This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Today is 09/10/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess: 6:01 PM August 18, 2020 Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess

Watching Princess Norah CBS, back from time-off to crack the whip at the lack of effort by her undocumented-workers in scrubbing the showers in her mansion {probably}, I am dumbfounded to imagine a time in the USA when women could not legally vote

Perhaps is irony that I've documented so well that the people you think are in charge - are in fact, not in charge

But as for those Primitive USAmericans there is really only one thing we today have in common with them, our desire to be free from tyranny

Which is perhaps irony because those founders were thieves

And, also, perhaps irony is that every USAmerican today is in fact Little Tyrant

You're polluters who want it all and to hell with everyone else









https://www.flocksafety.com/blog/introducing-law-enforcement-network

Flock

Introducing, Flock’s national and statewide law enforcement search network

Learn how Flock Safety’s national search network helps law enforcement solve cross-jurisdiction crimes faster—while upholding strict privacy and data ethics.

Published: August 18, 2020









excerpt

https://www.fox6now.com/news/wisconsin-ai-powered-flock-cameras

Wisconsin AI-powered Flock cameras are tracking where you drive

By Bryan Polcyn and FOX6 News Digital Team

FOX6 News Milwaukee

FOX6 Investigators

Published August 2, 2023 9:00 PM CDT

Garrett Langley says it's the beginning of the end of crime.

"I want crime to stop!" Langley exclaimed during an interview with FOX6 Investigators.

Langley is the founder and CEO of Flock Safety, a surveillance technology company that is rapidly expanding its national footprint.









https://www.yahoo.com/news/us/articles/78-searches-zero-cases-officer-145456938.html

Yahoo! News

Gadget Review

78 Searches, Zero Cases: How an Officer Allegedly Used FLOCK Cameras to Track a Romantic Rival

Rex Edison

Thu, September 10, 2026 at 7:54 AM PDT 3 min read

A father moved his children's beds to different rooms. He changed their school pickup routes. He had no idea what his pursuer's personal car looked like — but that pursuer knew exactly what time he left for the gym at 1 a.m. For five months, a former Amarillo Police Department officer allegedly used two law enforcement tools — FLOCK, an automated license plate reader system that logs vehicle locations across the city, and TLOxp, an investigative database containing addresses, phone numbers, and vehicle records — to track a romantic rival 78 times. No case. No call. No justification that holds up.

78 Searches. Zero Legitimate Reasons.

APD's own audit found not a single legitimate police purpose behind any of Christian Eder's searches.

Between February and June 2026, Eder allegedly ran the victim's license plate through FLOCK 76 times and queried his name twice in TLOxp. For justification, he typed things like "city planning" and "want" into the system. The motive, according to investigators: Eder had developed a personal interest in a female APD officer the victim had previously dated — a pattern reminiscent of how tools for secretly tracking users get turned against private individuals. Around 1 a.m. one night, Eder's marked patrol car rolled slowly through the victim's apartment parking lot. Shortly after, Eder told the female officer he'd seen the man leave. He already knew the schedule. FLOCK had given it to him.

Here's what the record shows:

Eder was fired July 17 for "inappropriate use of department resources"

August 31: Potter County accepted 78 counts of tampering with a government record — each a Class A misdemeanor, carrying up to one year in jail and a $4,000 fine per count

He posted a single $4,500 bond covering all 78 charges combined

Felony stalking charges were not pursued

When the victim texted Eder asking him to stop, Eder allegedly replied: "lol, tough guy. Whatever y'all got going on is between y'all. Keep it that way. Have fun, my dude" — winking emoji included. Under Texas law as charged, the legal victim is the City of Amarillo. Not the father. Not his kids. That classification blocked access to standard victim advocacy services. As the father put it to NewsChannel 10: "How, all of a sudden, am I not the victim?"

Policy Changes That Don't Make One Family Feel Safer

APD is tightening FLOCK access — five months after the system failed to flag a single one of Eder's searches on its own.

Chief Thomas Hover announced reforms to City Council:

Retention cut from 30 days to seven

Monthly supervisor audits

Flagged searches reviewed within three days

Live body-cam feeds restricted to supervisors and the regional crime center

Flock Safety is rolling out new safeguards requiring officers to tie each search to a specific criminal case. Amarillo City Council had already paused additional FLOCK purchases pending clearer use policies. Eder's case, per regional reporting, is one of dozens of FLOCK misuse incidents across Texas.

