This Is What I Think.

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Today is 09/19/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/19/2026 8:16 PM

Why would I even think to check for this?

It has been sitting out there all this time just waiting for someone to spring it









IMDb

Waterworld (1995)

Quotes

Mariner: Two drifters meet. Something needs to be exchanged.

Drifter: I know the code. But I'll give this one to you for free.

Mariner: Nothing's free in Waterworld.









Star Trek Generations (1994)

(from internet transcript)

[Bird-of-Prey bridge]

LURSA: Did you get anything from the human?

SORAN: No. His heart just wasn't in it.

KLINGON HELM: We have entered orbit of Veridian Three.

SORAN: Prepare to transport me to the surface.

B'ETOR: Wait. When do we get our payment?

SORAN: This contains all the information you'll need to make a trilithium weapon. ...It's been coded. Once I'm safely to the surface, I'll transmit the decryption sequence to you, ...not before.

KLINGON HELM: Mistress! A Federation starship is entering the system!

LURSA: What? On viewer.

KLINGON HELM: They are hailing us.

B'ETOR: Du'cha! (On speakers)

LURSA: We're still cloaked. They can't see us.

PICARD (on intercom): Klingon vessel. We know what you're doing, and we will destroy any probe launched toward the Veridian star. We demand that you return our Chief Engineer and leave this system immediately.

SORAN: There's no time for this. Eliminate them.

B'ETOR: That's a Galaxy-class starship. We are no match for them.

SORAN: I think it's time we gave Mister La Forge his sight back.









[Bird-of-Prey bridge]

LURSA: Where is he now?

B'ETOR: He bathed. Now he's roaming the ship. ...He must be the only Engineer who doesn't go to engineering.









From 11/18/1994 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 8/12/2024 ( ) is 10860 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/28/1995 ( premiere USA film "Waterworld" ) is 10860 days









Waterworld (1995)

(from internet transcript)

Is there something else then?
Enola! Go below
Enola
Y eah You said so yourself
Been out there a long time
Couple hours ago,
I was potential dirt to you
- We're not like that
- You all are
Know what I was really thinkin'?
Why I don't drop both of you
in my wake right now
You got nothin' I need









Gremlins (1984)

Quotes

Boy: Second, don't give him any water



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:27 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 09/19/2026