This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Today is 09/29/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/29/2026 08:44 AM

First step is to stop referring to that nonsense as "A.I".

Only dim-wits - such as that retardoid Sam Altman and that retardoid Elon Musk - call it "AI" and that is because they do not know what A.I. actually means.










2026-09-28_1-1









From 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, US Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (expert technician for all maintenance and operations, down to printed-circuit-board component level diagnosis and repair, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) To 9/28/2026 ( Monday ) is 14360 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/25/2005 ( ) is 14360 days









From 12/24/2025 ( debut "La Chica o El Mundo" the season 1 finale episode of "Plur1bus" the streaming-video serial on AppleTV streaming-video internet service ) To 9/28/2026 ( ) is 278 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/7/1966 ( ) is 278 days









The New York Times

August 7, 1966, Page 80

PAUL LINEBARGAR, AUTHORITY ON ASIA; Psychological War Expert and Writer Dies at 53

WASHINGTON, Aug. 6 Dr. Paul M.A. Linebarger, an authority on Asiatic affairs and psychological warfare, died today



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordwainer_Smith

Cordwainer Smith

Cordwainer Smith was the pseudonym used by American author Paul Myron Anthony Linebarger (July 11, 1913 August 6, 1966) for his science fiction works. Linebarger was also a noted East Asia scholar and expert in psychological warfare.

Linebarger also employed the literary pseudonyms "Carmichael Smith" (for his political thriller Atomsk), "Anthony Bearden" (for his poetry) and "Felix C. Forrest" (for the novels Ria and Carola).

In 1947, Linebarger moved to the Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in Washington, DC, where he served as Professor of Asiatic Studies. He used his experiences in the war to write the book Psychological Warfare (1948), which is regarded by many in the field as a classic text.









BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X08 - FLESH AND BONE

Original Airdate: February 25, 2005 (USA)

(from internet transcript)

Leoben - ( Coughing )

Starbuck - You're sick. You're not a person, you're a machine that's enjoying its own pain.

Leoben - All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

Starbuck - Don't quote scripture. You don't have the right to use those words.

Leoben - You kneel before idols and ask for guidance and you can't see that your destiny's already been written. Each of us plays a role, each time a different role. The last time, I was the interrogator and you were the prisoner. The players change, the story remains the same. And this time... this time, you're wrong.

Leoben - You have to deliver my soul unto god. Do it for me. It's your destiny, and mine. And I told you I had a surprise for you. Are you ready? You're gonna find Kobol, birthplace of us all. Kobol will lead you to Earth. This is my gift to you, Kara.

Roslin - What the hell is going on here? what exactly is it that you are doing here?

Starbuck - It's a machine, sir. There's no limit to the tactics I can use.

Roslin - And where's the warhead?

Starbuck - I don't know.

Roslin - You don't know. You've spent the last eight hours torturing this man... this machine, whatever it is. And you don't have a single piece of information to show for it.

Starbuck - He thinks he can see the future. Says he knows our destiny, our fate. He says we're gonna find Kobol and that it's gonna lead us to Earth.

Roslin - Clean him up, there's not much time.

Starbuck - Yes, sir.

Roslin - Do you know who I am?

Leoben - Yes.

Roslin - I apologize for what you've been through. Take his restraints off. Do it.

Leoben - Thank you.

Roslin - I can do more. I can guarantee your safety, I can order your release. We are running out of time, we have o­nly four minutes left until your bomb goes off. I've come here to tell you that this conflict between our peoples does not have to continue. It can stop right here with us. We have to trust each other. Trust me. I think you know you can. Tell me what I need to know and you will live.

Leoben - The warhead doesn't exist. I made it up. The Lt. Was right, I was too far out. I didn't wanna die, so when I got caught I made up a story to buy some time.

Roslin - I see. Thank you for the truth.

Leoben - Thank you, Madam President. Don't be too hard on Kara, she was just doing her job, the military... they teach you to dehumanize people.

Roslin - I'll take that into consideration. No ! Stand down !

Leoben - Laura, I have something to tell you. Adama is a Cylon.

Starbuck - Are you all right?

Roslin - I'm fine. The bomb?

Starbuck - Nothing.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 08:57 AM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 09/29/2026