I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, September 05, 2026
Today is 09/05/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess: 02/09/06
Today I am thinking more about how they broke my employment contract to avoid paying the sign-on bonus they promised me. I trusted Rich would make good on that promise when he asked me what it would take to make me come to work for them. I trusted him enough to defer it to a few months later. I should have seen it coming when they started having problems making payroll. I often did not when I would get paid or even if I would get paid. I remember being outspoken about not getting enough work. I often received compliments from our customers for the work I was doing for them and I wanted more work.
by me, Kerry Burgess: 03/03/2013
Richard Molck never once figured it out for himself. He and I worked together on the same computer system on the USS Wainwright CG 28 where I was stationed from July 1987 until January 1990. He was already stationed aboard the ship when I arrived and he left before I did, I think he left six months before I did, maybe less. In 1997 he wanted me to join a startup company with him where I would work as the senior computer tech. After he promised me a sign-on bonus of $20K
From 8/17/1994 ( "Debt of Honor" by Tom Clancy, author ) To 9/5/2026 ( Saturday ) is 11707 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/21/1997 ( ) is 11707 days
From 10/15/1999 ( ) To 9/5/2026 ( ) is 9822 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/23/1992 ( premiere USA TV series "Mad About You" ) is 9822 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Jaynes
Julian Jaynes
From Wikipedia
Julian Jaynes (February 27, 1920 – November 21, 1997) was an American psychologist who worked at the universities of Yale and Princeton for nearly 25 years and became best known for his 1976 book The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind. His work focused on the problem of consciousness: "the difference between what others see of us and our sense of our inner selves and the deep feelings that sustain it. ... Men have been conscious of the problem of consciousness almost since consciousness began."
as Kerry Burgess, from my private journal: 07/15/07 12:42 PM
So it must have been 11/21/1997 when I was fired from MP.
Washington Post
Clinton Team Picks Apart Jones's Life
By Peter Baker and Lorraine Adams
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, February 23, 1998; Page A01
The 11th-floor New York Avenue law offices with a strategic view of Washington's majestic landmarks are a fair distance from the one-stoplight town of Lonoke, Ark. But these days there is little about Lonoke's most famous native daughter that is not known in the polished suites of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
Piece by piece, President Clinton's top-dollar legal team has taken apart the life of Paula Jones, examining topics from her job history to her possible sex partners. They turned up a check she bounced when reimbursing the Arkansas government for personal calls made on state phones. They found previous employers who fired her for tardiness or other reasons. They scoured personnel records and discovered she typed only 24 words per minute and scored 121 out of 174 on an Arkansas state clerical examination.
Venturing into more salacious territory, they interviewed as many as a half-dozen men who claimed to have had sex with her, including some who said they met her casually at parties or bars and then engaged in quick encounters, according to people close to the case. One former boss signed an affidavit alleging that she pursued him at work and that they slept together. After their short-lived relationship ended, he fired her -- in part, he said, because she dressed too provocatively.
Now that the lawyers essentially have finished gathering evidence and made the final pretrial effort to get Jones's sexual harassment lawsuit thrown out, a picture has emerged of who the president's defense team is and where it is headed. Led by veterans of past high-profile political cases, the Clinton legal squad is following an aggressive and political risky strategy centered on Jones herself. After all the attention focused on a president linked by fact or rumor to a host of women -- most recently and most perilously Monica S. Lewinsky -- Clinton's lawyers hope to turn the spotlight with blinding intensity on the life of his most persistent accuser.
"Does her story make sense? It's always been our position to point out why it doesn't make sense," said Mitchell S. Ettinger, a Clinton attorney. "No one's going to argue they weren't in a room together. And you don't have to call her a complete liar. But everything she's said -- about her injuries to her job, her reactions to this, her reasons for filing suit -- it's not going to add up."
silo_s3e10-2026_00h-15m-10s
Stargate SG-1
"Past and Present"
TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999
(from internet transcript)
DANIEL
That was the message Linea left behind.
KE'RA
Was it?
previously here by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt
From 2/17/1950 ( Harry Truman, 33rd president of USA federal government 1945-1953: Executive Order 10111 - Establishing a Seal for the Central Intelligence Agency ) To 11/21/1997 ( ) is 17444 days
17444 = 8722 + 8722
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/19/1989 ( premiere USA TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) is 8722 days
To 5/21/1969 ( described publicly only by me: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and the 1973 law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 1296 days
2592 = 1296 + 1296
From 10/17/1990 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Doogie Howser, M.D."::"Doogie Sings the Blues" ) To 11/21/1997 ( ) is 2592 days
Stargate SG-1
"Past and Present"
TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999
(from internet transcript)
DANIEL
Give me the vials, Ke'ra. You don't need to do this.
KE'RA
There are two people inside of me, and one of them is a monster. In time, she will win.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 04:02 AM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 09/05/2026
