the most problems for those of us who do not believe in superstitions, such as their ridiculous God and other Imaginary Friends.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_of_Tylee_Ryan_and_J._J._Vallow

Killings of Tylee Ryan and J. J. Vallow

From Wikipedia

In November 2019, police questioned the children's mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, about the children's whereabouts and welfare.

Marriage to Charles Vallow

On February 24, 2006, Lori married Leland Anthony Vallow









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/battlestar-galactica-downloaded-2242006.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, October 01, 2014

Battlestar Galactica

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006

Biers: Six. Would it trouble you if doctor Baltar were dead?

Baltar: If they know how you feel about me, it'll be a problem.

#6: It would be unfortunate if he died. He was so helpful.

Biers: Very helpful. Your mission was a resounding success. It completely disabled the colonial defenses. The attack succeeded beyond our most optimistic projections, thanks to you.









Battlestar Galactica

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006

(from internet transcript)

Caprica - Baltar's House (Flashback 9 months to the miniseries)

Baltar: Wait, there has to be another way out of here! I mean--I mean you--you must have an escape plan. You're not about to be destroyed by your own bombs, are you? How are you leaving? Oh!

#6: Gaius, I can't die. When this body's destroyed, my memory, my consciousness will be transmitted to a new o­ne. I'll just wake up somewhere else in an identical body.

Baltar: You mean there's more out there like you?

#6: There are 12 models. I'm number 6.

Baltar: I don't want to die.









From 9/3/1931 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: King Alexander I of Yugoslavia proclaimed the Yugoslav Constitution by decree ) To 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) is 26950 days

26950 = 13475 + 13475

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/24/2002 ( ) is 13475 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/24/2002 ( ) is 2835 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/7/1973 ( premiere US film "Jesus Christ Superstar" ) is 2835 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_of_Tylee_Ryan_and_J._J._Vallow

Killings of Tylee Ryan and J. J. Vallow

From Wikipedia

Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (September 24, 2002 – c. September 9, 2019) and Joshua Jaxon "J. J." Vallow (May 25, 2012 – c. September 23, 2019) were two American children from Rexburg, Idaho, who disappeared in September 2019 and were found dead in June 2020.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070239/releaseinfo

IMDb

Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)

Release Info

USA 7 August 1973 (New York City, New York)

Full Cast & Crew

Ted Neeley ... Jesus Christ









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070239/quotes

IMDb

Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)

Quotes

Jesus: [singing] Then, I was inspired. Now, I'm sad and tired. After all, I've tried for three years, seems like thirty. Could you ask as much from any other man?









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar

Jesus Christ Superstar

From Wikipedia

Jesus Christ Superstar is a sung-through rock opera with music

Initially unable to get backing for a stage production, the composers released it as a concept album, the success of which led to the show's Broadway on-stage debut in 1971.

A film adaptation of Jesus Christ Superstar was released in 1973.

Controversy

The Broadway show and subsequent productions have been condemned by a few religious groups. Tim Rice was quoted as saying "It happens that we don't see Christ as God but simply the right man at the right time at the right place." Some Christians considered such comments to be blasphemous, the character of Judas too sympathetic and some of his criticisms of Jesus offensive.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070239/quotes

IMDb

Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)

Quotes

Judas: Every time I look at you I don't understand why you let the things you did get so out of hand? You'd've managed better if you'd had a plan. Now why'd you choose such a backwards time in such a strange land? If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 07:46 AM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 03/23/2022