This Is What I Think.

Friday, September 25, 2026

Today is 09/25/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/25/2026 03:12 AM

Friday crept up on me again and I suddenly became aware that I had not been anticipating today's new episode from season 2 of "Dark Matter"

Two reasons I am making notes about today's episode

One becomes that scene in the kitchen. Among other details I think over, she surreptitiously reads from his notebook

It was yesterday when about 8 PM I went in to lie down on my bed and I suddenly thought to myself a possible reason a vision in a sleeping-dream earlier that morning

A woman I recognized but do not know gave me a big kiss and it was only later that evening when I began thinking of that scene in the first episode of Plur1bus and the medical-doctor suddenly kisses Carol on the mouth trying to infect her with that virus that is the reason for the story.

I am thinking now at this moment I should probably not be so amazed when this sort of stuff happens.

Still unknown to me if everyone's affected or it's just me



There are other ideas that correlate with these notions and about a person here in the real world and it's just too creepy for me to describe

Something about how the two of us represent symbolism

There is no other sort of "us" in it.

In my world I seek, there are no real people. Sometimes I consider the possibility there are two of us real people. We could exist there as neighbors. Thoughts in my mind. Still don't know what it means, expecting a door to suddenly appear where none existed before

The second reason for this examination is something I have not started working on.









To 11/7/2025 ( debut "Plur1bus" streaming-video serial AppleTV ) To 11/7/2025 ( debut "Plur1bus" streaming-video serial AppleTV ) From 12/16/1964 ( from Wikipedia: NASA Deputy Administrator Robert C. Seamans, Jr. authorized the Voyager program ) is 22241 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/24/2026 ( Thursday ) is 22241 days



To 12/6/1979 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 5147 days

10294 = 5147 + 5147

To 9/24/2026 ( Thursday ) From 7/19/1998 ( premiere USA TV series "The Net ) is 10294 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt38574405/

IMDb

Dark Matter

S2.E5

Love and Be Loved

Episode aired Sep 25, 2026










DSC08168 - The Quiet Earth (1985)
DSC08169 - The Quiet Earth (1985)
DSC08167 - The Quiet Earth (1985)



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 03:28 AM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 09/25/2026