I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Today is 09/22/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/22/2026 12:18 AM
Midnight flows down the river into and through a new calendar-day
Moments ago accepted the impulse in my conscious-mind to begin reading William Gibson's "Neuromancer"
The novel is supposed to be a new streaming-video series someday, cannot recall offhand without looking it up
William Gibson is credited with a genre of science-fiction
I have read only "The Peripheral" and found it largely a source of credible content
That title alone is credible with me, unlike the other sources I consider technobabble drivel such as "The Matrix", a fairly good story ruined by Keanu Reeves and then made into trash garbage by his groupie Fanboys gushing and blushing with their hackney cosplay, as bad as anything you see with that ridiculous Star Trek.
Neuromancer is supposed to debut on AppleTV on 01/22/2027.
I am working on this from the standpoint of my own "continua" theory
That such work was created clandestinely to inform me and prove my hypothesis
Because the content is completely unknown to me at the present it exists presently in a state of superposition, regardless of when it was created
It is all completely new content to me when I observe it the first time.
The novel was first published in year 1984. The Wikipedia indicates a publication date of 07/01/1984. Don't really trust it. Many of these old titles have sources indicating only month and year and so somebody decides later to use the first day of the month. The only reason I could find it useful is if it becomes incorporated in present-day calculations. For instance, if the debut of the streaming-video adaptation uses it for calculations. As for examining 07/01/1984 for its value then that is not credible to me for reasons detailed above
The purpose of this note is to generate an observation consistent with my hypothesis. Don't know at this point if that is going to happen. Also intend to avoid generating lengthy references to the specific detail that I encounter. You want to know what it means then read the book yourself. You're not getting anything out of this from me.
Beginning now "Neuromancer"
I like the opening dialog by the author about anachronisms.
I had written before about how those ridiculous fanboys of "Star Trek" had tried to compare those communicators with cellular technology. When in fact uninspired "Star Trek" was more about the portable-radio technology of time, also known as "walkie talkies". The first episode of "Stargate: Universe" (2009) reminded me of those comments I made about cellular phones and Star Trek.
Reading more of his comments, I find myself thinking of other comments I made. Comments I heard about the cellular phones was around the time a new phone was released here in the real world and around the time of "The Matrix" and I would have certainly scoffed about it to my coworkers as a full-time employee of Microsoft Corporation near Seattle. (I was smarter than any of them and they knew it)
I am thinking now of the first time I read Carl Sagan's "Contact" and I am sitting next to a teletype in the warship's Missile Plot Computer Complex I was assigned to as a specialist and I was wondering: how did they know the margins of the printer for that perfect circle when printed out. Meaning to go back and read it again and see if I overlooked something obvious. Doubt it.
In this Kindle version I have - not sure of the printing date of this version - the author closes his opening comments with: William Gibson May 17, 2004
You know what that means.
I refer to that date in my blog for unrelated reasons.
It reminds me of that period of time beginning 02/06/2004 and after I abandoned my full-time employee job at Microsoft and moved here to the Spokane metro. area.
In my blog-posts, I have solved what seems to be some sort of puzzle and that is part of the fantastic activities that seem almost like some sort of alternate timeline to me now, beginning 05/10/2006.
Lately, I have been thinking that - while real - that day 05/10/2006 is some sort of decoy for me - for me the person I am now
For me now the truly relevant day might be 03/16/2013 or and 03/18/2013
The point of the 05/10/2006 is to remind me of what is possible for me
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/22/2026 01:03 AM
Found nothing in my notes specifically explaining why I marked the day 05/17/2004.
Fairly certainly I know what it is supposed to mean, a day I was sitting at my computer in that Crosslands hotel in Spokane Valley and sending out emails. When I refer to it in my notes back in early 2006, I could still recall in my memory the precise relevance of that calendar-day. Feel certain I remember what it was - because there was no other reason I would refer to it - but that specific detail is now gone or too vague to recall for certain. Confidence does remain that I am certain of what it means for me.
Dated 05/17/2004, the final words of author William Gibson before the text of the novel begins: Hang in there, friend. It can only get stranger.
From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:28 PM
To: Kerry Burgess
Subject: Re: 676 days
Kerry Burgess wrote:
It's been 676 days since May 17, 2004.
"Neuromancer" (The Sprawl Trilogy) by William Gibson, author
page 4 of 276
A year here and he still dreamed of cyberspace, hope fading nightly.
