I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, September 03, 2026
Today is 09/03/2026
Next
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/03/2026 02:57 AM
I have commented before about my thought processes
In my past interactions with actual people, non-thinkers become annoyed by my speculation because I have a positive genius for explaining my theory about anything and I can make it convincing - and can be completely wrong about it.
So those non-thinkers become annoyed
Sydney Sweeney, the celebrity of national fame that is originally from here in Spokane.
She drew nation-wide attention a while back because of denim jeans
Yesterday or day before, an item I discovered caused me to think of that again.
"Sister, Sister"
"Designer Genes"
Was it because of that I began thinking of a possible family relationship of Sydney Sweeney and Sydnee Scofield?
Not sure.
Both from Spokane.
Sydney Sweeny is a celebrity. Is that even her real name?
Decided to make this note because Sydney Sweeny just showed up again as I examine my original work for a completely unrelated topic.
I am standing on my patio in the dark of night as rainfall has finally - after over 2 months - returned here to Spokane and it is pleasant.
I am standing there and thinking: I am drinking coffee again, as I stand there on my patio and drinking coffee from a mug.
So I wonder if I will discover a pattern I will recognize in my original-work
Those few of you out there trying to understand the implications might recognize this process of mine.
I am trying to discover the way out. I am guessing this sort of work points me towards that proverbial exit sign.
Six cups of coffee down now
No new content I am referencing here to begin this note of new content by me today. Seems like a good illustration to this point:
2026-09-03_1-1
1997-09-12_1-1
From 10/24/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 9/3/2026 ( Today , Thursday ) is 11637 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/12/1997 ( ) is 11637 days
From 9/21/1968 ( premiere USA TV series "Adam-12" ) To 9/3/2026 ( ) is 21166 days
21166 = 10583 + 10583
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/24/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) is 10583 days
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062539/quotes/
IMDb
Adam-12
Quotes
Pete Malloy: You know what this is?
Jim Reed: Yes sir, it's a police car.
Pete Malloy: This black and white patrol car has an overhead valve V8 engine. It develops 325 horsepower at 4800 RPM's. It accelerates from 0 to 60 in seven seconds; it has a top speed of 120 miles an hour. It's equipped with a multi-channeled DFE radio and an electronic siren capable of emitting three variables: wail, yelp, and alert. It also serves as an outside radio speaker and public address system. The automobile has two shotgun racks: one attached to the bottom portion of the front seat, one in the vehicle trunk. Attached to the middle of the dash, illuminated by a single bulb is a hot sheet desk, fastened to which you will always make sure is the latest one off the teletype before you ever roll.
Jim Reed: Yes sir.
Pete Malloy: It's your life insurance and mine. You take care of it and it'll take care of you.
Jim Reed: Yes sir. You want me to drive?
pluribus_s1e2-2025_00h-34m-30s
"Adam-12" Quotes
(female dispatcher) 1-Adam-12, 1-Adam-12
See the woman. 1942 Lakeview.
On the porch. Code 2.
1-Adam-12. Roger.
pluribus_s1e4-2025_00h-13m-04s
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0709194/
IMDb
Stargate SG-1
S1.E7
The Nox
Episode aired Sep 12, 1997
Stargate SG-1 Season 2 Episode 15
"The Fifth Race"
NOTES
This episode marks the first direct reference to the Ancients, the builders of the Stargates, on the series. The Ancients created the Stargate system and were in an alliance of four great races: the Nox, the Furlings, the Asgard, and the Ancients. They once resided in the galaxy of Ida, (where the Asgard live), and our galaxy but moved on from these regions of space leaving an archive of their knowledge, The Place of Our Legacy, on P3R-272.
Mythology of Stargate
From Wikipedia
Nox
One of the alliance of four great races, the Nox are a fairy-like people encountered by SG-1 on P3X-774 in "The Nox". They want nothing to do with humanity, viewing them as "young" and having "much to learn". The Nox can live to be hundreds of years old and have a great desire for wisdom and understanding. They are extreme pacifists and never employ violence for any reason, even to defend themselves. As they have the ability to render themselves and other objects invisible and intangible, as well as the ability to resurrect the dead, they never need to fight. They also have the ability to activate a Stargate wormhole without the use of a DHD. Although they outwardly seem to be primitive forest-dwellers, they possess superhuman intelligence and advanced technology beyond that of the Goa'uld, including a floating city.
stargate-1994_00h14m32s - Stargate (1994)
movie01_0301 - Stargate (1994)
movie01_0298 - Stargate (1994)
movie01_0302 - Stargate (1994)
movie01_0303 - Stargate (1994)
movie01_0305 - Stargate (1994)
Stargate (1994)
(from internet transcript)
CATHERINE
Why are you here? Why did they bring you on this project?
[O'Neil glances around evasively before looking directly at her.]
O'NEIL
I'm here in case you succeed.
[He walks off as Catherine chuckles ruefully.]
EXT MOUNTAIN COMPLEX, TWO WEEKS LATER, DAWN
INT RESEARCH LAB
[An exhausted Daniel listens to his dictated notes at a table in front of the cover stones. The table is covered with reference books, paper, candy wrappers, and a coffee mug, as well as the dictaphone.]
DANIEL
(on recording)
Completed search of cuneiform and other pre-dynastic hieroglyphics. No matches whatsoever. I've exhausted all reference material in comparing the symbols on the cartouche against all known writing samples from the period pre- and post-. Still no similarities...I'm never gonna get paid.
[Daniel shuts off the recording. He goes over to the coffee pot to refill his cup, only to find the carafe is practically empty.]
INT CORRIDOR JUST OUTSIDE LAB
[Daniel shuffles out of the lab tiredly with the carafe. A guard sits by a desk with his feet propped up, reading a newspaper.]
GUARD
(admonishing)
Uh-uh-uh.
[Daniel flashes his ID badge, and the guard settles back with his paper. Daniel goes to the water fountain and refills the carafe, glancing around and noticing the front page of the guard's paper
To 11/7/2025 ( debut "Plur1bus" streaming-video serial AppleTV ) From 1/6/1965 ( The General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark completed a major milestone on its second test flight on January 6, 1965, when its variable-sweep wings were successfully moved in flight ) is 22220 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/3/2026 ( ) is 22220 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable-sweep_wing
Variable-sweep wing
From Wikipedia
A variable-sweep wing, colloquially known as a "swing wing", is an airplane wing, or set of wings, that may be modified during flight, swept back and then returned to its previous straight position. Because it allows the aircraft's shape to be changed, it is a feature of a variable-geometry aircraft.
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-25m-10s
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-25m-23s
1997-09-12_1-4
DSC04399
DSC04403
DSC04409
DSC04414
previously here by me, Kerry Burgess:
From 6/19/1960 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"::"Letter of Credit" ) To 6/1/1994 ( from internet: Sydnee Scofield ) is 12400 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/15/1999 ( ) is 12400 days
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 04:14 AM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/03/2026