None of it resolves what this family is living with right now. The father told reporters APD seemed more focused on protecting itself than protecting his children. APD refused to provide descriptions of Eder's personal vehicles — the one piece of information that might let a targeted father recognize a threat near his kids' school. As the father made clear, the department's policy announcements do not make his family safer today. Every new safeguard protects the next person. This family, as the father described it to reporters, is navigating the aftermath with the same tools they had at the start: none.









https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-fired-police-officers-often-end-up-back-on-the-job/

CBS News

How fired police officers often end up back on the job

March 6, 2013 / 9:24 AM EST / CBS News

(CBS News) Police chiefs' mission is to serve and protect the public from criminals. But across the country, those chiefs are battling bad apples within their own departments.

The police chiefs are finding it nearly impossible to fire some of their own officers, in part because of arbitration and union rules.

When a police officer breaks the rules, or the law, he or she is disciplined, and in rare cases, fired. But often, that's not the end of the story. Officers appeal their cases to state arbitrators, civil service boards, or civilian commissions -- and many times end up back on the job.

In Oklahoma, a police lieutenant was fired for elbowing a handcuffed prisoner in the mouth.

In Omaha, Neb., several cops were fired after beating a man outside a hospital.

And in Philadelphia, a police lieutenant was fired after smacking a woman down at a disorderly street festival. He has appealed to an arbitrator and his chances of getting his job back are good. In Philadelphia, nine out of 10 cops fired by the police chief are reinstated by an outside arbitrator.









http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/651/239/158336/

Justia.com

651 F.2d 239: United States of America, Appellee, v. John D. Long, Appellant

United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. - 651 F.2d 239

Argued Jan. 9, 1981. Decided June 12, 1981

John D. Long, a South Carolina State Senator, appeals his conviction for violating and conspiring to violate the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act, 18 U.S.C. § 1962(c) and (d). Long assigns the following errors: his Senate seat, described in the indictment as an Office of Senate, was not an "enterprise" as defined by the Act; the activities of his office do not affect interstate commerce; the court improperly admitted tapes of recorded conversation; and the jury should not have been furnished transcripts of the tapes. We affirm.

Long and Billy Dean Roark, a Senate employee, were charged with accepting bribes, in violation of South Carolina law, paid to induce Long to procure state jobs for the persons who gave the bribes. Roark pled guilty and testified against Long.

The evidence disclosed the following undisputed facts. Roark urged an acquaintance to buy a state job from Long. This man told an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation about Roark's suggestion and agreed to act as an informant for the FBI. Wearing a tape recorder, the informant met several times with both Roark and Long, and he paid $700 to Long and $800 to Roark in return for Long's promise to get him a state job. The informant then introduced Roark and Long to an FBI agent who said he was looking for state employment. The agent also had several meetings with Long and Roark, all of which were taped by a body recorder. At one of these meetings, the agent paid Long $500 as a down payment for a state job. Although both the informant and the agent obtained interviews with state agencies, including the state Alcohol Beverage Control Commission, neither was given state employment before the grand jury returned the indictments against Roark and Long.

To establish a violation of the RICO statute, the government must show that the enterprise affects interstate commerce.










susan-smith-photo-and-memor .jpg, from internet










10k_DSC00696 susan smith









posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M, 08 June 2012

I wrote somewhere about that first night in that first homeless shelter I was in. I know I wrote somewhere about how, as I walked along the city sidewalks in the later afternoon to get into the homeless shelter before they locked the doors for the evening, I was positive I saw Microsoft Bill Gates standing at a bus stop there on the sidewalk and she-he-it was looking at me as I walked by.

I continued walking without any pause and I got into the homeless shelter and I remember thinking of how the place reminded me of that dream sequence in the 1984 "The Terminator" where "Reese" is dreaming about returning to an underground shelter and that was when the "Terminator" bursts in and starts shooting up the place and his Polaroid photo of [ Sarah Connor ] is burning in the fire.

The creepy woman at the front desk took my photo for a pass for me to use to get into the homeless shelter and she said something creepy like that: "Do you like my picture."










