This Is What I Think.

Friday, September 11, 2026

Today is 09/11/2026





https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-barksdale-air-force-base-louisiana-the-terrorist-attacks

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

43rd President of the United States: 2001 ‐ 2009

Remarks at Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana, on the Terrorist Attacks

September 11, 2001

Freedom, itself, was attacked this morning by a faceless coward









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-signing-the-national-drunk-and-drugged-driving-awareness-week-proclamation-0

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

40th President of the United States: 1981 ‐ 1989

Remarks on Signing the National Drunk and Drugged Driving Awareness Week Proclamation

December 13, 1983

Drunk or drugged driving accounts for annual costs of over $20 billion in medical and rehabilitation costs, insurance payments, and lost production. There was a higher figure on the air last night given on some of the news, much higher, several times higher than that for the total cost if you added in a number of other elements, all of them which could be associated with alcohol and the abuse of it.

Each year drunk or drugged drivers cause half of all the highway fatalities, injure some 700,000 men and women and children. For those between the ages of 16 and 24, alcohol-related crashes represent the leading cause of death. I know the members of the committee have found out all of these statistics.

A drunk or drugged person behind the wheel of an automobile isn't a driver; he or she is a machine for destruction. The American people have paid the bills, seen the damage, and felt the heartache, and I think they're saying, "Enough."









Los Angeles Times

Bush's 1976 Arrest in Maine Is Revealed

November 03, 2000

Responding to reports Thursday

Bush repeatedly questioned the timing of the Maine news reports. "I think that's an interesting question," he told reporters. "Why now? ... I've got my suspicions."









from the private journal of Kerry Burgess: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM

May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.









From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 3/6/2016 ( ) is 3959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004864/bio

IMDb

Nancy Reagan

Biography

Date of Birth 6 July 1921, New York City, New York, USA

Date of Death 6 March 2016, Los Angeles, California, USA










somewhere-in-the-night_00h06m35s
somewhere-in-the-night_00h06m58s









previously from original-work by me, Kerry Burgess - excerpts

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/cno/speeches/clark-usna2002.txt

Admiral Vern Clark

Remarks

United States Naval Academy Commencement

Annapolis, Maryland

24 May 2002

ADMIRAL CLARK:

First of all, my congratulations to you Marines who just received your commission. Well done.

To you future Ensigns in the Class of 2002, make the Marines your friends. They are our number one joint partners. If there's anything that I say to you today that is a directive, I direct you to never forget that.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:45 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 09/11/2026