Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Today is Tuesday, 03/22/2022, Post #2





https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/569042/s01-e06-i-want-to-know-what-you-taste-like?autoplay=true

tubi

The Passage

S01:E06 - I Want to Know What You Taste Like (2019)

Tensions are high with a viral on the loose









Dr. Jonas Lear: What was it like when you were sick?

Elizabeth Lear: You mean when I lost my mind?

Dr. Jonas Lear: Yeah.

Elizabeth Lear: Hmm. Well, it's like you you lost everything. You know, first your keys, then your wallet, your phone, and then everyone you care about. You. It was like there was this big hole where my life used to be.









Elizabeth Lear: It was just filled with fear and panic. Oh, and then Tim came to me.

Dr. Jonas Lear: What did he say?

Elizabeth Lear: You're not surprised.

Dr. Jonas Lear: No.









From 1/14/1938 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: G. H. Smith, No. 1 Collegiate Ghostwriter, Fills Needs Of Ten Princeton Customers Bespectacled "Typist" Who Turned Out Theses For Four Nassau Seniors Last Year Produces Papers To Bring Any Grade Client Desires - Evades Honor System With Services On "Confidential Basis." ) To 2/18/2019 ( ) is 29620 days

29620 = 14810 + 14810

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/21/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Re: Journal May 21, 2006 ) is 14810 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9213830

IMDb

The Passage

I Want to Know What You Taste Like

Episode aired Feb 18, 2019

S1 E6

Writers

Justin Cronin (based on the novels by)









The Passage (2019) s01e05

"How You Gonna Outrun the End of the World?"

(from internet transcript)

Your name is Elizabeth, and you are a wonderfully talented writer, and you are a smart, beautiful, hilarious woman. And you are so loved.

I don't remember any of that.

It's okay.

Do we know each other?

Yes.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.









The Passage (2019) s01e06

I Want to Know What You Taste Like

(from internet transcript)

Dr. Jonas Lear: Those alarms you heard were set off because one of the virals escaped. Are you gonna say anything?

Elizabeth Lear: I'm trying to imagine writing a character who finds out she's been rescued from Alzheimer's by a serum that will turn her into an immortal blood-drinking thing in 48 hours.









The Passage (2019) s01e06

I Want to Know What You Taste Like

(from internet transcript)

Elizabeth Lear: And what she would say to her husband. 'Cause what you're s-saying is is insane. Jonas, please. Tell me you're you're messing with me.

Dr. Jonas Lear: I couldn't let you go.

Elizabeth Lear: Well, apparently, you're gonna have to pretty soon.









From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 2/25/1979 ( ) is 4138 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/2/1977 ( Chris Martin ) is 4138 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 2/25/1979 ( ) is 4138 days

4138 = 2069 + 2069

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/3/1971 ( Jim Morrison dead ) is 2069 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1289484/bio

IMDb

Jennifer Ferrin

Biography

Born February 25, 1979 in Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coldplay

Coldplay

From Wikipedia

With 100 million albums sold worldwide, Coldplay are the most successful band of the 21st century and one of the best-selling music acts of all time.









album: "Parachutes" (2000)

Coldplay

"Everything's Not Lost"

When I counted up my demons
Saw there was one for every day
With the good ones on my shoulder
I drove the other ones away

So if you ever feel neglected
And if you think all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

When you thought that it was over
You could feel it all around
Everybody's out to get you
Don't you let it drag you down

'Cause if you ever feel neglected
If you think all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

If you ever feel neglected
If you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost

Singing out oh oh oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
Everything's not lost

- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 6:22 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 03/22/2022