I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Today is 09/15/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/15/2026 7:43 PM
I did not view that episode. Only thing I know about it mostly from this article.
Only thing certain about it is certainly is bullshit.
Hit the ground at 100 mph - he says - climbs up 7000 foot with a broken back.
Well, sure, it must be the POWER OF CHRIST compelling him of the righteousness of Pete Hegseth!
Presumably, his so-called "faith" is the superstition bullshit of Jesus Christ giving him HOLY power over the savages of Iran and their Pagan God by those hypocrites of the equally pagan God of USA, invented by cavemen.
Pete Hegseth is WOKE! to Jesus H. Christ!
Sloppy Drunk Pete Hegseth's drinking buddy easily convinces him of that stupid ink tattoo that I am certain is revealing of that douchebag.
"Mayday" is the most horrible video I have seen in a long time, topping "Hail Mary"
There are redeeming qualities to it: makes for good satire in these present days
Ryan Reynolds performance is beyond horrible. I suspect, however, he is deliberately emulating a specific person from real life. I further suspect if you heard that real person saying those same lines then you might think: well, that makes sense.
The scenery is good, the action scenes are very good, overall is horrible and I regret ever viewing it because it is so boring overall. I think it is supposed to have some sort of relevance on this topic.
IMDb
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Quotes
Michael: Officer, sir, you do not want to go that way.
Ana: Why? What's that way?
Michael: It's pretty bad.
Andre: It's hell.
Kenneth: What about Fort Pastor?
Andre: Maybe if you had wings. The road's thick with those motherfuckers that way.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/army-airborne-hero-calls-bs-225534109.html
Yahoo! News
The Daily Beast
Army Airborne Hero Calls BS on ‘60 Minutes’ Pilot’s Claims
Annabella Rosciglione
Tue, September 15, 2026 at 3:55 PM PDT 3 min read
A decorated Army general is calling bull on the latest installment of 60 Minutes that spotlighted Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth's military.
The season premiere of 60 Minutes featured a segment on an airman who was rescued from Iran after his aircraft was shot down amid President Donald Trump's war in the region. Retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey, who has received three Purple Hearts, questioned the airman's account of the risky recovery operation.
"Very strange story. Could not be true," McCaffrey wrote.
Advertisement
"US Army stops parachute ops with wind speed of 15mph. I've jumped with higher wind speeds, and it feels like a train wreck. 100 mph sounds like all bones in body broken and limbs torn off," he elaborated.
@mccaffreyr3/X
The Daily Beast has reached out to CBS News for comment.
In the segment, the airman, identified during the broadcast by the call sign 'Bravo' to protect his identity, said his parachute was damaged after the plane was badly hit. He said that during the freefall he did everything he could to "unfurl or pull pieces of the parachute loose," but to no avail.
"It was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen," he said.
He also said that during the fall, he broke several bones—including in his back, one arm, and shoulder—sprained his ankle, and suffered bloody scrapes on his body.
After ejecting from the F-15, he said he managed to avoid being caught by Iranian forces as he hiked up 7,000 feet, while hardly equipped with anything.
He was rescued 50 hours after the crash. The aircraft's pilot was rescued shortly after the crash.
"I don't have this story without faith," the airman explained. "I am not saying faith is [a] replacement for training, but instead it is a boon to training. Training helps us understand what we do. But faith is the backstop of all of my actions during my time in Iran, and the way that guides what I do, day in and day out."
While "Bravo" agreed to be interviewed on camera, his counterpart "Alpha" did not — much to the dismay of Hegseth, who had been pushing for both of them to be interviewed on camera.
Hegseth was also interviewed in the segment, along with several political appointees. CNN reported that the DOD was adamant that the airmen speak on the show, despite the airmen's concerns about inadvertently revealing classified information about the rescue effort.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:57 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 09/15/2026