1994_Susan_Smith_Suspect_Sketch .jpg, from internet









From 6/11/2005 ( ) To 8/18/2020 ( ) is 5547 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/9/1981 ( ) is 5547 days









To 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister genetic-sibling mother and father ) From 1/11/1901 ( from Wikipedia: Less than two months before he was due to be inaugurated as Vice President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt was on a hunting trip near Meeker, Colorado, when he found himself fighting "fist to jaw" with an enraged North American cougar ) is 20013 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/18/2020 ( ) is 20013 days









https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/auto-tech/license-plate-tracking-for-police-set-to-go-nationwide/

CNET

License plate tracking for police set to go nationwide

A company that makes a license plate reader announces a national network for law enforcement to follow car movements. It's already in more than 700 cities.

Alfred Ng

Senior Reporter / CNET News

August 18, 2020, 8:13 pm ET

Police often rely on automatic license plate readers to track the movement of cars in their jurisdiction. A surveillance company’s new initiative looks to expand those capabilities nationwide.

On Tuesday, Flock Safety, which makes a license plate reader, announced the “Total Analytics Law Officers Network,” or TALON. The network looks to connect the 400 law enforcement agencies using its cameras, allowing agencies that opt in to view camera data from other regions.

The company said it has cameras in 700 cities, essentially creating a nationwide camera network for tracking car movements if they’re all connected.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 11/22/2025 11:37 AM

Did I not mention that detail in my blog-posts, one post of over 15,000 now here on my blog

The nurse took away the items in my backpack after I was admitted to the VA psychiatric section of the hospital in Seattle. One item was a can of Starkist tuna I had carried around with me as my last source of food, after having only a small box of crackers to ration for about two weeks. With a few coins left in my pocket, I purchased a hot-dog from a convenience store one night a few days earlier as I made that 50-mile march to and back from to my Jeep Wrangler in a park in Redmond, just before I last saw it in the parking lot of the City of Redmond police department, where I went to, thinking I would find help, instead of useless "band-aids"









by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/31/2024 9:59 PM

My medical treatment there at the USA VA hospital in Seattle in 2005 and 2006 was only because one of the medical-doctor's at University of Washington Medical Center, where I was sent by the City of Redmond police department, told me he was also in charge of the VA and that I was "fortunate"

I am guessing, probably with good cause after working on this today, that my recent blog-post here about USA Supreme Court activities is why that letter was sent to me.

Over 8 months later.

Are they just that slow?

Raise a hand if you give a shit about anything other than your own pathetic life, polluter.

Dopey Norah CBS sure doesn't.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 02 October 2016

As I have noted here before in this blog there is an extensive journal I maintained but then lost control of back at the end of May 2005 when I became homeless.

An extensive journal I copied to a flash drive. That gigabyte flash drive was in my Jeep Wrangler I last saw parked in the visitor parking lot at the City of Redmond Police Department.

One other very interesting detail about that flash drive is that if I recall correctly that contains the complete store of all the emails I sent and received while at Microsoft. I'm no lawyer and I can guess that information would belong to Microsoft however if I had it again then there is a public interest about the patterns I could ascertain from that information. I believe there is the possibility I could regain control of that information store. Not my decision but if somebody who now has control over that information I lost decided to return it to me then I would have another source to derive those patterns I am certain are there in that information.









excerpt, by me, Kerry Burgess, NOVEMBER 14, 2014

So I must have gone to the Redmond police on 6/11/2005.










_DSC00738









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:00 PM Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alex and Michael

I woke up this morning and I guess I had just then been dreaming about a story I was writing about those two. I was feeling as though the details were something I had been thinking of before I awoke. I awoke thinking about how if there were ever in this world two little kids that needed firearms then those are the two. I thought about how little Alex had an Uzi and he opened up on Susan Smith with that Uzi and he ripped a full clip at her and that stupid kid only hit the cat nearby on the floor which exploded into a big splatter of blood and hair over the wall and he got Susan in the foot with one bullet from that full magazine but that isn't surprising because 15-month-old kids can't aim firearms very well and Michael was banging away at her with a pair of Colt .45 semiautomatic pistols and he emptied both clips and only got her in the leg one time. So I don't know what I was dreaming of. Maybe that was something from part of something I wrote a long time ago after I found those kids in the lake.









From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith brutally murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 9/17/2000 is 2154 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) is 2154 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/17/2000 is 2098 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 2098 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins ) To 9/17/2000 is 2541 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/17/1972 ( Britain's Queen Elizabeth II visits Yugoslavia ) is 2541 days



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=1325

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993-2001

Remarks at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia

September 17, 2000

Thank you very much. The final sentence of the preamble: "We do ordain and establish this Constitution of the United States." Today we come to ordain and establish this Constitution Center



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 3:34 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/10/2026