I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, September 12, 2026
Today is 09/12/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/12/2026 7:28 PM
If not for proving the galactic ignorance of you shaved-ape monkeys then this would be almost funny.
I just discovered that detail from The Matrix (1999)
Hackney Neo has a USA passport and the expiration date is 09/11/2001.
Reminds me of my USA passport that I received in May 2002 and that I described again not that long ago from now. Applying for the USA passport, I had to first order my birth-certificate from State of Oklahoma and it was dated 09/10/2001.
Reading on the internet just now the part that is almost funny is how those monkeys are chittering away about "eerie coincidence". One other person claims it is the "deep state messing with us"
Pathetic losers if you are a fan of Hackney Neo and The Matrix.
Stupid people.
the-matrix-1999_00h-18m-19s - The Matrix (1999)
the-thirteenth-floor-1999_00h-57m-56s - The Thirteenth Floor (1999)
passport Picture 009
Kerry Burgess Compaq Laptop Camera Year 2006 Picture 001
Kerry Burgess Compaq Laptop Camera Year 2006 Picture 003
Kerry Burgess Compaq Laptop Camera Year 2006 Picture 002
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:40 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 09/12/2026





