I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Today is 09/15/2026
Because of words spoken this late afternoon today on my antenna broadcast live-tv news
Brings me to previous observations by me posted here.
This is a developing topic by me and my original-work, being caused for forces unknown to me
IMDb
Passengers (2016)
Quotes
Gus Mancuso: [over the intercom] This is Deck Chief Gus Mancuso. Who the hell planted a tree on my ship?
Passengers (2016)
(from internet transcript)
Good morning.
It's a beautiful day here on the Avalon.
So wake up, sunshine.
It's time to relax and enjoy your stay.
Please make a selection.
Sorry. The Mocha Cappuccino Extreme
is reserved for gold-class passengers.
Sorry. The Mocha Cappuccino Extreme
is reserved for...
I want the Mocha Cappuccino Extreme.
Bill my room, please.
Food can be purchased in the ship's...
Sorry. The French Roast...
Sorry. The Pumpkin Spice...
Sorry. Vanilla Chai...
Sorry. Sorry.
Sorry.
Large coffee.
- Cream...
- Please enjoy your coffee.
https://www.krem.com/article/news/local/exclusive-spokane-police-chief-explains-decision-to-quickly-release-video-of-evergreen-shooting/293-760c5dee-af87-4cbd-a80c-a9b4191127c4
KREM2 CBS Spokane
Author: Connor McEvoy
Published: 6:01 PM PDT September 15, 2026
SPOKANE, Wash. — A week after a Spokane County school resource officer, now identified as Deputy Brian Lawler, shot and killed Joel Malin outside Evergreen Middle School, Spokane's police chief spoke exclusively with KREM 2 about the decision to release some video of the incident.
The Spokane Independent Investigative Response (SIIR) team is looking into the shooting, with Spokane Police Department leading this investigation. The team put out the video just three days after Malin was killed, after investigators say he charged at Deputy Lawler's patrol car, pointing what appeared to be a gun; it was later determined to be a "replica firearm."
SPD Chief Kevin Hall says the decision came after Malin's mother demanded answers about what led up to her son's death. He also says the video came out after discussions with the Spokane County Sheriff's Office and county prosecutor Preston McCollam, with all sides agreeing to its release. He hopes revealing this context will provide closure for the family.
Hall says he's unaware of another situation where video of a police shooting like this has been released to the public and media so quickly.
"It became very clear that this was an incident that perhaps we could begin to open the door to a new interpretation of how we release information in these incidents, both to help the public and be transparent, and also to help the law enforcement officers who are involved," Chief Hall said.
He calls this a progressive step moving forward to create more transparency and reduce delays in getting out public information in deadly shootings involving law enforcement.
"We can't pick and choose what these are. That is not transparency," he said. "We need to be able to push these out, regardless of how they look or reflect on any given agency."
The Malin family attorney previously told KREM 2 he was a developmentally disabled man with autism who had the mental capacity of a 13-year-old.
For now, the SIIR team investigation is still ongoing. A search warrant application shows investigators have discovered Malin called 911 on himself, using a false name to report a suspicious, armed person outside the Spokane Valley middle school. Dispatchers immediately became concerned the caller was "the shooter" because GPS information showed the caller was running at the time of the shooting. The caller also provided specific details about the suspect, including that he was sweating profusely and had a silver and black Glock.
"It's a 20-year-old man, obviously in crisis," Chief Hall says. "I think it was tragic all the way around, and the deputy has to live this for this the rest of his life. Obviously, the family is far more impacted because they lost their loved one."
2005-10-03_2-1
2005-10-03_1-1
https://www.khq.com/joel-malin-search-warrant/pdf_451461d1-df31-47fe-8709-0c610fa8c856.html
NCIS
Shell Shock: Part 1 (2012)
Quotes
Donald Mallard: Oscar Wilde said, "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person," but "Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."
Day 5 (2016) s02e06 Episode Script
"Parasomnia"
True friends, they stab you in the front.
Oscar Wilde.
Exactly right, Bob.
Day 5 (2016) s02e07 Episode Script
"Apnea"
I figured it out.
The precise trajectory, the safe radius.
How long it stayed over one area Only sleep when the Sandman says.
And you'd sure as hell better wake up when he commands.
I tell them I tell them to sleep as it's coming on, wake up just before it moves off.
And I'm getting better.
I can predict these things days out now.
And you were just gonna sit on this? I wanted to share my findings.
I want to rebuild society.
But People started to see me as the center of this thing.
They treated you like a god.
Before this, nobody even knew I existed.
And all of a sudden, I'm the reason that they exist.
You know it probably sounds stupid to you, but I don't know.
I've never felt anything like this.
There are rumors of other safe zones around the world.
Malaysia.
Madagascar.
Phenomena can happen anywhere.
But if you don't know that it moves, or when it moves or how to track it especially if it moves out over the ocean People starts dying And anyone left just thought it was a hoax to begin with.
Exactly.
That would've happen here.
But for I haven't told anybody else.
I thought who better to tell than a friend? You're about to change the world, Bob.
That's a nice I told you Bob, true friends stab you in the front.
It's me.
My task is complete.
Is the camp dismantled? There's a phenomenon beyond my control, but I eliminated the only one who knew how to find it.
To 9/8/2026 ( ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 22225 days
44450 = 22225 + 22225
To 12/14/2016 ( premiere USA film "Passengers" ) From 4/3/1895 ( ) is 44450 days
excerpt
https://famous-trials.com/wilde/346-literarypart
Testimony of Oscar Wilde on Cross Examination (April 3,1895)(Literary Part)
Parent Category: Three Trials of Oscar Wilde (1895)
Wilde was questioned on cross-examination by Queensberry's defense attorney, Edward Carson
C-- These loves. They were two boys?
W--Yes.
C-- One boy calls his love "true love," and the other boy calls his love "shame"?
W--Yes.
C-- Did you think that made any improper suggestion?
W--No, none whatever.
C-- You read "The Priest and the Acolyte"?
W--Yes.
C-- You have no doubt whatever that that was an improper story?
W--From the literary point of view it was highly improper. It is impossible for a man of literature to judge it otherwise; by literature, meaning treatment, selection of subject, and the like. I thought the treatment rotten and the subject rotten.
C--You are of opinion, I believe, that there is no such thing as an immoral book?
W--Yes.
C--May I take it that you think "The Priest and the Acolyte" was not immoral?
W--It was worse; it was badly written.
C--Was not the story that of a priest who fell in love with a boy who served him at the altar, and was discovered by the rector in the priest's room, and a scandal arose?
From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister genetic-sibling mother and father ) To 9/2/2016 ( ) is 22225 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/2026 ( ) is 22225 days
2016_Nk20_DSCN3590 cnn
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:15 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 09/15/2026

