I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, September 19, 2026
Today is 09/19/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/19/2026 2:40 PM
Those of you consistently following along here recognize the process, my attempt to prove my hypothesis, a grand discovery by only me. Only because of The Great Linda Barrett did I accept I have made a true discovery of epic proportions.
This bright and shiny, new-hire tv-reporter provided publicly a lot of content I examined to illustrate my theory
I referenced this scene recently from live-tv news and did not illustrate
Because she made it a post on her page, I decided to reference *because* of one other reason.
Not because of *her* words
BECAUSE it is a pattern I have recognized in many other disparate sources in recent days.
Many other sources
These people and those people are all complete strangers to me.
2026-09-27_sydnee-scofield_1-1
Stargate (10/28/1994)
(from internet transcript)
FERRETTI
You know, I can't believe we're stuck here.
FREEMAN
Don't be such a doomsayer, Ferretti.
REILLY
Yeah, give it a rest.
BROWN
Yes, please. If we're not back soon, they'll just turn on the 'gate from the other side.
FERRETTI
Oh, no. It doesn't work that way. You see, if you don't turn it on from here, we're screwed. So I'm telling you guys, we're not going anywhere!
REILLY
Shut up.
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-1994_01h-01m-38s
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-1994_01h-01m-53s
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-1994_01h-01m-55s
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-1994_01h-01m-58s
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-1994_01h-02m-03s
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-1994_01h-02m-04s
the-peripheral_william-gibson_pg-361-of-486_1-1
the-peripheral_william-gibson_pg-189-of-486_1-1
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 3:19 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 09/19/2026








