I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, September 10, 2026
Today is 09/10/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/10/2026 5:02 PM
Only book by William Gibson I have read so far is "The Peripheral". I have other titles by him in my personal Kindle Library unread. Pete Hegseth's Gestapo goons must have certainly learned that already on their own initiative. Because they can.
That streaming-video serial "The Peripheral" made me take interest in the story and I found both entertaining. Disappointing the series did not continue after the first season. What made it most interesting to me was the associations I made with that gal as the starring-character.
Very annoying I find that technobabble.
I will never support "cyberpunk" and those ridiculous hackney's.
Certainly do not support anything about Paramount.
This is a developing story by me, Kerry Burgess, among hundreds and thousands of topics I have examined for common cause
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromancer_(TV_series)
Neuromancer (TV series)
From Wikipedia [retrieved 09/10/2026]
Neuromancer is an upcoming American cyberpunk television series created by Graham Roland and J. D. Dillard for Apple TV.
From 6/27/2004 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, the amateur-competitor number 878, I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) To 1/22/2027 ( ) is 8244 days
8244 = 4122 + 4122
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1977 ( from Princeton Weekly Bulletin publication, Princeton University: New Book By Jaynes On Origin Of Consciousness Is Sure To Spark Controversy ) is 4122 days
From 3/8/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex Operator (expert technician for all maintenance and operations, down to printed-circuit-board component level diagnosis and repair, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - CF-division, Missile Plot, USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, following my graduation Naval Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia ) To 1/22/2027 ( ) is 14199 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/17/2004 ( ) is 14199 days
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32780041/
IMDb [retrieved 09/10/2026]
Neuromancer
S1.E1
Chiba City Blues
Episode airs Jan 22, 2027
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromancer_(TV_series)
Neuromancer (TV series)
From Wikipedia [retrieved 09/10/2026]
Neuromancer is an upcoming American cyberpunk television series created by Graham Roland and J. D. Dillard for Apple TV.
The series serves as an adaptation of William Gibson's 1984 novel
The series consists of ten episodes and is set to premiere on January 22, 2027.
Premise
The series follows Case, a damaged, top-rung super-hacker [hackney] who is thrust into a web of digital espionage and high-stakes crime with his partner Molly, a razor-girl assassin, to pull a heist on a corporate dynasty with untold secrets.
Stargate SG-1
"Endgame"
TV-series season 8 episode 10, 09/17/2004
(from internet transcript)
Dr. Daniel Jackson: I'd hate to be the guy that has to explain this to the President.
stargate-1994_00h10m47s - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h10m48s - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h11m01s - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h34m45s - Stargate (1994)
USS_Wainwright_(CG-28) US Navy .jpg - from internet
Stargate SG-1
"Endgame"
TV-series season 8 episode 10, 09/17/2004
(from internet transcript)
CARTER
The gate disappeared at 0307. There were two airmen in the gateroom and two technicians in the control room but none of them saw or heard anything out of the ordinary prior to the flash.
[The monitor shows the gate being beamed away.]
DANIEL
Is it just me or does that look like an Asgard beam?
CARTER
It does, which makes no sense. Why would they take our gate?
O'NEILL
Yeah. Usually they ask nicely before they ignore us and do whatever they damn well please.
DANIEL
What about the Prometheus? Didn't the Asgard install beam technology as well as a hyperdrive?
CARTER
It's in the hangar. We're still making adjustments to the new engines. There is another possibility. We know that Anubis possessed Asgard beam technology. We also know that Ba'al took over much of his fleet.
DANIEL
You think Ba'al stole our gate?
CARTER
To be honest, right now I don't know what to think.
O'NEILL
Well, I need some answers.
CARTER
That's not going to be easy, sir. Without a gate, we have no access to offworld intel. We have no way of knowing what's going on out there.
O'NEILL
You'll think of something. In the meantime…I have a phone call to make.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:23 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/10/2026




