I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, September 10, 2026
Today is 09/10/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/10/2026 5:40 PM
You got footage in your butthole again! Along with your head!
Those people are not tech-savvy.
Their other ditzy bubblehead bleating again about "AI"
She's too ridiculous to know there is no "superintelligence"
There never will be a "superintelligence"
Computer-systems have had those capabilities for decades.
That dumbass guy is referencing movies only to pump up his ridiculous claims.
Anything bad that happens is 100% the cause of scumbags like him and then blaming "AI" on what they caused.
My guess is he's a foreign agent for Communist China along with Sam Altman and that crew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manhattan_Project_(film)
The Manhattan Project (film)
From Wikipedia
The Manhattan Project is a 1986 American science fiction thriller film. Named after the World War II-era program that constructed the first atomic bombs, the plot revolves around a gifted high school student who decides to construct an atomic bomb for a national science fair.
The plot was likely influenced by the case of John Aristotle Phillips, a Princeton University undergraduate, who came to prominence in 1977 as the "A-Bomb Kid" for designing a nuclear weapon in a term paper using publicly available books and articles.
"I was afraid people would say I ripped off the subject," Brickman said. "That I trivialized it, that I took a less serious view – that I just used the subject to get some laughs."
Brickman was inspired by meeting a former atomic scientist who made windmills and greenhouses. He asked the scientist why he did, and he said "Well, you're sitting in your office and if it works, then you're creating temperatures and pressures that existed only during the creation of the universe. For a millionth of a second, you get to play God. And you can't just walk away from that."
Brickman says he wanted to "show that the kid, just like the scientists, is seduced by the technology. It's like a form of chicken: How close can I come to the edge here? I wanted to show how you could get embroiled without any regard to consequences. Which is what happened to the guys involved in the original Manhattan Project. They became hooked; they were just too far into it."
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:52 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/10/2026