I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, September 17, 2026
Today is 09/17/2026
The Omega Man (1971)
Robert Neville: And Speedy Bob Neville, his great legs churning... goes flashing across the finish line... with a 3-minute-and-50-second mile. Go ahead. I wanna see some son of a bitch beat that. This is recording 6306, Rimini Boulevard, Sector 2. Last five blocks have been clear... except for some signs they've been foraging for food... in a small grocery store... at 5500 block. You'd think the prices would keep them in the supermarkets. You gotta hand it to them. They sure cover their tracks. Two years. If I could just find the nest, find out where they hole up.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:00 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/17/2026