I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, September 10, 2026
Today is 09/10/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/10/2026 6:25 PM
This would have gone unexamined by me if not for my random choice earlier and described among other topics here on my blog in my blog-posts
It is a pattern I recognize.
I am wondering lately if the purpose is only to create an echo-chamber. None of this matters, it's just for me to examine. No answers at this time.
Proof of only one fact: I got no help.
Each day this continues proves only that fact: none helped.
I did not ask for it. I did not need it. All that activity is completely useless to me.
Those people are complete strangers to me, faces on my screens.
Certain details I am withholding in this blog-post
Doubt there is a coincidence that douchebag Donald J. Trump crybaby-in-chief is pandering that $5000 payment just about this same time. Was that this day today he started that nonsense?
2026-09-10_jennifer-lawrence_1-1
From 6/1/1994 ( ) To 9/10/2026 ( Today , Thursday ) is 11789 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/11/1998 ( ) is 11789 days
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/articles/jennifer-lawrence-speaks-joining-instagram-151905823.html
Yahoo! News
Variety
Jennifer Lawrence Speaks Out on Joining Instagram and Warns Toxic Fans: ‘If Anyone Says Anything Negative I Will Quit Immediately’
Zack Sharf
Thu, September 10, 2026 at 8:19 AM PDT 2 min read
Jennifer Lawrence has officially joined Instagram, earning nearly 1 million followers in less than 24 hours. But the Oscar winner is issuing a warning to toxic social media users: She will quit Instagram if people start being mean.
"So yeah, I am giving it a shot and if anyone says anything negative I will quit immediately, no questions asked," Lawrence said in her first video post on her Instagram feed. "If anyone thinks something mean, I will know and I will quit."
IMDb
Sphere (1998)
Quotes
Norman Goodman: I would be happy if Jerry had no emotions whatsoever. Because the thing of it is once you go down that road... here's Jerry, an emotional being cooped up for 300 years with no one to talk to... none of the socialization, the emotional growth that comes from contact with other emotional beings...
Harry: So...?
Norman Goodman: What happens if Jerry gets mad?
1998-02-11_0-a
IMDb
Sphere (1998)
Quotes
Norman Goodman: I would be happy if Jerry had no emotions whatsoever.
IMDb
Passengers (2016)
Quotes
Aurora Lane: My dad used to say, "If you live an ordinary life, all you'll have are ordinary stories. You have to live a life of adventure." So... Here I am.
_DSC05570 passengers
2016__DSC03403 - by me, Kerry Burgess, 2016
2016__DSC03416 - by me, Kerry Burgess, 2016
IMDb
Passengers (2016)
Quotes
Jim Preston: So lay some bartender wisdom on me I'm lost in space here
Arthur: You know where you wanted to be, you feel like you're suppose to be somewhere else.
Jim Preston: You said it.
Arthur: Say you could snap your fingers and be whatever you want it to be I bet you'd still feel this way not in the right place, Point is, you can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be, that you forget how to make the most of where you are.
Jim Preston: What are you telling me.
Arthur: Take a break from worrying about what you can't control.
Arthur: Live a little.
passengers-2016_00h-10m-00s - Passengers (2016)
passengers-2016_00h-16m-58s - Passengers (2016)
passengers-2016_00h-17m-14s - Passengers (2016)
passengers-2016_00h-26m-32s - Passengers (2016)
passengers-2016_00h-26m-45s - Passengers (2016)
IMDb
Sphere (1998)
Quotes
Norman Goodman: What is it, Harry?
Dr. Harry Adams: Take a look. It's chipped!
Captain Harold C. Barnes: Alright, it's chipped - so what?
Dr. Harry Adams: Well I thought you said this thing wouldn't damage when it crashed and that this titanium alloy was so superstrong there's no way you can hurt it.
Captain Harold C. Barnes: I did.
Dr. Harry Adams: So how come it chips when this scientist just bangs on it with a hammer?
2026-09-10_1-1
IMDb
Sphere (1998)
Quotes
Dr. Harry Adams: Anybody else wonder who the hell opened that door?
IMDb
Sphere (1998)
Quotes
Norman Goodman: MANIFEST! MANIFEST!
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:03 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/10/2026