"Neuromancer" (The Sprawl Trilogy) by William Gibson, author
page 5 of 276
Of course he was welcome, they told him,
"Neuromancer" (The Sprawl Trilogy) by William Gibson, author
page 22 of 276
Had the rest of my roll in some RAM, but that's gone by now.
univac-1219_programming-guide_chapter-1-5-1_1
1219_study_guide_cover_1-1
univac_1219_dual-nor-gate_top
univac_1219_inside_cover
univac-1219_and-gate_1
"Neuromancer" (The Sprawl Trilogy) by William Gibson, author
page 44 of 276
"You ever the heat, Mr. Armitage?" Case asked
"Neuromancer" (The Sprawl Trilogy) by William Gibson, author
page 51 of 276
"You want me to go out, Case? Maybe easier for you, alone...?"
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/17/2026 10:26 PM, excerpt
Lately I am thinking again of 1985 "The Quiet Earth"
My examination of the season 2 debut of "Dark Matter" caused me to discover my interpretation associating those two works.
The 1985 "The Quiet Earth" would be a good remake and update.
To 9/17/2026 ( ) From 7/1/1984 ( ) is 15418 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/19/2008 ( ) is 15418 days
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:31 AM
To: kerry burgess
Subject: SATURDAY MORN
we are leaving in a little bit to go back
a lot of people have problems a lot bigger than yours and they still have a smile.
by me, Kerry Burgess: March 18, 2019
Well, that just makes perfect sense.
Why?
Why would *she* do that?
She would *not*, that's why.
Some person who can type only in capital letters on the internet would know how to independently understand my complex code language?
NO WAY is that even slightly possible:
From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa ) To 1/19/2008 ( ) is 6758 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date ) To 5/4/1984 ( my Ashdown Arkansas High School Class of 1984 awards ceremony - Dekalb - previously referenced ) is 6758 days
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/the-presidents-radio-address-318
The American Presidency Project
William J. Clinton
42nd President of the United States: 1993 ‐ 2001
The President's Radio Address
April 08, 1995
Second, the House bill is too tough on children. It cuts off aid to children who are on welfare just because their mothers are young and unmarried. These children didn't choose to be born to single mothers; they didn't choose to be born on welfare; they didn't choose to be born to women who are teenagers. We ought to remember that a child is a child, a baby is a baby. Whether they're white, black, or brown, whether they're born in or out of wedlock, anybody anywhere is entitled to a chance, and innocence, if it's a baby. We simply shouldn't punish babies and children for their parents' mistakes.
From 1/20/1953 ( Jeffrey Epstein ) To 4/8/1995 ( ) is 15418 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/19/2008 ( ) is 15418 days
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1169462/
IMDb
E! True Hollywood Story
Donald Trump
Episode aired Jan 19, 2008
From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 5/17/2004 ( ) is 3996 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/11/1976 ( United States of America Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by 38th United States President Gerald Ford AND applies personally and professionally to my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 3996 days
From 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 5/17/2004 ( ) is 7948 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/7/1987 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th president of USA federal government: Remarks to Reporters on Covert Action Procedural Reforms ) is 7948 days
To 5/17/2004 ( ) From 1/14/1983 ( ) is 7794 days
7794 = 3897 + 3897
To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the comet nicknamed "Lucifer" - threatening extinction by death and destruction of all life on this planet Earth - in the outer solar system beyond planet Saturn and diverts it away from our planet Earth - RUINED by you selfish polluters ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 3897 days
1987-08-07_1-1
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-reporters-covert-action-procedural-reforms
1983-01-14_1-1
https://www.reaganfoundation.org/ronald-reagan/white-house-diaries/diary-entry-01141983
1983-01-14_1-2
"Neuromancer" (The Sprawl Trilogy) by William Gibson, author
page 47 of 276
"Something new in your head, yeah. Silicon, coat of pyrolytic carbons.
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/18/2026 6:25 PM
Muted the tv sound, went in to lie down on the bed and rest my eyes
Open my eyes, searched across the ceiling for the time-of-day projected there: 6:12 PM
Another odd coincidence that makes me a coincidence-machine.
From 7/1/1984 ( ) To 9/18/2026 ( ) is 15419 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/20/2008 ( premiere USA TV series "Breaking Bad" ) is 15419 days
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:02 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 09/22/2026







