This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 14, 2026

Today is 09/14/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/14/2026 11:09 AM

(cough) (hacking cough)

There is probably something else about this that only me - the only genius on this planet Earth - would recognize. Don't see it yet so there is only this:

Deceptive advertising.

The truth is this: Just Spectators that are fat-ass slobs and other lameoid POLLUTERS.

You cannot even shame those scumbags and they are so full of shame.

Just Spectators.

Fat-ass slobs and other lameoids.










2026-09-14_1-1









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)



MCCOY: The chances of anyone contracting it are literally billions to one.



MCCOY: Are you all right?

Zefram COCHRANE: Yes. It kind of drains me a little, but I'm all right.



COCHRANE: I said it was very powerful.

KIRK: Could it cure



SPOCK: You were injured?

COCHRANE: I was dying, Mister Spock.

KIRK: You seem perfectly all right now. What was the matter?

COCHRANE: I was an old man.

KIRK: You were what?



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:17 AM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 09/14/2026