This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Today is 09/02/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/02/2026 1:28 PM

Read most of an article by a guy writing about "vibe-coding"

Explains that it is not really that great and is really not worth the trouble. The laughable part is when he reveals paying $100 per month for Claude. Then it just gets sad when he reveals that he pays $20 per month for ChatGPT.

Your first mistake is in calling it "AI"

Intelligent people call it for what it is: a computer program.

There is nothing intelligent about your ridiculous "AI" and that idiotic Sam Altman, a non-intelligent lottery-winner peddling a marketing-gimmick.



Friday is the final episode of season 3 of "Silo" on Appletv.

They have a season 4 already produced, as I understand it, don't know when it will debut.

Friday is also episode 2 of season 2 of "Dark Matter" on Appletv



They are not helping me with that stuff.

I see these patterns I recognize and it is doing nothing for me.

I have worked at this for over 20 years and nothing has changed significantly for me.

In fact, I think they are making it worse for me.

That should be obvious.

What the hell am I supposed to do? They know I am watching this stuff.

They are too cowardly to step up and speak openly about it.

None of them wants to be the first to step out into the field and charge towards the other side.



Seems to be obvious to me they are being used for some dark purpose

They think it's about me but they are being manipulated.

Only some sort of cause could lure them in to becoming fodder for some inhuman monster

A fact you are not willing to consider.

Sorry I cannot explain it better. I am not much of a writer.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 1:40 PM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 09/02/2026